Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-2019, 12:46 PM
Speedo Member

Default Hippie Hollow friends

Hi All,

It's just about time to start hitting Hippie Hollow for some sun and relaxation. Just curious if there are some other HH regulars, or newbies who want to check it out, who'd like to go together. I'm open to hanging with pretty much anyone regardless of age/sexuality/body type, whatever, as long as you're a nice chill person (preferably a non-smoker) and looking for someone to hang with in speedos and/or naked. I'm bi and I usually hang out at the unofficial 'gay section' near the far end of the park, but am up for whatever.

Anyone want to go to HH with me this spring/summer?
Old 02-27-2019, 01:07 PM

HH is an old haunt that I have enjoyed for many years. Never did it nude as is allowed, but do enjoy wearing a skimpy bikini and laying on the rocks. We can certainly coordinate a trip out there and hang out with you.
Old 02-27-2019, 02:47 PM
Speedo Member

Same here, been going for years, and I also usually like to keep my bikini bottoms on because I love the tan lines. Would love to join you out there soon. I'll PM you! (edit: seems I cannot PM you, so feel free to PM me) thanks

Last edited by bikinis4me : 02-27-2019 at 02:59 PM.
Old 02-27-2019, 05:43 PM

Hmmm, seems my PM thing was turned off. I think I got it fixed so please feel free to send PMs. What part of Austin are you in? I am south. Do you ever swim at Stacy Pool off Liveoak?
Old 02-27-2019, 07:54 PM

I live in Houston and drive down a few times to hang out at Hippie Hollow. I’ll walk the park in a speedo until I find a spot and strip down nude after that. Barton Springs is another place I like to hang out. Of course it’s a speedo or thong there.
Old 02-27-2019, 11:54 PM
Speedo Member

I live close to Barton Springs but have a semi-private pool where nudity is totally accepted and pretty common, so I usually hang here at home. But when I do go to the springs, it's bikini bottoms and pareo for me!

Let me know when you're thinking about visiting and we can maybe go to HH in tandem or maybe even a few of us.
Old 02-28-2019, 09:25 PM

I am all up for it.. let's get together when we can get a good warm day in the sun.
Old 05-15-2021, 03:48 PM

Default Hippie Hallow

There is one of these HH in the Black Hills also, anyone ever gone there and is anyone in the area going there this summer and want some company? Going as soon as it warms up enough to enjoy some nude tanning. Pm if your interested.
sheerthongingit