Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Lycra Forums > General Mens Lycra Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-07-2022, 07:56 PM

Default Adventures with a ball splitter

I have been experimenting with the ball splitter I purchased on ebay, which arrived today.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/185366283003

I thought it would be an interesting experiment to put the ball splitter on under a couple of layers of Lycra, starting with a favorite pair of running tights with a pair of black Talente compression shorts, and then head off to do my regular exercise routing using rowing machine, weights and stationary bike.

The ebay purchase works quite well. Think thong absent a full cloth pouch. Instead, the penis simply fits though an open elastic circle that, in position fits at the base of the penis and tends to pull it upward. Below the penis circle are the three bands that make up the ball splitter. The outer two bands on each side fit snug on either side of the balls. The middle band thus becomes the ball splitter which is connected to the back of the thong that is the same elastic band that fits between the glutes. As the thong back cinches this puts upward tension on the splitter bands and the band around the penis base bears down.

My initial reaction was that all of this would be more interesting if it was one size smaller, as the bands all appear to be more than adequate in length. My second thought is that this still feels good especially when I go into exercise mode on the rowing machine or stationary bike. In short, it is growing on me. I purchased a M which was the smallest available size. It seems a good choice under running tights and/or compression shorts.
Old 05-14-2022, 12:21 PM

Glad to hear you are enjoying the feel of split balls as you exercise. You may want to try a stretchy splitter that you stretch over the ball sack with a splitter down the middle. This will force each ball to the side and pull the sack tightly read each ballYou will experience a wonderful massage sensation as you exercise.
You can even try it first using just a rubber band twisted into a figure 8 shape and put each resulting loop over a testicle. Just don't keep it on too long.