Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2023, 10:53 AM
Speedo Member

Default Do you enjoy feeling embarrassed ?

Because I wear predominantly smaller bikini type swimming gear I’m always wearing the smallest thing in the pool . ( at least amongst the guys ) For me that’s part of the experience and a pleasurable one . It’s trying to get that balance between acceptable but slightly skimpy which I find interesting . And it changes with the culture and the environment . So I do take a little pleasure in n just pushing myself . This afternoon for example I’m going swimming in my hotel pool in my new Joe Snyder dazzling blue bikini . I bought the small to get an extra tight fit and really before it is stretched to fit it looks tiny lying 🤥 n the bench in the changing room .
So my question is … do you feel that part of the attraction Of bikini / speedo wearing is that slight sense of embarrassment or do you wish you didn’t feel that at all ?
Old 01-17-2023, 02:57 PM

Embarrassment is a negative emotion; everyone is looking at you and jeering. Empowerment is positive; everyone may still seem to be looking at you but some are jealous and approving, some are supportive, some are laughing but they are laughing with you and you don't care about the others.

I used to have a recurring dream, I'd wake up naked in bed on stage with the spotlights on me and an audience of hundreds. If I stayed in the bed the audience would start jeering, but if I left the bed the audience would see me naked.

Once I started swimming in speedos and showed I was faster and stronger than the others I developed greater body confidence, in the dream I got out of the bed and performed for the audience showing my body winning them over, I never had the dream again.

So if you wear skimpy swim briefs at a pool and on a beach try to look confident, keep your hands at your sides and your head up, it's when you look shy and embarrassed with your hands covering the front of the suit and your eyes to the ground avoiding other peoples glances that you start to think everyone is looking at you and jeering.

Skimpy is comparative, if everyone is wearing shorts below the knees and you are wearing short shorts that's skimpy, if everyone is wearing speedos and your wearing a swim thong that is also skimpy. It's probably best not to wear that swim thong if everyone else is wearing long shorts.
Old 01-17-2023, 03:22 PM

I always enjoyed wearing the smallest and tightest flat-front bikini or thong I could find, ever since I was a kid. I am a very hairy masculine-looking guy, so I never feel embarrassed as I roam around crowded beaches, and no one ever jeered at me. Once, I saw some teens annoying a smaller Japanese guy, so I went over and they scattered like cockroaches. This summer I was the only guy in a tiny suit at Atlantic City, and no one noticed as I walked confidently along the beach.

Last edited by BikenSwim : 02-13-2023 at 01:59 PM.
Old 01-17-2023, 05:43 PM
Speedo Member

Interesting views … Im very outwardly confident in my body language and don’t hide or slouch . I’m just normal but I like that rush feeling of the thing I’m wearing being so much smaller than normal but still appropriate . And I agree it is all in context with what others are wearing . There was a guy in the pool today for example who had swim shorts on which were down virtually to his ankles and there I am with 1 inch sided three quarter back Lycra ! Thanks for your opinions
Old 01-17-2023, 06:42 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
Embarrassment is a negative emotion; everyone is looking at you and jeering. Empowerment is positive; everyone may still seem to be looking at you but some are jealous and approving, some are supportive, some are laughing but they are laughing with you and you don't care about the others.

I used to have a recurring dream, I'd wake up naked in bed on stage with the spotlights on me and an audience of hundreds. If I stayed in the bed the audience would start jeering, but if I left the bed the audience would see me naked.

Once I started swimming in speedos and showed I was faster and stronger than the others I developed greater body confidence, in the dream I got out of the bed and performed for the audience showing my body winning them over, I never had the dream again.

So if you wear skimpy swim briefs at a pool and on a beach try to look confident, keep your hands at your sides and your head up, it's when you look shy and embarrassed with your hands covering the front of the suit and your eyes to the ground avoiding other peoples glances that you start to think everyone is looking at you and jeering.

Skimpy is comparative, if everyone is wearing shorts below the knees and you are wearing short shorts that's skimpy, if everyone is wearing speedos and your wearing a swim thong that is also skimpy. It's probably best not to wear that swim thong if everyone else is wearing long shorts.
It hasn’t bothered me in the past , wearing a thong , on a beach where everyone else is wearing board shorts . If I feel it’s a relaxed atmosphere I’m very confident doing that . Naturally if it’s got a more laddish vibe then that would make me uncomfortable . If everyone chooses to wear board shorts then that is their fashion choice and a thong might be mine …. The sad truth is of course is that I think the majority of women if polled would say they prefer their man in shorts rather than anything skimpy . Not a universal belief I’m sure ….but it’s think it’s generally true . I will continue to go pretty skimpy whether that’s with a bikini brief in our uk pool or Rio backs and thongs and strap sides abroad
Old 01-30-2023, 03:40 PM
Speedo Member

I have to say I kinda do.

I always wear suits that are very obviously women's bikini bottoms or sometimes one piece suits and I definitely get a thrill from the taboo aspect of it. Also really love the fact that my "package" is on full display for all to see, so they can tell at a glance that I am pretty tiny in that dept.