Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2014, 01:58 PM

At the swim meet Saturday there was tons of swim gear on sale and just happened to be a black Speedo Endurance in size 32 for only $10. That's the chlorine resistant one, which I'm learning really works in the Dolphin Chloroban version. The Endurance is a great fit and nice cut for me but normally out of my price range. Let's see how it holds up and holds down. LOL
Old 11-17-2014, 04:52 PM

Default Euro?

I found this photo of a real guy wearing a Sporti. I like the cut. Is this the Euro or the regular swim brief? I am trying to decide between the Euro and the regular swim brief in polyester which I think would hold better for swimming laps in the pool this winter.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sporti.jpg (60.4 KB, 38 views)
Old 11-17-2014, 05:33 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaden
I found this photo of a real guy wearing a Sporti. I like the cut. Is this the Euro or the regular swim brief? I am trying to decide between the Euro and the regular swim brief in polyester which I think would hold better for swimming laps in the pool this winter.

Kaden,

From the looks of the picture, I think this is the regular swim brief, not the Euro. I have 2 Sporti Euro briefs and they are cut lower in front and have narrower sides. They are perfect for swimming laps - they stay in place as well as keeping your package in place. I bought one pair of the Sporti water polo briefs which is very similar to the regular brief and am not happy with it for lap swimming because it is too loose fitting. I'd recommend the Euro cut.

D67
Old 11-18-2014, 11:13 AM

+1 on the Euro cut.
Old 11-18-2014, 11:18 AM

There are also good sale prices right now on Aussiebum Classic and Classic 1.5 suits.