Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-24-2014, 04:45 PM

Your entry brought back memories of that iconic Speedo. I too wanted one of those suits the minute I saw it. (of course every guy with black hair had delusions of looking as hot as Mark did)
The suit finally came out and i rushed to the sporting goods store to find out they sold out the first day. I was crushed, i wanted THAT suit. As weeks went by I kept checking back for new shipments - no luck. I finally gave up thinking it was not in the cards for to have that suit.
I had pretty much forgotten about the suit as the holidays approached. When I started exchanging gifts with friends and family the first one i opened from a friend had a note "just add a mustache" (for those of you that don't know who Mark Spitz is, he had a beautiful mustache) Somewhat perplexed I open the box to find that suit. The funny part is that since many of my friends knew I wanted the suit I ended up with four of them! (still have one of them) When I asked how they found them they all said they had ordered them from an ad in a magazine.
That, to me, was the best looking U S Olympic suit that they have ever done. Thanks for rekindling those memories