Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-10-2013, 08:17 AM

Default accidents

Sorry to confuse you - it is my ignorance to be excused (and I was also trying to recall La Paz Bolivia at high altitude).
The Lancastrian of British South American Airways crashed into Mount Tupungato in 1947, so it was in Argentina (it was on a flight from Buenos Aires to Santiago and was buried in deep snow in bad weather).
The story is fascinating and is called the Stardust crash but I guess that air accident investigation reports are only of interest to wonks like me (give me a PM if you have the time however - just a few details of date and airline for the Lima crash, so that I may read it up).
Old 12-10-2013, 04:17 PM

Meanwhile back on topic there might come a time and place where something a little riskier might be welcome. I could tell stories from my single, partying days where it was determined my Speedo was a little too much. So save it for those moments when it might not be on for long anyway. Rest assured, and ask any of them, many women will be looking at that suit and wonder what's underneath, this may escalate and even ejaculate. LOL. Er, I guess it won't be just the women, maybe some guys too, whatever.
Old 12-10-2013, 10:44 PM

Question stories

Do tell of those partying days (I am assuming that a little too much for your speedos means a litttle too little, coverage-wise?)
Old 12-11-2013, 07:26 PM

Not at all, Byron. By too much I mean I discovered I was very radically overdressed for the overall situation... have you ever gone on a daysail on a 60'ketch with over a dozen folks who turn out to be nudist swingers both straight and otherwise?
Old 12-11-2013, 08:59 PM

Default we are sailing....

LOL - I think I can confidently answer no to that (but does a mundane tourist day excursion on the Red Sea count as coming close?).
Sounded like possible material for the Story Center there at first but now I realise no speedo material aboard to form the basis of a tale.
Old 09-11-2023, 09:45 AM
Speedo Member

One way of wearing an aussibum if you have issues with muffin tops of think you do.

The thin nylon can be bought in a much larger side, use the string to make it light enough no to fall, but extra fabric is just a "casual way of looking" .. most people who've never eaten too much and wants to wear a Speedo