Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-2020, 07:59 PM
Speedo Member

Default Dork shorts

I always figured it was because they didn’t want to show the true size of their penis.
Old 08-04-2020, 08:56 PM

I've noticed that men are very modest in their dress sense, now. I only realise that because I used to be. The main reason I used to be was because of my low tolerance to sunshine. But with strong sunblock that protects me.

So, on that theme, I visited a country park last Friday when it was very hot. I wore a sleeveless t-shirt but only one other man in the place dressed similarly. I found it strange as there's no legal requirement to wear more; it must be the prevailing culture.
Old 08-05-2020, 05:12 AM
Speedo Member

Default Penis size

Quote:
Originally Posted by gvt100
I always figured it was because they didn’t want to show the true size of their penis.

True size is relevant. Is it immersed in frigid water or immersed in a warm wet mouth?
Old 08-05-2020, 05:20 AM
Speedo Member

Default Strange aspects of culture

Sex and sensuality is all around us, especially if it is used to sell some crap or popularize the female celebrity of the moment. Yet people recoil fear, shock, disgust, or whatever if you want to do something as natural as being naked on a beach.
Old 08-06-2020, 02:46 PM

I've always been a bit non conformist when it comes to swimwear and as I've said many times on this forum, I love to wear very skimpy bikini style swimwear and underwear.
Non- conformist in that my sons, both in their 30's, always wind me up about my speedos, though the ones I wear in front of them are conventional and not skimpy. My wife dislikes my styles as does my sister. I only wear the really skimpy ones in front of my wife, who puts up with them but always comments in some negative way. C'est la vie! too old now to conform!
Old 08-06-2020, 04:51 PM

Cool Coming out

As a a male, you shouldn't feel embarrassed or ashamed as to wearing a men's thong or small size swim briefs. Today's young and even older men have fears of wearing this type swimwear and being rejected by today's so called modern women. If you're taking care of yourself and in decent shape, just enjoy wearing them at the right swimming places men's swimming pools, adult swim clubs or beaches for adults only. We are all getting older and do the same, myself included, trying to keep in good health and decent shape. I still wear speedo swim briefs in the pool, beaches and swim club. They do fit well on me and enjoy wearing soft snug Speedo, Arena, TYR"s and The Finals swimsuits during the hot summer months. They make great underwear too. Enjoy the comfort wearing them and don't worry about coming out.
Old 08-06-2020, 05:18 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX_Micro
I would prefer to skip going to the beach if I have to wear trunks or god forbid dork shorts. I don’t know if it is insecurity, the fear that wearing a bikini or thong means your gay or whatever, but wearing a small suit is certainly more comfortable. I think too many men are afraid try try.

I definitely agree with what you are saying here, TX_Micro! I have no interest in wearing huge shorts at the beach. There is no point in doing it. I love to feel the sun all over my body, including on my upper thighs, and if I can, my behind as well. I really do think that if more guys would try actually swimming in bikini or thong suits they would quickly find out how magnificent it is to swim so unencumbered.
Old 08-14-2020, 06:31 PM

I agree about not wearing dork shorts at a beach. Why bother? If I can't feel comfortable in a relatively modest bikini, then I won't waste the effort. I'd rather put on a thong and get some sun on our back deck.