Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-2022, 01:32 PM
Speedo Member

It is a Joe Snyder JS03 thong. I love the fit : narrow sides, not too revealing at the front even though it is unlined. In black it is not see through, so it is acceptable. I wear it on public beach without any problems.
Old 09-09-2022, 01:48 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frog
It is a Joe Snyder JS03 thong. I love the fit : narrow sides, not too revealing at the front even though it is unlined. In black it is not see through, so it is acceptable. I wear it on public beach without any problems.
Yes, yours appears to fit well. My new suit, which is black too, has a smaller back than I'm used to. I'm sporting a couple of different tan lines for now lol. I see alot of great colors and neons but I'm not wanting to attract more attention than already do lol. I find the unlined more comfortable than the lined suits, is that the same for you?
Old 09-09-2022, 02:01 PM
Speedo Member

Yes you're right, unlined thong is more comfortable, and it dries quickly.
When I swim I don't feel anything, same feeling as naked.
Old 09-10-2022, 05:01 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Sunsoutbumsout !
Sorry, not really a brief but why not a thong at the beach? What do you think?

Your backside looks quite superb in that Joe Snyder thong! I imagine the front looks equally fantastic!

Joe Snyder is a great choice in swimwear! I, too, love the unlined suits as they dry super fast, are extremely comfortable because their fabric is amazing, and I love wearing a thong swimming. Feeling the water wash directly against my legs and backside is such an awesome sensation. I love to swim naked, too... but if I have to wear something, a thong is great!
Old 09-22-2022, 03:11 PM
Speedo Member

Another day at the beach.
The beach was quiet but for the first time we were two men in thongs !
The other guy had a black thong too, and was walking with confidence along the shore. I swam 1.5 km and stayed on my towel in the sun.
I am much more confident now in my thong at the beach, it is a pleasure.
No problem here to wear thongs, now lots of women wear them, it is a normal thing, no matter how old they are and their body shape, and it seems that it could be the same for men if we are less shy. Of course people look at you because it is not so common for a man but it is more curiosity than else. I observe that it would not be easier to wear a thong for a woman, but they do it anyway.
The harder part is to do the first step. It is very intimidating at the beginning...

Old 09-23-2022, 02:07 AM
Speedo Member

Old 09-23-2022, 08:10 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
The harder part is to do the first step. It is very intimidating at the beginning...
Great inspiration, thank you. I wasn't quite able to take that first step this summer (wearing at beach), but hopefully by next Summer, I will be.
Old 09-24-2022, 11:08 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal2023
Great inspiration, thank you. I wasn't quite able to take that first step this summer (wearing at beach), but hopefully by next Summer, I will be.

Give it a try! You will enjoy the experience. Choose a quiet beach at first, and feel the freedom of wearing a thong, with the air or the water on your bum. There is a huge difference between wearing a brief and wearing a thong, in the sensations and in the mind.
Old 10-28-2022, 02:23 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Give it a try! You will enjoy the experience. Choose a quiet beach at first, and feel the freedom of wearing a thong, with the air or the water on your bum. There is a huge difference between wearing a brief and wearing a thong, in the sensations and in the mind.

I may have an opportunity to try it sooner than next summer. I'm taking a cruise soon and hope to wear it then. From what I've heard, thongs on men are not very common on cruises so I may have to just try it when we go ashore, for a beach day. Looking forward to it.
Old 10-31-2022, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal2023
I may have an opportunity to try it sooner than next summer. I'm taking a cruise soon and hope to wear it then. From what I've heard, thongs on men are not very common on cruises so I may have to just try it when we go ashore, for a beach day. Looking forward to it.

Check the top deck of the ship, fore and aft. Usually there is a quiet "adult" area where you can tan in a thong.