Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-11-2019, 08:55 AM

Default Pubic Hair display - what do you think?

I especially like the extreme low-rise look, eg Mategear. But I also like to keep my pubes in tact (but tidy) - not least because my other half says shaved guys look like babies without pubes (but each to their own)! Now to me, showing my thickest thatch feels super sexy - its like saying "See how skimpy these trunks are? They don't even cover my pubes!" and yet they are still legal and should be ok on family beaches. But I know a lot of people see pubic bush and shriek with disgust! What's your view? What are your experiences? J
Old 05-11-2019, 03:12 PM

Ever thought about braiding it?
Old 05-11-2019, 05:50 PM

Red face Public Hair display - what do you think?

Fortunetly, Iv'e never had to deal with that male situation. My lower pubic hair is always nicely covered and secure in my speedo swim briefs. I'm not into wearing low rise bikini style speedos or an other swim wear that let lower pubic hair stick out for others to see. The only ones seeing my public hair, were my uncle, close female friends or seen in the showers after swimming. That hair is a normal part of our bodies, yet doesn't need to be poking out from close fitting swimsuits or snug underwear. Privately, I've been told when having my favorite extra snug speedos being stripped off, the nice part of soon baring it all, when the well fitting Speedo swimsuit is rolled down just below my lower waist and having an erection still well encased in speedo polyester material, yet much of my pubic pubic hair will be showing, as I'll soon be unspeedoed showing it all, pubic hair included, once naked and erect under the shower.
Old 05-13-2019, 05:49 PM
Speedo Member

My pubic hair style very much depends on the style of suit my GF and I have agreed I should wear!
(Let me state at this point....... I get VERY little choice in this decision!!!!)
If circumstances allow she will invariably pick me either a very low rise, bulge effect bikini/thong or a tiny little one-sided suit. (Mostly the latter!)

Like Jacks partner she is not a lover of the totally bald look, (except shaft and balls) saying it makes me look like a little boy, on the other hand however, she also can’t stand it when I’ve got ‘spiders legs’ hanging out the sides of my suit!

So depending on what I’m wearing I keep a well groomed area just within my tan line......
Old 05-13-2019, 07:15 PM
Speedo Member

I agree that I strongly prefer a clean shaven shaft and balls.

Then I also take a hair trimmer to the rest of my pubic region, below the belt line and on the upper part of my legs. I like to trim the hair fairly short so it looks well groomed and is not a massive bush. I'll generally trim the hair back to a half inch to a quarter inch long. It really is amazing how long some of that hair grows.
Old 05-13-2019, 07:53 PM
Speedo Member

I can see validity on either side of the fence so to each their own. Me, I’ve kept my pubes shaved smooth since high school. The opposite sex seems split on their preference or, at least, says they do’l not have a preference. As far as seeing visible bush protruding from the bikini region I can undoubtedly say I would be turned off seeing this on a female, even if she keeps them short.
Old 05-13-2019, 08:33 PM

Default Pubic Hair

In reality I can see nothing but negatives for our acceptance of swim briefs by presenting pubic hair in public.
Old 05-13-2019, 09:03 PM

Since I wear very low front briefs, and the wife likes a clean look, I shave it all off. Neither one of us like the hair-in-the-teeth issue, and smooth skin against smooth skin in other activities is much more erotic. For some reason to me a bush creeping out of a bikini is just not desirable.
Old 05-14-2019, 05:13 PM

Hm -sounds like I'm in a minority - I'm thinking this is good:
https://www.yooying.com/p/1948450431...429_1429618210
Old 05-14-2019, 07:34 PM

It's a matter of preference. I keep things shaved most of the time, though I get a bit lazy about it in winter. Know guys who keep it natural. Most of the guys I have been with like it to be at least trimmed.