Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2021, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Lewis
I think the LASC and especially the AQUX are the nearest commercially available items, though it doesn't explain the mystery - because I don't think the guys in these photos are the type of guys who'd hunt down such swimwear. And they're more likely to be deterred by peer-pressure into wearing something more conventional. You're right there's a conspicuous lack of logos, but I can't see any photoshopping - again, why would they do that unless the photoshopping and uploading had been done by people other than the model? Attached is my attempt at achieving the look using some Mategears (sorry; wasn't going to shave just for this exercise) - but as I say I don't think this is what has been done in the cases we see elsewhere online.
Can I ask about the sizing of mategear? Usually I'm a large but their sizing would indicate I need x-large. Do you find they run small?
Old 01-17-2021, 12:51 AM

I fairly certain those super low suits have been photoshopped. I think that picture of a guy playing volleyball has been posted before, and his suit was a 'regular' sized Speedo-type suit, not the tiny suit in this picture. Also, the water polo player - I have attended numerous water polo matches - and yes, some of the guys wear some extremely small, tight suits. But no polo player would wear something as tiny as that blue suit. Polo is a rough game and that little skimpy suit would be stripped off of him in the first three minutes of the game....
Old 01-17-2021, 12:21 PM

Default On Asian-style swim briefs

The photos may have been photoshopped but I still have been running some experiments to see if it is possible to approximate the look in the photos. Swim briefs sold in Japan often are made with a cut similar to this and have a very low rise as well. And there are knockoff designs commonly made in China from brands such as Seobean and Desmiit that use a similar pattern and fit. In Japan even brands such as Speedo are often cut with a lower rise than we see here in the US and the term “Japanese Speedo” has a special meaning with respect to having a low rise along with narrow sides.

I have frequently thought about the issue as to why low-rise briefs are much more readily available in Asian countries than here in the US, and I have concluded it is because that ultra low-cut designs are favored by a significant number of males there and are part of the style in that part of the world. In particular, American males seem to be quite opposed to and embarrassed about showing any hint of butt crack in the rear of the brief, whereas showing some butt crack because of the ultra low rise of the brief in the rear has to be more commonplace in much of Asia.

US swimmers are certainly aware of the idea of undersizing briefs for competitive events and the amount of undersizing is limited to doing so without leaving any exposed butt crack showing in the rear. Asians seem to have no such hang-ups. Generally, the smaller the waist size, the lower the rise, and the more difficulty a guy will face with an undersized brief in covering his entire butt.

A smaller waist size, say a guy who is nominally a 32” brief but crawling into a 28” brief, the more the brief will have to stretch horizontally to fit his waist. Depending on the specific brief, some materials will be more accommodating to this horizontal stretch than others. As the brief stretches horizontally the narrower the sides will appear to be when the material stretches.

And, of course, the smaller the size the lower the rise, so as the brief stretches that way it is likely to leave pubic hair exposed. So to go for the look in the photos a guy will have to shave himself smooth. It is also quite helpful if the guy has a very athletic body with a perfectly flat tummy.

The experiments I ran this morning were with a couple Asian style briefs in my collection. I have nothing close to the athletic bods in the photos, but by careful placement I was able to get something that from the front was perfectly horizontal and rode very low, exposing quite a lot of my pubic shaved area. But, from the back I had the problem that the brief in that position left maybe the top 1/3 of my butt crack exposed to the sunshine, and the brief seemed to want to fall off of me in the rear as it was hanging so far down in the rear.

I also ran an experiment with a Euro style brief (28 inches) from the US retailer Swimoutlet in a solid color (red). The undersized brief appears to have significantly narrower sides than it does in, say a 32 inch waist. And, in that low but perfectly horizontal position, the setup was showing quite a bit of butt crack in the rear. The sides looked a little wider than the ones in the photo, but close when the brief was positioned that low.

If a guy wants to try and replicate the look in the photos, here is what I would suggest. Get yourself a couple of the Swimoutlet euro briefs maybe 2- or even 4-inches undersized so that you will need to stretch them a lot horizontally simply to get them around your waist. Then use these as daily wear as an underwear replacement. Wash them each night in the shower using just warm water and the material should gradually be more accommodating to the size and shape of your body. Do not be concerned if the briefs are too small to cover your butt crack. If you want this low a look in front then showing some butt crack in the rear is part of the same look as well. I think as you keep wearing the briefs they will gradually start to look more and more like the ones in the photo.

