Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-22-2022, 12:09 PM

Default Face it tiger (print) I just hit the jackpot! Speedo Brand $60....

Just got this pair off of Amazon. $60!!! Totally worth it. It is so effin' snug. Want to chang the drawstring though. It's got a black lining. Made of a material ive never felt on my speedo suits....polyester ? Natural fiber ? I get soo wet wearing it, and it seriously makes my erection look 10x bigger. Did not expect that (Check the pic)

https://imgur.com/a/lBmmm77

bnewbsuit new sized.jpg

Attachment 1589

Last edited by bathingsuitbunny : 01-11-2023 at 04:39 PM.
Old 12-22-2022, 12:49 PM

Perfect for the Beach. As Tony the tiger would say, That looks GRRRREAT!
Old 12-22-2022, 05:41 PM

You'd look good wearing something much much briefer, you are slim and have the right looks.
Old 12-22-2022, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikenSwim
Perfect for the Beach. As Tony the tiger would say, That looks GRRRREAT!

LoL! I was going to make the same Tony the T. quote but it was low hanging fzuit! Unlike my quite well snuggled testicles in this suit .
Old 12-22-2022, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
You'd look good wearing something much much briefer, you are slim and have the right looks.

I couldn't---I actually love to don these in public, and between the speedo stigma and the fact that my uncut genitalia aze quite outlined with easy to see topogaphy (lol) , is pushing it enough! I'm bi , 70/30 in favoz of women, but the tiny waistlines of the "its not swimming its sex suits" ... while mine can be said "its not sex its swimming" *"but its 98% sex"* I think to myself heh.

Will be shooting a long fozm yoga video in HD and will post it / shots fzom it soon!

Also if anyones intezted I love to exhibit on cam. I'm quite nimble, nubile, flexible, agile, gymnastic in my posing < 3 And have skin like a china doll.

Can you believe im in my 40s

Last edited by bathingsuitbunny : 12-22-2022 at 08:17 PM.
Old 12-23-2022, 08:37 PM
Speedo Member

Talking "Sex-Not-Swimming" Suits: I like it!

I also agree that you have the body for a smaller suit, but, to each his own. You look fine in your Speedo, and it sounds like you experience orgasm frequently! 😋 But the teeny bikinis have a lot going for them, as the following picture will illustrate! I'm gay, and seeing this fellow sauntering along the beach towards me would create what James Bond referred to as a "slight stiffness!" 😁 His bellybutton is showcased as a deep, dark "tube of pleasure treasure," and can beckon any man or woman so inclined to navel play and navelgasm. That pouch will also highlight an erection, and that suit is might easy to slip off when "other activities" commence!😋https://skinzwear.com/product_detail...o-Stretch-Mesh
Old 12-23-2022, 08:52 PM
Speedo Member

Talking My own approach to the "Sex-Not-Swimming" suits!

I WON'T be swimming laps in this suit! I WILL enjoy sauntering along a gay beach or a microwear-friendly beach so attired, working on my tan, bellybutton ready for consensual fingering. Not much left to the imagination ...https://www.flickr.com/people/188479393@N06/