Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2016, 08:30 AM

Default Advice For My Son

Hi there! I'm a single mom, aged 38. My son just turned 18 and graduates from high school this year. I've been a lover of swim briefs since I first started to notice boys.

I've never felt it necessary for toddlers to wear swimsuits, by parents didn't either, so my son was a naked swimmer until about age 5. When he was old enough to need a swimsuit, I got him a cute little brief. Once he started to pick his own clothes, however, he promptly switched to shorts and has worn them since.

We're planning a graduation trip to Europe this summer. One evening at dinner while we were talking about the trip he asked if he'd need to wear one of those "euro bikinis" while we're travelling. I told him that I'm sure it would be fine for him to wear his regular trunks.

I didn't think about it again until a couple of weeks later. We were in a sporting goods store. I went off to do my shopping while he wandered around. When I was done, I found him cautiously looking at a rack of swim briefs. I asked if he needed a new swimsuit, but he said no and was clearly embarrassed about being caught.

A couple of nights ago I was browsing the internet. I typed in an "s" and the address bar suggested swimoutlet.com. I checked the history, and it seems like he'd been looking at swim briefs on the site.

I think he wants to try wearing a swim brief. I'm happy to get him one, but not sure how to bring up the subject. Has anyone had a similar experience? Any suggestions?