I enjoyed running these experiments using my own body and suits, and I am feeling quite OK this morning. Even if you do not achieve the exact look as seen in the photos, I am sure that you will find the effort you make in the attempt to be most rewarding as well. Above all, have fun wearing your new "underwear."

Sebbie
Old 01-17-2021, 04:59 PM
Speedo Member

Talking THAT is the exposure I like! (WHUF!)

This is just the way I like to wear my microbikini!! I wear it straight across with the top edge right on the shaft (I bodyshave) with "cheek-and-cleavage show" in the back. And it will be worn where I DO NOT have to be hassled by the "Get-A-Grip Group!" Sebbie, your comments are right on the mark about how guys in other cultures view body exposure compared to "stateside." Photoshopped or not, those two young guys are at least illustrating the right idea of enjoyable exposure as part of healthy eroticism. And while the volleyball player might run the risk of a "wardrobe malfunction," the other guy is simply strolling along and inviting us to enjoy "the fruits of his labors," so things should stay "right in place" for him, or anyone else simply strolling the beach, working on the tan, and showin' off! Jack, you have a great body! Awesome abs and HOT navel!! And I think I know just the suit for you! My suit: the M73 Rio Microbikini from Skinzwear. Check it out: https://skinzwear.com/product_detail.php?prod ID=14025&name=. Mine is another color and pattern, but I am referring you to this model (the older guy with black hair and beard) for two reasons. First, he is the one who inspired me to purchase my Rio to begin with. Second, the folks at Skinz GET IT that the bellybutton plays a LEADING role (along with the abs) in the eroticism a guy can project when wearing a suit with this much exposure. You will note that his extreme closeup (like those for several of the other male Skinz models) shows explicit detail of his bellybutton's location, size, shape, depth and inner texture at the same time as illustrating the degree of coverage of the shaft. As you can see, it is the same degree of navel exposure as those two young guys in the black suits, or as you show us in your experiment. I can tell you that my Rio fits comfortably and will stay in place just fine when strolling about. My erection is average-sized, and is held comfortably as well. I've done ab work for years as part of my bodybuilding and added the abdominal vacuum about two years ago. My abs form a shield from bottom of ribcage all the way to the shaft, with some "cubing." My waist is 32 inches. When I tense my abs, there is distinct hypertrophy all the way to the shaft, and even a "horseshoe" of muscle arching over the shaft! My bellybutton is nine inches above my shaft; it is a t-shaped innie, one-half inch across and one inch deep. Since it is higher than usual (for me, the higher, the better!!) some of the ab-muscle fibers arch over it like a bridge! Like the model's navel, the Rio showcases mine, especially when I draw my bellybutton in under my ribcage and gently poke it up entirely out of sight! Add in my tan and all that skin exposure and the navel becomes the center (literally) of attention. With the ab-muscle control I've developed, I can roll my bellybutton up and down, change its height and shape, and even squeeze the navel muscle around my finger! And my navel is orgasmic as well! (But, I digress. . . . . . ) Not bad for a guy who just turned 69! The "bucket list" includes performing these "Navel Maneuvers" for like-minded guys in similar microbikinis at a WELCOMING beach!! Jack, check out the Rio! If that works for you, get one and model it for us!!
Old 01-17-2021, 10:13 PM
Speedo Member

Talking We guys can ROCK it!

For another good example of hot "straight-across" style, check out: https://www.bikinini.com/Mens-Swimwe...nini-H100-Mens. Looks like the same "somewhat older" guy is modeling both the red and white ones. He is DRENCHED in confidence AND eroticism, with what appears to be a good endowement as well!
Old 01-17-2021, 11:45 PM

I am in the photo edit camp. In one of the photos you can see that the body dimensions are out of sync. These pics have been fractionally altered to make the suit look very narrow. It is not downsizing. In competitions we downsized two inches to four inches on waist size. Your anatomy gets crushed when you do that. It takes forever to get into the suit and position everything so you are not blasting out of it. Your balls are so crushed you wonder if they will ever work again. No way you are having fun on a beach or playing in a “crush your nuts” downsized suit. I once competed in a four inch downsized suit and by the end of my swim, I had popped out of suit and could not get everything easily back in.
Old 01-18-2021, 12:32 PM

Default What difference does it make?

