Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-05-2020, 11:10 PM

Default Turned on by new Gym Girl

One thing I love about New Year in the Gym and Pool you get plenty of hot new women joining the last four weeks my speedos have took a right pounding getting hit with constant erections.
There was this Brunette who has joined tiny with huge boobs, a bit of a fat arse but cute. When I entered the sauna in my Black speedo she looked me up and down and smiled so i said something pointless to strike up a convo, through our convo I couldnt keep my eyes off her cleavage and think she realised but kept messing with it when i was trying to look away making it worse for me as Im trying to fight a hard on in my skimpy speedos thankfully some guys come in and kill our convo.
The other day we seen each other again, I was wearing my light blue swim briefs although less skimpy unbelievably skin tight and reveal every bump wearing them alone sends me into unbelievable arousal.
Anyway as its late we are talking in the sauna and the same again, keeps messing with her cleavage and hair as im fighting a boner I get a cold shower and get back in and sit closer to her to try and flirt. I also notice how hot her tanned legs are and she notices and looks at her legs too probably wondering why im fixated with them takes her sandals off and starts pointing her toes towards me at this point I get a stonker on and shes staring at my crotch while im dying not to cum. At this point i bottle it and start asking her stupid random questions, she tells me shes too hot and politely says goodbye. I so hope I see her again dying to get to know her more
Old 02-08-2020, 01:41 AM

Smile Turned on by new Gym Girl

I met a girl in our men and women's gym recently. She always wore very snug opaque tights with a crop top shirt. I always wore my favorite spandex sport tights and men's gymnast leotard. We worked out together at times and be came very attracted to one another. One late afternoon we had a surprise close and erotic affair before showering on a day we weren't working out. I of course was wearing my very snug spandex sports with my well fitting men;s leotard and she had her bright orange tights and sports panties underneath. Before showering, we cuddled and enjoyed each other's body warmth and her feeling my full warm erection encased under my tights and snug leotard. Soon we were slowly stripping one another out of our very snug sports outfits in private and it was beautiful, as she worked those snug sport tights off me and then peeled my gymnasts leotard down, yet still very snug in my exited lowers and hard penis. The feeling was so beautiful and she was so sexy in her orange tights and sports panties, when eventually I slowly stripped off tight sports and gym wear , despite her childish reactions. After a while, we were both undressed and naked in private and had a beautiful affair, then becoming close lovers. Yes I was certainly turned on by the new girl in our coed gym and with her for many years after.