Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2016, 02:55 PM

STS, another set of great chapters. Please continue...
Old 01-17-2016, 04:08 PM

just started reading all of these and disappointed im caught up. please continue
Old 01-24-2016, 02:53 PM

Default 33: Strange Feelings

The last big splurge of the Summer was a three night, two day stop at an amazing resort hotel in Monte Carlo. It was the most luxurious hotel of the entire trip, set waterside with an amazing free form resort pool with bridges, waterfalls, and a swim up bar. The ride over took them through wine country, where the busses traversed the winding roads and rolling hills, sharing the space with cyclists making the countryside trek. Their tight lycra outfits and fit bodies were as interesting as the picturesque views. Now, however, all eyes were on the glamorous accommodations of the resort, as the three buses and equipment truck meandered along the sparkling entry road.

“Look at this place,” Patrick said to Alex as they passed the tennis courts, sports courts, and the fitness lap pool complex, all done in a classic French motif. “There’s where Chris will be,” he added, pointing to the pool complex.

“Yup, already got my Speedo on!” Chris replied, interrupting the conversation from the seat ahead.

“Do you really?” Grant asked.

“Of course,” Chris replied with a teasing grin. He really did.

The buses made the final curve and the rest of the resort came into view, as did the waterfront view and just part of the huge oasis style pool. “Check this out,” Alex exclaimed to anyone listening. “This place is glamorous!” The bus stopped, they were in the second of the three busses.

“Okay young men and women,” the bus lead stood. “We need to get you all checked in. We’ll give you your keys as you get off the bus. Our only concert is tomorrow at 5 on the terrace. Dress will be concert casual uniform. We have a one hour practice at 8 tomorrow in the Grand Ballroom. Time is short, so you need to be one time and ready to go. No excuses, okay. Any questions?” The lead closed.

“What is dress for practice?” one of the young ladies asked.

“Whatever you want, casual is fine. Shorts, T shirts?”

“Can Chris wear his Speedo?” one of the guys asked, teasing. Chris blushed.

“If Chris wants, he can wear his Speedo, whatever, as long as Chris and the rest of you are ready to go at 8,” the reply came. “Oh yeah, dinner tonight is voucher, so tonight is yours to have fun. Welcome to Monte Carlo.”

The hotel was amazing. Marble entry, gorgeous landscape, the aroma of blooming flowers wafting through the air. Chris and Alex’s room was on the pool side, five floors up. It was a grand room with a huge balcony overlooking the pool area. There was a sitting room and a large bedroom with a king size bed. The bedroom had its own balcony overlooking a water garden. The two guys looked at each other with a perplexed grin as they realized there really was just the one bed.

“Oh well,” said Chris.

“I can sleep on the sofa,” replied Alex.

“It’s really not a big deal,” Chris said. “plus you’ll probably be with Patrick most of the time.”

“Yeah, I guess,” Alex replied.

“Let’s get changed and go check the place out.” Chris changed the subject. He pulled his shirt off, revealing his ribbed abdomen and muscular upper body. Alex always enjoyed watching Chris change. When the shorts came off to reveal Chris in just a tiny blue bikini brief, Alex about jumped out of his skin. Chris’s bulge in the tight underwear teased Alex’s senses.

“What are you going to wear?” Alex asked.

“Not sure, yet. I’ve got this cool Turbo suit that looks like a hamburger. I have never worn it, it is a little corny, but I thought it might be fun,” Chris replied.

“I’ve never seen it, what does it look like.” Alex asked.

Chris reached in his bag and pulled the suit out, still in the plastic Turbo bag. “Take it out, if you want,” Chris replied. Now totally naked. Alex was still fully clothed, which made for an interesting contrast. Alex slipped the suit out from the bag.

“I love it, so off the wall!” Alex replied. “When did you get this?”

“Right before we left, I saw it an liked it. But I wasn’t sure about wearing it,” Chris replied.

“I think it will look great on you!” Alex replied. He handed the suit and the empty bag back to Chris.

“How about you?” Chris asked.

“Not sure, maybe my USA Turbo, the one like yours.” Alex replied. “Patrick really likes me in that one,” Alex blushed a little.

