Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-2017, 06:41 PM
Speedo Member

Coming from a guy that loves small, skimpy suits...
I've had far more girls tell me they are turned off from a guy in a thong. I've only tried a thong out in front a couple very close friends once. The girls loved the front view but wasnt as keen on the rear view. I havnt put a pair on since and I definately dont miss them. Never got used to the feel up the crack.
Old 11-06-2017, 08:10 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Captain.Jammer
Default Interesting topic

I have a plan to lose weight over the next year. My wife of 20 years is going on a diet as well. I told her, when we have lost our weight, we will go to Vegas and go hang out around the pool in some new swimwear to go along with our new bodies (because what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, right?). This will hopefully serve as motivation for us to each lose weight and not 'cheat' on our diets so much.

In an unrelated matter, but still talking about our 'new bodies'... I told my wife how I will get laser hair removal on my back (she HATES back hair) and that I will also get a nice tan. I asked her which kind of a tanline she would like me to acquire with my new body. I gave her the choice of:
- Jammer
- Squarecut
- Brief
- Cheeky brief
- Tanga
- Thong
(I guess I should have also offered 'none' as an option)

But much to my surprise, she chose.... thong.

Not eek that I wouldn't do it, but just that I was not expecting that kind of a choice from her. I guess after all these years she can still surprise me sometimes.

Last edited by Captain.Jammer : 11-06-2017 at 08:13 PM.
Old 11-06-2017, 08:55 PM

Default tan line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain.Jammer
I have a plan to lose weight over the next year. My wife of 20 years is going on a diet as well. I told her, when we have lost our weight, we will go to Vegas and go hang out around the pool in some new swimwear to go along with our new bodies (because what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, right?). This will hopefully serve as motivation for us to each lose weight and not 'cheat' on our diets so much.

In an unrelated matter, but still talking about our 'new bodies'... I told my wife how I will get laser hair removal on my back (she HATES back hair) and that I will also get a nice tan. I asked her which kind of a tanline she would like me to acquire with my new body. I gave her the choice of:
- Jammer
- Squarecut
- Brief
- Cheeky brief
- Tanga
- Thong
(I guess I should have also offered 'none' as an option)

But much to my surprise, she chose.... thong.

Not eek that I wouldn't do it, but just that I was not expecting that kind of a choice from her. I guess after all these years she can still surprise me sometimes.

Since she chose the smallest option available, I think you should ask if she would prefer a total overall tan.
Old 11-07-2017, 06:20 PM

Perhaps replace "Cheeky Brief" with the term "Bikini Brief" and "Tanga" with "String Brief" for more precise descriptions. Maybe it should be a "Swim Thong" rather than just a "Thong" as a swim thong will be Lycra based and more likely to have a waist cord.

Last edited by Torchwatch : 11-07-2017 at 06:55 PM.
Old 11-28-2017, 06:06 AM

First of all being just a little bit eccentric helps in the wearing of thongs and microkinis. I am and have always been called by people that know me as an eccentric. To me wearing as little as legally required is perfectly normal. I really don't understand why one wouldn't wear a thong on a warm day, but to each their own.

My wife and my three grown daughters all have grown up accustomed to my wearing of cheeky string bikini bottoms. It has been my normal summer attire for decades up until recently in which I began wearing string thongs and micro thongs. Thongs are quite acceptable to most women as long as you display confidence and are neatly groomed when wearing one.

In order to wear a thong in the presence of females one has to shave extremely close all pubic and butt hair.

My wife and her friends all say that I look great wearing a thong. A Wahl close shaver is all it takes each morning, whereas, my wife helps me shave my back. She also will point out any unacceptable hair in my butt crack.

Last edited by Glenda : 11-28-2017 at 02:07 PM.
Old 12-11-2017, 02:30 AM
Speedo Member

Oh man, I know I’m contributing late to this thread but I’ve been off line for a while and only just seen it, however I feel compelled to add my 2 cents worth.

jcorrola, I was introduced to thong swim wear 31 years ago by an ex GF. She loved the look of my ass in a thong so would always have me wear one whenever we hit the beach or park to catch some sun, as we were both sun worshipers needless to say I got some pretty sharp thong tan line.......she liked that look even more..... and I have to say I really liked the look too. So even after we split up I carried on wearing a thong to tan in. That was 30 odd years ago now and in that time I have developed quite a thong fetish, the suits I wear now to tan in are TINY in compression to those first suits she bought me I love my thong tan lines and have had them for 30 years.

In those 30 years I’ve been in a couple of long term relationships as well as a few short term ones plus as you’d expect, dated quite a few girls, of all the girls that I’ve been with and have seen my tan lines only 3 thought it a bit weird that I tanned in a thong, the rest have all embraced it and would join me tanning in there thongs too.

From my experience I don’t think you have anything to worry about when it comes to a girl seeing your thong tan lines...... go for it buddy.
Old 01-07-2018, 04:04 PM
Speedo Member

jcorrola, other guys have touched on this, but here's my philosophy:

First, I prefer no tan line at all, and that's the way I sunbathe when/where it's LEGAL to do so. If tanning nude is not LEGAL, I go for a g-string or a thong, if that is LEGAL. And if that's not LEGAL, a "speedo" type suit.

So, if you don't know for sure, check with the authorities who have jurisdiction where you tan (which could be legal people or could be apartment managers), to see if the "suit" you want to wear is LEGAL, and if it is, go for it!

Now, what happens when someone calls me out on my tan line? I tell them my philosophy. They think a second, nod approval, and go on with their business. In this day and age, if anyone wants to make adverse comments, it just shows how their state of being out-of-tune with society.
Old 12-10-2019, 05:36 PM

I tan in a thong and regularly wear a thong to the gym and in the locker room. I have never heard a single comment from the men in the locker room.

For the most part, the females I've been with love it. It's playful and different and if you're in good shape and well groomed they tend to react positively to the thong AND the tan line. In fact, one girl I was with for awhile had a thong tan line of her own and we would actually "compete" to see who could have the sharpest, most distinct tan line.

If you're confident about it, girls like it.
Old 12-12-2019, 03:33 AM

I have various low-cut women's bikini bottoms, Mategear, AQUX, and thong suits that go across my hips at different heights. I used to bring several and change them during the day until someone mentioned that seemed crazy. So now one suit per day, but I end up with no tan lines as the suits are very low in front, narrow in back and 1/2" straps cross in different heights. No problem!
Old 01-08-2020, 05:25 PM

I like thong tan lines. Muscleskins thongs are a favorite.