Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-2019, 10:58 PM

Default Speedo Wearers

Hi all,

Just out of interest for the forum members do you wear them privately or just in public?

For the first couple of years i was dying to wear them publicly but couldnt pluck up the courage. After a couple of years where i kept chickening out it must have been one day i had a pair of red swimming briefs underneath my swim shorts and seen a female aqua class on with this gorgeous blonde swim instructor on who sort of gave me the eye when i walked past into the changing rooms as her class was about to start, i just smiled and checked her out back, looked her up and down returned the favour.
As i put my red briefs on in the changing rooms i heard the music blasting and was about to put my shorts on over then thought why i do i care what people think fuck it and put my shorts back in my bag and decided to go out there in just my red briefs. As the class was on and i walked past the tidy blonde instructor i felt a moment she lost her words and i felt and noticed glances and smiles from girls in the class.
Since then i broke my fear had plenty of memories and unbelievable thrills from wearing speedos would never go back and anyone scared to wear them publicly break the norm and do it your missing out on so much
Old 05-23-2019, 07:07 PM

Smile Speedo Wearers

The times I'll wear Speedos in public is in. our men's swim club. Most of the time, I'll wear them like underwear underneath shorts. As Iv'e said before, wet or dry they feel and fit great. One of the best times being a Speedo Wearer, when it's time for them to come off and bear it all.
Old 05-24-2019, 06:36 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papadoop
Hi all,

Just out of interest for the forum members do you wear them privately or just in public?

For the first couple of years i was dying to wear them publicly but couldnt pluck up the courage. After a couple of years where i kept chickening out it must have been one day i had a pair of red swimming briefs underneath my swim shorts and seen a female aqua class on with this gorgeous blonde swim instructor on who sort of gave me the eye when i walked past into the changing rooms as her class was about to start, i just smiled and checked her out back, looked her up and down returned the favour.
As i put my red briefs on in the changing rooms i heard the music blasting and was about to put my shorts on over then thought why i do i care what people think fuck it and put my shorts back in my bag and decided to go out there in just my red briefs. As the class was on and i walked past the tidy blonde instructor i felt a moment she lost her words and i felt and noticed glances and smiles from girls in the class.
Since then i broke my fear had plenty of memories and unbelievable thrills from wearing speedos would never go back and anyone scared to wear them publicly break the norm and do it your missing out on so much
You have done the right thing. You faced the fear of wearing briefs in front of all. Yes, I also wear. I wear them in public and privately both. I wear them in public when I am swimming pool as it is very comfortable. It gives a very comfortable fit. Even they are wet and dry, it is comfortable.
Old 05-24-2019, 07:16 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papadoop
Hi all,

You have done the right thing. You faced the fear of wearing briefs in front of all. Yes, I also wear. I wear them in public and privately both. I wear them in public when I am swimming pool as it is very comfortable. It gives a very comfortable fit. Even they are wet and dry, it is comfortable.
Old 05-24-2019, 07:21 AM
Speedo Member

i wear them in public and at home the smaller the better.
Old 05-24-2019, 05:31 PM

I always wear my speedo, home or public
Old 05-25-2019, 07:07 PM

I wear them at the pool and at the beach, don't care what others think
Old 05-26-2019, 09:58 AM

Default Public or Private

Generally wear them in "public", ie. where someone other than my wife or son will see me.
When in "private" i generally sun and swim nude.
At the (clothing required) beach or in the company of very modest people, I wear mid-thigh swim shorts.
Old 09-01-2019, 04:05 PM

I wear them at home and at the beach. I quit being bashful about it.
Old 09-01-2019, 05:55 PM
Speedo Member

I wear them everywhere. I only own one pair of trunks and it's been years since I've worn them.