Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-2022, 09:54 PM

Default Hot Sauna Moment with Gorgeous Brunette

Last Saturday was a Quiet Day in the Sauna/Steam Room had it to myself most of the day.
It sas Orgasmic though getting all sweaty in my speedos and the feeling of sweat from my back and buttocks in the Speedo.
As im relaxing about 40 minutes later this Tanned Brunette in a Black One Piece Swimsuit comes in and nicely says 'Hi its quiet today isnt it makes a change' and as she was closing the Door her arse is in my face for a full 10 seconds making my cock go hard.
As we were chatting away I was going into flirt mode but as im talking i feel a tingle and think not again, next thing as shes talking im firing my load into my swim briefs for about a minute. I had to say I was getting a quick shower and stood up with my speedos all sweaty and stuck up my arse and gave her a view of my backside for a few seconds whilst pretending to fix my water bottle, quick shower then back in the sauna with a semi on but she was either oblivious or didnt mind.
Went into Full Flirt and started asking her where she was from and what she does but couldnt stop looking at her cleavage she was talking about problems with her ex and by then im steaming and thinking how he coped with her id be emptying my nuts in seconds if she came onto me, sadly a lad I know came in and there were 3 of us talking, sadly she said her goodbyes and left a few minutes later. Just hope I see her again
Old 09-03-2022, 12:58 AM
Speedo Member

Talking Hot stories!!!

Papadoop, I LOVE reading about your spontaneous orgasms!!! Your expertise in "Story Structure" is quite good! I can just imagine how hot it would be if your health club had a "Nude Only" policy! 😋 Wow! You could sit in the sauna relaxed, nude, enjoying stroking your big boner with some riproaring fantasies. The brunette walks in tanned, fit, totally nude. Your throbbing phallus begins shooting thick jets of hot jism all over your chest and abs in shock after shock of pleasure while you moan loudly! The brunette sits beside you, leans over, and licks a blob of creamy jism out of your bellybutton. Then, she begins fellating your still-swollen phallus, bringing forth another spurt or two of juicy cum in her hungry mouth. (Oh, well, guess I have a vivid imagination!) Even though SOME "clothing" is required in this setting, I'm sure you have many fond memories of your "squirt sessions," so keep these stories...cumming!😊
Old 09-06-2022, 11:44 PM

I was dying to grab her hand and put it on my package while I was cream pieing myself just so she knew how hot she was, i was fantasing that she was squirting as well, just wanted to kiss her and stroke her hair and bury my head between her cleavage and jizz all over it
Old 09-08-2022, 12:49 AM
Speedo Member

Talking Sound like the basis for a detailed "fantasy story!"

Papadoop, I'm ready to read whatever you come up with for your "Nude Coed Sauna" story! Spell out every consensual pleasure you can think of! After all, this is the "Fantasy Board," so have at it!