Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Off Topic > Off Topic Chat and Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2022, 09:01 PM

Default So Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teamdiver
Two weeks ago, the lady challenged me to a swim across the lake, about a quarter mile. She had got on me about smoking before the swim.

I knew I was in trouble when I surfaced after we dove in from the dock and found myself behind by at least five or six lengths. By the time we finished she was at least 15 lengths ahead of me.

When we floated out to the raft to sunbathe, heard nothing but giggling and there there, don't worry about your feelings. I was a pretty good swimmer for a guy on the high school dive team in my time. Of course this was coming from a former lifeguard and girls swim captain!!!

We females can be as fast or faster than the guys. Think those baggy suits a lot of guys wear will also slow them down.
Old 07-01-2022, 07:00 PM

This thread hasn't aged well, after a mediocre male swimmer transitions to a woman, beats all the women in sight; leading to a ban on that happening again.