What difference does it make if the photos are “tweaked” or not? Penises love being in places that are tight and snug. They are built for exactly that and reward their owners with some wonderful and amazing sensations both physical and psychological. The act of having sex with another person is grounded on that. But at a very early age, perhaps even before puberty, guys (me included) “accidentally” learn that there are other situations—situations that do not involve partner sex—that can produce the same happy (but, oddly enough, on occasion, also scary) outcomes.

It does not take a young guy long to learn that he can sometimes get a hard-on, with all those fun sensations, in situations that to not involve “being” with a sexual partner. Hard-ons that occur for any reason are quite enjoyable—if, on occasion, also embarrassing—when they happen in unexpected situations and places. Practically any snug-fitting garment has been known to do this to a guy in the right (or, some might say, wrong) setting.

Growing up, the great mystery facing many young males is the question of how their male peers “cope” with being in a situation where they will be wearing a snug-fitting garment that could induce an involuntary “response” of this sort. At one level, a guy is goofy excited about this happening. At another level he is scared stiff, so to speak. This is what leads to the so-called fear of Speedos, Jock straps and other garments that fit snug in the groin.

But, for a lot of “curious” guys, equally important is to try as best they can to determine how other guys their age “cope” with this situation. Perhaps I am the only male who gets a hard-on at the mere thought of being in a jock strap or swim brief. Maybe this means I am gay. Who knows! So young guys spend a lot of time checking out their male peers for any indirect evidence that their peers are having the same problem in dealing with wearing something that puts a penis in a situation where it starts to grow.

Then as young adults, some of us, anyway, like to look at photos and maybe even videos of guys wearing swim briefs. This could because we are actually gay, perhaps gay curious, or simply still just as fascinated by the same question that haunted us as teenagers. Am I the only guy who gets an erection at the mere thought of climbing into a snug swim brief, or is this something that is commonplace?”

A lot of the guys here are obviously fascinated with the two photos. Aside from the cut of the briefs, the pouches seem to have inadequate space to hold even an ordinary flaccid male penis and balls. How did these guys manage to even get themselves into briefs that left them with such little room, and how can they possibly engage in an active sport without vital male organs falling out of the brief. Getting into such a tiny wisp of cloth must cause something of a male response, making the task even more difficult.

The challenge of climbing into and then wearing a swim brief that is clearly too small has always been one that fascinates me. I know some guys complain that such a challenge for them creates a situation that is at minimum uncomfortable if not painful. But penises are really interesting in this regard. The situations I have faced that initially seem uncomfortable often rapidly transform into something marvelously pleasant and exciting to experience, and the act of getting into a brief that I know will fit really snug becomes a marvelous challenge that I would not want to ever miss out of experiencing. Indeed, it’s a good reason to keep swim briefs on hand in sizes that some might think are too small.

Sebbie
Old 04-19-2021, 10:22 AM
Speedo Member

Well, You can check at Aqux and ebay to find the perfect one. For reviews check @mensunderweaarfan.com. Hope you will find something.
Old 01-17-2021, 02:23 PM

Swimmboy - if you've seen the volleyball player before in more regular height trunks then that pretty-well confirms that someone has shopped it, though looking at the polo player's trunks there still seems to be a proper hem at the top. It makes me think he might be wearing a girl's bikini bottoms.

Sebbie - you're right - chlorine and sea-water do affect the stretchiness and shape of swimwear over the course of a few summers - so if stretched horizontally they would reduce in height - not a plan plan - might try that!

Texaswheelman - Mategear definitely do run small - think one size down. I'm a 28" waist and in the photo I posted I'm wearing a Small and its pretty tight. So for UK sizes I'd say its an XS.
Old 01-17-2021, 02:45 PM

[quote=Jack Lewis!

Texaswheelman - Mategear definitely do run small - think one size down. I'm a 28" waist and in the photo I posted I'm wearing a Small and its pretty tight. So for UK sizes I'd say its an XS.[/QUOTE]

Jack Lewis cheers useful info.