Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-12-2014, 11:25 AM

Default Putting on a Speedo Fastskin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Twi8vgRX7Y

It's fun to watch this guy struggle to get into a really snug-fitting suit, white gloves and all. He is wearing a black Speedo brief under "for purposes of the video only". In a real locker room he would be nude doing this.

I keep thinking of a hypothetical xtube video showing 6 or 8 competitive swimmers in a locker room all getting into their fastskin suits. I wonder how their male anatomies would "react" to all the ruckus going on!
Old 11-12-2014, 11:30 AM

Default Getting into the body suit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqpQ3N954jA

Video showing the procedure for getting into the no longer legal full body suit. Two people are needed to zip it in the back!

Briefs seem MUCH simpler.
Old 11-12-2014, 08:54 PM

if it takes that much effort to get into a swimsuit I think I'll take up tennis for exercise. That look too much like work to me.
Old 11-13-2014, 02:10 AM

Anyone that's put on a "Tech Suit" knows what it's like getting swallowed by a Python.
Old 11-13-2014, 11:44 AM

That got me was the part where the guy is instructed to push the tech suit as far up into the groin area as possible. If any guy doesnt get an erection while doing this, he must be brain-dead.

The other qustion I had is what happens if the guy needs to pee. Does he have to go through the entire process again? how does he get himself unzipped? Or is he tempted to just pee in the pool ROFL. Briefs seem a lot more practical.
Old 11-13-2014, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebbie
That got me was the part where the guy is instructed to push the tech suit as far up into the groin area as possible. If any guy doesnt get an erection while doing this, he must be brain-dead.

The best shot was the part where the swimmer rubbed his hand along his package edge to make sure it fit tight. The briefs the demonstrator was wearing held his penis in the down position, but a team swimmer would need to decide what position would be most hydrodynamic. Speedo passed up an opportunity to educate its customers.

At a swim meet, would the competitors zip each other up, or would each have his people to tuck him in properly?
Old 11-13-2014, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lap Counter

At a swim meet, would the competitors zip each other up, or would each have his people to tuck him in properly?
I just have the announcer ask for volunteers. Uh-huh. LOL
Old 11-15-2014, 02:39 AM

All the observations about the effect of tech suits on "the package area" eloquently demonstrate the idiocy that more coverage will promote "modesty" in men's swim suits.

Cover the entire bare body up to the neck or wear jammers, but both of them accentuate the package area more than a speedo.
Old 11-15-2014, 03:47 PM

Ballet dancers wear long trousers, but they don't look at all modest!