Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2014, 12:19 PM

I want to see that Jay Leno piece. All searches to date seem that the video is gone, but here is a closeup

http://style.mtv.com//wp-content/upl...o-speedo-2.jpg

Last edited by singletlover : 10-14-2014 at 12:23 PM.
Old 10-14-2014, 04:12 PM

Default Peru

wow that would be nice of you, Vista web site is underconstruction so no go there for the time being, anyway both sites are on facebook witch I am not a member that is probably why i cant get any info from both for the time being, I was able to google the Vista web site but its under construction for the time being , and for the outher its impossible to find a web site , the peruvian fellow that you mention probably doesnt have a web site at all . to bad he sure has some nice patterns, he seems to design sungas type suits but according to the pics of suits he designes witch you posted (facebook ) it seems that there is a few 2 or 3 inches sides.
Anyway thanks for trying , or still will try to get info.
Old 11-02-2014, 11:15 PM

yes, it's a shame they didn't update both sites. not even in facebook. it's a shame because they have great suits!

Quote:
Originally Posted by louis
wow that would be nice of you, Vista web site is underconstruction so no go there for the time being, anyway both sites are on facebook witch I am not a member that is probably why i cant get any info from both for the time being, I was able to google the Vista web site but its under construction for the time being , and for the outher its impossible to find a web site , the peruvian fellow that you mention probably doesnt have a web site at all . to bad he sure has some nice patterns, he seems to design sungas type suits but according to the pics of suits he designes witch you posted (facebook ) it seems that there is a few 2 or 3 inches sides.
Anyway thanks for trying , or still will try to get info.