Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-28-2019, 08:20 PM

Talking Cheeky or Rio mens swimsuit

Can anyone recommend a good cheeky swimsuit? maybe a rio cut? looking for something that has string to pull it tight for lap swimming. Currently I have been wearing a seobean swimsuit but want to get a bit more sun.

sytle i've been currently wearing
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Seobean-New-Swim-suit-Mens-Bikini-Swimming-Trunks-Swimwear/322061381153?hash=item4afc5aae21:m:mfN4v4VwgLonYfC oruRMfDw&var=510993202255
Old 06-29-2019, 03:11 PM
Speedo Member

I've been looking for the same style of suit. So I'll be watching this post to see if anyone has any suggestions. The best looking that I've found is at skinzwear, but the sticker shock always deters me from ordering. I'm not saying they aren't worth it, I've ordered a few suits from there that are just awesome, but one is yet to see the sun yet so I always say I'll wait to order more until I have more free time
Old 06-29-2019, 06:34 PM
StrawberryBoards

Default Covermale Cheeky Swim Brief

The Covermale Euro swim brief is a good option if you want something that is just slightly cheeky. There is no drawstring but the waist is quite tight and I have not had any slipping even while swimming particularly vigorous laps. Quality of fabric and seams is quite high and the overall profile fits the classic brief shape.

Last edited by StrawberryBoards : 04-14-2022 at 07:55 AM.
Old 06-29-2019, 06:36 PM
StrawberryBoards

Should add that while the fabric is high quality it is quite thin. The colors are completely opaque but the white becomes quite sheer when wet.

Last edited by StrawberryBoards : 04-14-2022 at 07:55 AM.
Old 06-29-2019, 07:46 PM

believe the seobean i'm currently wearing shows more cheek then that. Also i pull the sides and back up some to show even more cheek. Might have to check out skinzware again. (ok never mind on the skinzware dont seem to have a string to pull them tight). Keep suggestions coming!!

Last edited by vega1210 : 06-29-2019 at 07:54 PM.
Old 06-29-2019, 08:12 PM
StrawberryBoards

Quote:
Originally Posted by vega1210
believe the seobean i'm currently wearing shows more cheek then that. Also i pull the sides and back up some to show even more cheek. Might have to check out skinzware again. (ok never mind on the skinzware dont seem to have a string to pull them tight). Keep suggestions coming!!

Cheeky + pullstring is a hard combination to find
Old 06-29-2019, 09:12 PM

tell me about it strawberryboards!!! Thats why i've been wearing the seobean swimsuit and then just pulling it in the bottom to form a rio/cheeky cut. my tan lines in the rear in some places cover less then a rio but in other spots cover more! The pulling of the seobean towards the bottom into my crack is doing the trick and then rolling the upwards part up just a bit works but would like to find a swimsuit i dont have to do that with! hopefully someone has found something that works better. Figured this would be the place to ask.
Old 10-02-2019, 09:35 PM

Default Cheeky

So I've been meaning to update this post. I've been wearing a new cheeky swimsuit that has strings to pull it tight and keep it on. I've been wearing it for almost 3 weeks when swimming laps. Its holding up great and shows a little cheek. Check out this style and let me know what you think.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Cheeky-Sexy-Swimsuit-with-string-Men-Swimming-Bikini-Mens-Swimwear-AustinBeam/223690028674?hash=item3414f6f682:m:mZ_pecZta3zKewp yYD2w2FQ&var=522408295709
Old 10-15-2019, 06:59 PM

Red face Cheeky or Rio men's swimsuit.

Those cheeky or Rio swimsuits really fit great. I did wear one recently, they were red colored nylon lycra .I remember how tight they fit, especially between the rear buns. Yes, I had a nice hard on encased in them with soft inside white colored lining. They really tickled when taking them off, besides trying to unsnug my now full erection still encased in them, but after freeing it up, while peeling that cheeky swimsuit down, it would cling between my rear buns when down below my waist and the still clinging leg bands stretching down as the sexy swim suit would cling closely between my buns. The feeling was quite sensational when the Rio style swimsuit would stay in place between my rear cheeks, then feeling the clinging nylon material slowly slip out from my rear buns that was very sensational, then the leg bands soon free up and finally peeling that sexy Rio men's swimsuit down and off. It was certainly a nice swimsuit, but I like wearing a cheeky or Rio men's swimsuit as underwear.
Old 02-19-2020, 09:08 PM

Have you considered the Kiniki Brazil? it only has a half back and has a drawstring