“Yeah, you do look pretty hot in that one,” Chris replied. “I’m going to shower first,” Chris added as he tossed the suit on the bed and walked in the bath. Alex smiled as he watched the gorgeous naked body walk away, the brand new Turbo laying on the corner of the bed. As the shower water turned on, Alex picked the suit up again and started to admire it. Chris knew he would.

As the shower water ran over Chris’s body and he soaped and lathered himself up, he became quite aroused. He washed himself there, gently massaging his anatomy with his soap filled hands. He was becoming very turned on, which caught him off guard. Usually when this happened it was because he was thinking about Sheri, but at the moment he was actually thinking about Alex, picturing him in his USA Turbo suit, how amazing he looked, not so much muscular, but more “boy next door” like. For whatever reason, Chris began to wonder what it would be like with another guy. He had never confided in anyone that he admired cute guys in swimsuits, but he had never lusted over them, at least not until now. He could never betray Sheri, he thought. Still he wondered. Those thoughts brought him to full climax.

Alex slipped out of his shorts. He held the suit up, then against him, wondering what it would look like on. He never went any further than that. He laid the suit back down on the bed. He heard the water turn off and Chris slide the shower door open.

“Your turn,” Chris yelled out, as he wrapped a towel around his dripping body.

“Cool,” Alex replied. He picked out his own Turbo suit from the bag, smiling at the thought that Chris said he looked hot in it. Also naked, Alex walked into the bathroom, Chris was wrapped in a towel at the sink, getting ready to shave. Alex hung his Turbo suit on the door handle and turned on the shower. Chris watched in the mirror as Alex began to shower. Things began to stir under the wrapped towel.

Aiden and Patrick’s room was on the fourth level, overlooking the gardens. It was smaller than Alex and Chris’s, a more basic room with two queen beds, a small sitting area and one modestly sized balcony. Luck of the draw. Aiden, who rarely stayed in the room, opting to spend the nights with his girlfriend, put his luggage on the stand. “I’ll be staying here tonight,” he announced to Patrick. “Sorry.”

“Hey, it’s cool. It is your room, too,” Patrick replied. Of course it messed up any plans of a night alone with Alex.

“Lizzie wants a night alone to go girl stuff, I guess,” Aiden added. Patrick and Aiden got along, but since they spent a total of four nights together the whole trip, they were still like new acquaintances. “I guess a bunch of the girls are doing some spa thing tonight. Looks like its guys night, too.”

“Well, it could be fun,” Patrick replied. As he did he was changing into his swimsuit. Aiden turned around, catching Patrick as he was pulling the Red print Tyr suit up his legs. Aiden watched as Patrick positioned himself inside the suit and checked himself in the mirror.

“Those things are pretty small,” Aiden commented.

“Yeah, I guess,” Patrick replied. He wondered if Aiden had ever even seen him in a swimsuit before. He had not.

“Yeah, I don’t think I’d wear one,” Aiden continued. “I mean its smaller than my boxers.”

“I like them. They feel great on and Alex really likes them, too.”

“I guess,” Aiden shrugged. “Whatever turns you on.” It was a strangely awkward moment for both of them.

“Thought I’d hook up with Alex, Chris and the guys and scope out the pool,” Patrick changed the topic a bit. “You are welcome to come.” Secretly he hoped Aiden would say no, he was really not all that comfortable around him.

“Yeah, that would be cool. Haven’t spent any time with you guys,” Aiden accepted the invite. He slipped out of his boxers and pulled on a pair of board shorts than hung low on his hips. Aiden was modest height, a little overweight, and about average looking. Truth was a brief suit probably wouldn’t look great on him, but the board shorts did little to make him look better.

The two guys slipped on shirts and headed out the door.

Old 01-24-2016, 02:54 PM

Default 33 Continued

As Alex finished his shower, Chris sat, still wrapped in the towel, bare chested, on a chair on the balcony. He sent Sheri pictures of the room and the view from the balcony on his iPad, hoping the thoughts of her would divert whatever about Alex was causing him to get aroused. Ever since the night in Paris, Chris was being bombarded with sexual urges like never before. He had never had so many episodes of impromptu erections, in fact he was more often hard than not. Even now, as he wrote Sherie a sweet note, he was tenting the wrapped towel with a steel rod.

