Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-01-2020, 09:51 PM
StrawberryBoards

Default Nude at Non-Nude Beach: Near Disaster

After burning, and subsequently tanning, only the lower half of my legs and elbows cycling in June I have been in dire need of getting a tan elsewhere to bring balance back to the force. I brought my red CM thong to tan at the nearby lake to try and rectify this. However, upon arriving I discovered it was fairly packed, including familes so I backed off to a Sporti Euro, my smallest "athletic-looking" brief and thus not objectionable despite the near-micro size. This was a start if not the "full body" sun-exposure I was looking for.

Last edited by StrawberryBoards : 08-19-2020 at 04:57 PM.
Old 07-01-2020, 09:54 PM
StrawberryBoards

Default Part 2

For my second attempt the following day (yesterday) I brought the smallest piece of Lycra I owned and drove far down the coast to try and find an uninhabited bit of ocean to tan in privacy. I found an otherwise inaccessible piece of beach and scaled down to it on a rope tied off to a tree at the top of a concerningly tall cliff. After reaching the bottom and having finished my hike I was very ready and immediately stopped down to the tiny CM g-string. The pictures here of this tiny suit are from the shower at home and not the beach for reasons that will become clear in part three.

Last edited by StrawberryBoards : 07-06-2020 at 05:25 AM.
Old 07-01-2020, 10:01 PM
StrawberryBoards

Default Part 3

This suit is very small so I was trying to stay relaxed so that I could stay in the suit. I was only moderately successful at this when I was surprised by another dude who had also scaled down the cliff. I was upset at my very poor luck (this place was REMOTE) but apparently anyone willing to scale the cliff has a fairly adventurous attitude and he didnt seem at all bothered by my exposure. So much so that I asked if he could take some pictures for me. He said he could but suggested that I pose for them in the nude instead. And thus a "bad" surprise has become a good one. I am so thankful for the people on this board being so encouraging as to get me out there in a state of exposure in the first place.

Last edited by StrawberryBoards : 08-19-2020 at 04:57 PM.
Old 07-02-2020, 07:37 PM

Sounds a bit like my week. On Monday I planned to go to a waterfall to swim in a g-string. Done that before. However, the parking area nearby was closed so I just settled for wading in a stream, wearing no more that that.

Today I went for a swim in the sea. I was tempted to go for the string option, but correctly reckoned it would be quite busy today. So, I wore my black Aussiebum 1.5 classic, which I normally wear in public pools, so felt totally confident.
Old 07-02-2020, 09:34 PM
StrawberryBoards

Whereabouts was this all Bede? I have heard alot about Aussiebum but have been deterred by the price and possibly a bit of just not understanding the arrangement of their product line.

I would definitely be interested in an athletic cut suit with a drawstring smaller than the sporti euro, and just large enough to wear to public pools
Old 07-03-2020, 10:17 AM

Aussiebum briefs and square cuts are perfectly suitable for any sports pool or beach so long as you go for medium to dark colours, the whites and ice blues are intentionally transparent when wet (buy some anyway). In the Uk if you buy from Aussibum directly you get charged customs and the Post Office charges a handling fee so buy a number of swimsuits, underwear and shorts in one go to avoid the same PO handling charge on each item. Have a look at Aussiebum jockstraps if you need to make up the size of a package.

Going to a remote beach gives you more space and freedom to wear something briefer than you would at the town beach full of board shorts. If you should meet someone at that remote beach the chances are that they too are after a bit of space and freedom to do as they choose too. As they approach don't hurriedly dress pretending you weren't naked or wearing something skimpy, they've already seen you and can guess. Position yourself and perhaps by using a towel or tee shirt cover the bits so they can't actually see anything as they pass. If they appear friendly and choose to stop and chat or to adopt a patch adjacent to you let the towel or tee shirt drop and let them know what there getting into, you were there first.

Last edited by Torchwatch : 07-03-2020 at 10:22 AM.
Old 07-05-2020, 11:28 PM
StrawberryBoards

Come to think of it I'm not sure exactly what the rules and sensibilities are concerning out-of-swimsuit pictures are here. Would be good to know before I post anything more about my (hopefully ongoing) adventures in norcal
Old 07-06-2020, 04:33 AM

Just post photos of rear nudity (rather than frontal nudity) and the moderators shouldn't have any problem.
Old 07-06-2020, 05:26 AM
StrawberryBoards

Quote:
Originally Posted by California Dolphin
Just post photos of rear nudity (rather than frontal nudity) and the moderators shouldn't have any problem.

Ok I think some of these were marginal so I deleted
Old 07-06-2020, 10:53 AM

Nice swim bikini. reminiscent of the Joe Snyder one I wear to the pool at my gym.