Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Lycra Forums > General Mens Lycra Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2019, 08:20 PM

Wink what have you always wanted to try on.

Iv'e always wanted to try on a full body covering singlet with a long back zipper. Well, I got to wear a shiny white lycra one with a back zipper when asked to join my cousin and friends in a what is known as a playful wrestling match. That full body singlet fit me very well and liked wearing it even when told that if I lost the match, my singlet will be stripped off while pinned down on the wrestling mat. it was quite a surprise for me and noticed how well the other guy's boners were outlined
in their singlets of various styles including a few guys wearing full body covering singlets. My match was with a rather strong and husky young guy in a very tight singlet, It was fun for both of us until he had me pinned down on my stomach and soon won the match while saying to me "were not finished yet." then slowly unzipping the long back zipper on my tight fitting singlet, despite all my kicking and squirming to get free from his grip. That singlet certainly felt so good and hoped he wasn't going to get it off me, but to no avail, as he freed my arms from the long clinging spandex sleeves, then peeling it down my upper torso while the other guys would cheer loudly seeing him peeling the tight clinging singlet off my squirming body. Soon he had me naked when he had the shiny white full body singlet unsnugged from my very excited lowers with the other guys watching my plight with joy. That was the only and last time I wore a full body singlet and what I always wanted to try on, yet not under those circumstances, despite all the fun we all had while playful wrestling.
Old 12-27-2020, 01:13 PM

I like the idea of a previous member about a full body covering singlet with a long back zipper. I also thinking about by my first vibrator, but I'm still not sure what to choose. I'd like to start with something classic, but I didn't choose anything yet.
Old 01-02-2021, 12:02 PM

Wearing a full body Lycra suit is like having a second skin, although you are fully clothed you also feel exposed and that makes it a bit kinky and exciting.
If you want to go half way there and you have a decent bike get yourself a skin suit. A skin suit with short sleeves and legs would feel amazing on the bike and having no separate shirt to pull down you'll feel exposed when you dismount to buy a drink.

When buying your first anal toy whether a butt plug or dildo whether it vibrates or not start small. Even a small toy will be a tight fit at first and you'll need plenty of lube. If it hurts (badly) your doing it wrong.
Old 01-02-2021, 12:49 PM

Default Trisuit

Try swim outlet.com. They have thin pad and usually sleek like speedo.
Old 01-24-2021, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
... get yourself a skin suit. A skin suit with short sleeves and legs would feel amazing ... having no separate shirt to pull down you'll feel exposed

I enjoy wearing a triathlon skinsuit (short legs, no arms) at the gym - the feeling of body-clinging and 'exposure'. The padded crotch liner on trisuits is thinner than with cycling shorts (nice!) but does keeps the bulge under control. A search for 'trisuit' on ebay, lowest-price-first, can throw up some very reasonably priced new (unbranded) suits.

The great thing about wearing a trisuit at the gym is that you have the perfect response to any snide comment - which I've never had, nor even any second glances (apart from the 'special' suit mentioned below): "I could be out in the street in public wearing this!"

Which is true .. more or less. I have a couple of 'special' trisuits (both discontinued long ago) which I only wear at the gym on 'special occasions' : one, a Zoot trisuit in pure white, no contrasting colourway except for light grey logo (perfectly decent, thick material, not see-through at all - but nevertheless rather posey!), and the other a Cranesports white trisuit with a large England flag (simple red cross of St George) emblazoned on the front, with matching-colour red legs, which I wear if team England are playing a football or rugby match later that day, sufficiently far into an international tournament to have wide piublic attention. That one does get some second glances ;-)

This all reminds me that I have often toyed with the idea of getting the legs on a trisuit shortened (they are already short as in above-the-knee, but I would prefer defintely more than halfway up the thigh). Now that men's shorts have got shorter generally in the last couple of years, I must follow that up - I think I could wear a shortened-leg suit at the gym without being seen as having crossed the line into outright posing.

The other aspect that I have toyed with is wearing a trisuit without crotch padding (I own an adidas-branded one), wearing underneath a (women's) Spanx seamless control undergarment. The 'plus' would be the loss of the padded liner, so a nicer feeling of 'exposure' whist still keeping the bulge under control; the 'minus' would be the double layer of material (undergarment, and trisuit itself) over my butt in particular, reducing that nice sensation of single-layer skin-hugging lycra. I've tried wearing a thong as an undergarment, but the smooth contour of the trisuit over the hips is disturbed by the side straps being outlined through the material

Last edited by Mike7362 : 01-24-2021 at 06:11 AM.
Old 01-25-2021, 11:40 AM

Default Try suit

Enjoy try suits and cyclying spandex too! Be fun to go cycling in group in trisuit!
Cheers!
Old 02-09-2021, 05:22 PM

Smile what have you always wanted to try ....

I've had tried on and worn a nice fitting singlet as summer underwear and felt great also. During the cold weather months, I wear a nice thick nylon long sleeve back zipper leotard with matching opaque tights and feel nice and warm too. its especially nice wearing a snug, well fitting singlet when it's time to strip it off for a shower or bedtime and putting on baggy pajamas. Yes, singlets are great to wear the few times having one on while feeling so soft and snug and not ready to strip it off yet.
Old 03-05-2021, 08:31 AM
Speedo Member

I was looking for the singlet but now i am happy with my thong and speedos as well.
Old 10-12-2021, 05:17 AM

Wrestling singlet is one of them and I think I will definitely try this on Halloween but can I wear it as normal underwear?
Old 10-12-2021, 11:13 AM

I wear wrestling singlets as underwear often. Just remember, that it must be removed to go to the bathroom. That means you almost have to strip off your outer clothes to go. Not saying that is not interesting in itself.