“You ready?” Alex called as he walked out to the balcony wearing just his red white and blue USA suit. He looked amazing.

“Umm, yeah,” Chris replied, “Just finishing a note to Sherie.” As Chris stood, his aroused state was clearly visible by way of the protruding towel.

“Must be some note,” Alex teased.

“I don’t know, Alex. Guess I am just crazy horny today.” Chris replied. “Not sure why. By the way, you look great.”

“Thanks, now get your suit on and let’s get going.” Alex commanded.

Chris dropped the towel off his hips at the end of the bed and slipped on the brand new Turbo Hamburger print suit. He had to struggle to get himself contained in it, which took some real finesse. He tied the strings, his still aroused anatomy filling out most of the front of the suit and clearly visible as it stretched the look of the burger. “Probably need a cold shower,” Chris said, not really directed at anyone. He pulled on a yellow T shirt, which hung low enough to cover most of the suit.

“I texted Len and Grant,” Alex chimed in. “They’ll meet us at the pool. Patrick said Aiden is coming, too.”

“Aiden, really?” Chris replied, surprised. “Damn, what brought that about?”

The two guys headed out the door.
Old 01-24-2016, 08:04 PM

Love that this story is still going on!!! The guys seems to have a great comfort level between them…awesome!!
Old 01-29-2016, 04:56 PM

STS, another great chapter!! Interesting what is happening to Chris. I anticipate more good stuff to come.
Old 02-07-2016, 03:02 AM

Keep them cuming. 😯
Old 02-20-2016, 01:46 PM

Default 34: Poolside

“Hey Chris,” called out Dr. Hale, the band’s director. Chris stopped and turned. Chris and Alex were almost to the pool. “They have a fantastic lap pool,” Dr Hale continued. “It’s at the spa and fitness center. Maybe we can get some laps in later.”

“Cool,” replied Chris. “I’d like that. I’ll check it out.”

“Alex, you can join us, if you’d like.” The director added. “Have fun guys.” Dr. Hale continued on to his room. Just as he did, the elevator doors opened and Grant, Len and Patrick stepped out. Len had on a pair of purple print jammers that fit him snugly, his short cut short cropped off right at the waist. His bulge was fully displayed, his manhood having slipped and hugging his left leg. Grant had on a pair of bright turquoise briefs that he had bought at a store in Paris. The suit was unlined and a bit daring. Patrick was wrapped in a robe from the hotel, but under he had on a sleek red print brief.

“What’s with the robe?” Chris asked.

“Um, dudes, you didn’t read the sign in your room?” Patrick answered. “All swimsuits must be covered while in the hotel.”

“Well, guess we broke the rules.” chimed in Len.

“Oh well,” replied Chris. “Too late now.”

The gang headed out to the pool area.

“You look cute,” Patrick whispered to Alex as they walked. “Maybe we can slip away later and have some alone time.”

“Yeah, that would be cool,” Alex replied as he took Patrick’s hand. They both smiled as they walked.

“Where is Aiden, I thought he was joining us,” Chris asked as they group walked across the expansive sun deck toward the enormous free form pool.

“He said he’s be down, he’ll meet us.” Patrick replied. Aiden didn’t say where he was going, but everyone assumed it was to see his girlfriend before they split for the night.

Sarah and Alice, now back to being friends, stood at the railing of their balcony overlooking the pool. Sarah had snuck some beer in, and the two girls were already enjoying the secret stash. “Looks like our show is about to begin,” Sarah said as she watched the guys lining up chairs. “Look at Chris, I think he’s gotten hotter as the trip has gone on.”

“Either that or his suits are getting skimpier.” Alice replied. “Damn he is gorgeous.”

“Grant is looking good, too” Sarah added. “Who would have thought that the shy guy would parade around in such tiny swimsuits. And has he got a nice package,” The girls giggled.

“I think the beer and the guys are making me horny,” Alice relied. They laughed again, but both were feeling it. They continued to watch as Chris laid back on the lounger, looking hot as ever in nothing but the tiny, tight suit. His bulge was amazing, and the suit looked as if it could barely contain him, which was the truth. Chris adjusted himself with his hand, still aroused but not totally hard. Grant was next to him, his bright suit was the slightest of all the guys, and the unlined material really showed off his anatomy. He looked so sexy, a surge of lust pulsated through Sarah.

