Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-29-2020, 08:52 PM
Speedo Member

Talking The Navel Core: Part One-The Chinese Navel Massage

Cultures around the world consider the navel as playing a very important role in a person's health. After a person is born and the umbilical cord is cut, the navel becomes a lifelong focal point of health, wellness and pleasure. Google the following words: sacred navel?why? (then choose video). You will learn the philosophy and techniques of a Chinese navel massage which can promote navel health as well as focus and clarity. I begin each day doing this slow, deep-finger rotation in my navel, eyes closed, thinking of the sensations as health moving throughout my body. My very life began at this very point of my body, and through it I can experience the vital forces within me (including orgasm). Like fingerprints, each person's navel is unique. Healthy diet, adequate sleep, regularity, adequate hydration, and exercise (especially abdominal work) all promote navel health (which, in turn, promotes a healthy body). For some time now, there has been a focus in exercise techniques on developing a strong core. I fully agree with this approach, but have taken it a few steps further. I have developed, and work to maintain, what I call The Navel Core. This navel-massage technique is one pillar of such, and the other pillar is the abdominal vacuum. We are all familiar with the various abdominal exercises which help develop the external abdominal muscles we often call the "six-pack." (But genetics being what they are, even our best efforts may produce a flat, shredded abdominal shield with little cubing. Of course, with our microsuits and some tan, these abdominal shields can look MIGHTY good!) I will give you my abdominal-vacuum routine in Part Two. It specifically works the internal abdominal muscles making up the core, and the navel gets a good workout at the same time. Developing and maintaining The Navel Core lays the groundwork for attaining The Navel Orgasm. I look forward to your comments.
Old 05-30-2020, 04:37 AM

Glad to hear there's another guy with a navel fetish and a very ticklish secondary erogenous zone. In fact, just sticking my finger in my belly button sends an impulse to create an immediate hardon.

I've been looking for a way to extend the length of my navel from about 3/4 inch to at least 2 inches or more so it's like a vagina in my belly. There are sex toys that could massage a deep navel and I would love the feel of deep thrusting and bottoming out.

Having navel sex is very safe and there's no risk of getting STDs.
Old 07-14-2020, 04:44 AM

I seem to have developed a case athlete's foot fungus in my belly button and the skin is starting to get flaky and itchy.

However, that greatly increases the erotic sensation that I've already got. Now I find myself with a nice habit of scratching the bottom.
Old 07-14-2020, 03:43 PM
Speedo Member

Talking Time to heal the "Orgasmic Opening!"

C.D.: a good over-the-counter athletes-foot preparation in cream form may be just right for use in your belly button;check it out and let us know if it helps. For me, in addition to regular exercise (as the focal point in my abdominal-vacuum routine) as well as the deep-finger rotation for clarity followed by The Navel Reflex for start-the-day pleasure, my bellybutton gets focused, pleasurable cleansing in the shower every day. (I soap up my abs, then finger the soap foam into my navel, than step back into the shower and let the water swill over it and rinse it out.) After I towel off, I apply cocoa-butter lotion from chest to toe, with chest and abs last. I dribble some on pecs and abs, making sure some runs over and into my bellybutton. I smooth in the lotion on my pecs and abs, pull my bellybutton in deep, then stick my index finger all the way into it and push it comfortably up out of sight under my ribcage. I rotate my finger to smooth the cream into the navel, enjoying an orgasm while doing so! And since my stomach is empty, I may do some bellybutton abdominal rolls as well. My navel is fit and clean, and ready for a new day! C.D., once your bellybutton is healed, try daily cleansing and creaming and let us know how it goes. Perhaps other Board members have additional navel-care tips to share.