Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-2018, 12:49 PM

If you prefer a narrower cut and skimpier style have you had a look at the standard joe Snyder bikini and even the clip bikini if you want a narrower side . They are both really nice . Only when you get down to the Capri do they get a little questionable for the pool but there many who do wear even that .
Old 03-30-2018, 05:34 PM
Speedo Member

After the advice, here I am in a smaller brief, aided by a cock ring.

https://i.imgur.com/Kkw82hH.png
Old 03-30-2018, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by misteranonymous
After the advice, here I am in a smaller brief, aided by a cock ring.

https://i.imgur.com/Kkw82hH.png

That is looking good! A big improvement! I am not talking about sexually. But the bulge shaped very nicely!
Old 03-30-2018, 09:29 PM

That is so much better than your first picture, it will make people look twice but for all the right reasons.
Do you actually feel better and confident wearing it ?
Hope we've helped.
Old 03-30-2018, 11:45 PM
Speedo Member

Default Thanks

Yes I do feel better. These are the Speedos I'd wear to the beach (just not my hometown).

I am thankful that everyone was honest and helpful. It's not easy to admit you can't fill out a speedo! These briefs are the smallest I can wear for now...

While I do feel like a cock ring is kinda cheating, it only bumps me into "slightly-below average" territory. It's not going to look overly big.

Thanks for all the suit ideas... So many options!
Old 04-01-2018, 11:13 PM

go for patterns and nylon. The lycra blend suits holds you tight and compresses what you have. Nylon is a bit loser and allows it to remain larger appearing (sometimes the movement of the silky nylon against your junk will add girth) Patterns are good because they give the illusion of more. Tighter is not better for letting what you have show -- compressing it is not a good thing.
Old 04-02-2018, 01:56 PM

Default Just a suggestion.

Cool to see your posts Misteranonymous. Just a suggestion. I have recently bought a pair of Funky Trunks. They are a bit thicker material than normal speedos but come with instructions that tell you to wear it like a dance belt which ballet dancers wear. So you put it on and then reach down inside and pull your scrotum upwards and the suit holds everything firmly in that position as you swim. It gives you a bit more of a bulge (different shape because your shaft is partly behind the sack) but gives you freedom to run and swim easily. Unlike a speedo you don't move around so much - in a speedo you usually need to re-adjust your position just before you come out the water. You don't with these. The strange thing is that the brilliant colours and detailed patterns hide more than they show, so the bulge is not obvious while you running around out the water. So you feel less self-conscious of showing, even the younger guys seem to gain confidence because they are less aware of the details although the bulge still shows in profile. Underwater in the pool it is stunning to look across to guys even a few lanes away from you because the colours shine through the water and pick up the underwater lights. They come in briefs or square-cuts - but the squarecuts have seams that follow the line of a tanga and keep your bulge within these seams. They don't replace wearing a speedo, but they are an exciting change. Not so easy being anonymous on a beach with such bright colours. But at our pool they are all the rage, so you see many of them ploughing the water, especially all the team swimmers and masters. Cool to find something that gets the youngsters away from boardshorts. https://www.funkytrunks.com/mens-cla...-it-lucky.html Look carefully and you will see the front seams in these squarecuts: https://www.funkytrunks.com/mens-cla...or-freeze.html
Old 04-03-2018, 09:16 PM
Speedo Member

I've seen plenty of guys wearing tighter fitting 'speedos' with less of a bulge for the purposes of not squashing their nuts, get rid of the cock ring as it does not work well and can be visible, you cannot beat the traditional swim brief brands to look like the normal swimmer, anything else ozzes 'look at me, I'm not like you other swimmers' boringly see it all the time and pools are not hook up places for guys...and should never be..
Old 08-09-2021, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by misteranonymous

I also like being brave on the beach and showing all the smaller guys out there that they too could wear a speedo.

Does anyone else get a kick out of being brave enough to show their less than impressive package?

I've always liked flat-front tiny suits, as I get older they fit smaller and easier.

Last edited by BikenSwim : 08-23-2021 at 07:50 PM.
Old 08-10-2021, 02:33 AM

WHen I am just doing some laps in a pool I like to jammers with contour lines like as if it is a pair of speedos with the thighs also covered up in lycra - it naturally gives you a decent bulge and the contrast stitches accentuates it!