“Len looks overdressed,” Alice said referring to his jammers aside all the more revealing suits, “but he does look good in jammers. He has a nice body for suits like that.”

“Yeah, and he has toned up. I heard Chris takes him swimming.” Sarah replied.

“Yeah, he does look more defined up top,” added Alice. “Even his bulge looks more toned.” They both giggled.

The girls were not alone watching the display of hot guys. Ashley was two levels above, on the six the floor. She had slipped on her pure white bikini, one she knew would drive any straight guy wild. She watched as Grant laid back in the chair, eyes closed. His turquoise suit would look so cute, with him all hard and horny, against her white bikini that barely covered her own special places. Ashley left the balcony, slipped on the white hotel robe and headed out the door. She smiled at the thought of teasing the guys, especially Grant. “He responds so fast,” she thought to herself. She could almost feel him already.

Len was laying back, looking at Chris. He was admiring how amazing Chris looked, the same way he had admired him all through the trip. He thought back to the first day he saw Chris, how Chris made him instantly hard. “Oh man, the jealousy I felt,” Len thought to himself. “He was a better trumpet player, but more than that he was so damn hot.” As Len was thinking it, he could feel himself getting aroused, the jammer growing around the outline of his swelling manhood. It had really all started the first day he saw Chris at the pool. He looked so amazing in his white California Republic Zumo swimsuit, the one that had the huge bulge and barely fit him. His hest was so sculptured and his abdomen looked like it came off the cover of DNA. It was that moment that the rage set in, the jealousy, and the lust. He both admired and hated Chris at the same time.

“But he turned out to be such a sweet guy,” Len thought. “I was a real jerk, and he still was really nice to me” Len’s eyes watered at the thought. He laid his head back, turned to face Chris’s lounger, and soaked in all of Chris’s body. He loved the bulge the best, the way his suits accentuated the best attributes of his being a guy. Len grew harder, more aroused. He reached down and adjusted, his own touch felt stimulating. It was clear to anyone who looked that Len was sexually charged. Len enjoyed the feel of the tight grip of the lycra.

“Hey Chris,” Len broke his lusting thoughts, or maybe continued them. Chris turned and looked, not really noticing the bulging jammer. “Want to go in the pool?”

“Sure, sounds like s good idea,” Chris replied. He stood, facing Len, his swimsuit at about eye level, which nearly drove Len over the brink, Len sat up and watched as Chris turned, took two steps and then took a shallow dive into the water, a perfect swimmers dive, his tight bubble butt looked amazing as he did so.

The reality of the final days of a forty five day trip was starting to hit everyone of the guys. No one had said so, but the fact that it would soon be over made them sad. All of the guys had forged such a tight bond. They knew each other like brothers, and had learned so much about each other. They shared secrets and confidences, some that had not been shared with anyone else. Best of all they accepted each other, no matter what.

Len and Chris played around in the pool, splashing water at each other and wrestling a little. They ended up along the wall in the five foot section. The water was resort pool warm, too warm to swim, but it felt nice for hanging out. “Hey, check out my flip turn,” Len said. He demonstrated it proudly to Chris.

“That looked great,” Chris replied. “You’ve been practicing.”

“Yeah, I never thought I’d be a good swimmer, and never did I think I would do cool turns,” Len replied. “You know Chris, I really appreciate all you have done for me. You made me stay in the band and you became my best friend. I hope we stay friends after this is over.”

“Dude, you are a fun guy. I am glad we worked everything out.” Chris replied. “Now, lets not get all emotional and stuff,” Chris smiled as he said it.

“Thanks, man,” Len replied as he reached out and grabbed Chris and gave him a tight hug. He pulled Chris into him, closer than a normal guy hug, and held Chris. Their mid sections touched, Len’s erection rubbing against Chris’s bulge. Both of them grew harder. Much harder. His bodily response surprised Chris, he liked what he was feeling.

Old 02-20-2016, 01:47 PM

Default 34 Continued

Grant was almost asleep when he felt someone touching his leg, just below his swimsuit. He flinched, his eyes opening to se Ashley standing in front of him, practically naked in the skimpy white bikini. It was the slightest swimsuit Grant had ever seen on a girl, especially a cute girl. It left nothing to the imagination.

“Hi Grant,” Ashley said as soon as his eyes focused on her. “You looked so peaceful.”

“Hi Ashley, cute swimsuit.” Grant replied.

“Yours, too.” she smiled back at him. “I like the feel of the material,” she added, as she rubbed the side of it, a two inch band wrapping around the outer part of his right leg. “Mind if I sit?”

“Not at all,” Grant replied. He was already aroused, the result of her feeling his swimsuit, but at least nothing had started growing, not at the moment anyway.. He slid over a little in the lounger to make room. Ashley sat against him, by his legs. She rested her hand on his chest and another along side his hip.

“Nice pool,” Ashley said as she looked into Grant’s eyes. Her smile was contagious and Grant smiled back. Grant had a fantastic smile, bright face and gorgeous blue eyes. For a quiet, fade into the background kind of guy, he was really quite attractive. Ashley wanted him so bad.

Ashley rubbed along his chest and abdomen. Grant was smooth, free of chest hair. His skin was soft. His nipples grew hard as she rubbed along them, her were getting hard, too. Ashley bent over and spontaneously kissed Grant, a sweet short kiss, but a kiss enough to spark urges inside. “You must be working out,” Ashley commented as she felt every part of Grant’s upper shoulders, chest and abs. “You feel really strong.”

Grant felt himself grow instantly hard, the kind of erection that occurs suddenly. He knew his suit must be giving quite a display, but Ashley was blocking his view. It didn’t really matter, he was enjoying her attention and admiring his close up view of her near naked body, but for the slight coverage of the almost sheer white material. They both wanted more. Ashley bent over and kissed Grant’s forehead, then a quick kiss on the lips. Grant felt his urge surge into the bulge of his suit. The shiny blue material was now fully stretched, wrapping around his anatomy. Everything was on display, even the fact that he was cut. “Wow, you make me crazy,” Grant whispered out between his hard breaths. Grant was so close, it wasn’t going to take much more for him to explode right there.

“Looks like Ashley is all over Grant,” Len said to Chris as the two stood in the pool. Chris had already picked up the action, watching it was making Chris react with the same result as Grant. He pictured in his mind Sheri and him doing the same thing, just as they had at the lake.

“Looks like he had his hands full,” Chris replied.

“Not just his hands,” Len replied with a grin.

Ashley looked around. The guys were either in the pool or elsewhere. She was sure they were paying attention to other things. Alex and Patrick were alone in the hot tub, teasing each other in much the same way as she as doing to Grant. Ashley turned back to Grant, who was doing all he could to keep from going past the point of no return. Surges were building, he knew he was close. Ashley’s hand wandered lower, across the waistline of his tight, clinging suit. “Ashley, I think I might need to go in the pool,” Grant suggested, knowing he was losing all control.

“We will, me too,” Ashley replied, but first she wanted to tease him a little more. She kissed his chest and as she did, she slid her hand right over the outline of his maleness, gently caressing his most sensitive parts. She could feel every part of him. Grant froze, forcing every thought to stopping what he knew was about to happen.

“Oh Gawd, Ashley, please don’t,” Grant pleaded. He slid her hand away, every nerve in his anatomy now sensitized.

“But you’re so cute,” Ashley replied as she rubbed his legs up close, her fingers touching the small band of material that ran between his legs. Grant laid his head back, his muscles tightened as he tried his best to stay in control. Ashley did not stop, her hand right back on him, she ran her finger the length of his now expanded anatomy. Every touch sending an impulse through Grant.

“No, Ashley, please,” Grant whispered. He could feel the first eruption start to push up through him. He tried as hard as he could to hold it. “I can’t stop…” Grant cried. He started to shake his legs, his feet swinging in and out, as every ounce of energy was trying to stop himself. Ashley’s hand slid free of him as she held it on his stomach. “Oh man,” Grant cried out.
Old 02-21-2016, 12:01 PM

Loving the new chapters. Poor Grant, Ashley just loves to get him off. Do I sense maybe something between Len and Chris? Hmm......