Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-13-2019, 05:51 AM
StrawberryBoards

Default Layering Super-Skimpy Swim Briefs

Now that I don't have a hot tub at home I only use public pools and tubs. This has left many of my swimsuits either too small or too transparent for me to use anywhere. We sometimes visit a club nearby that is more liberal towards smaller suits so I have experimented with using two suits together that would be too revealing on their own. The best combo seems to be wearing a brief that is too transparent over one that is too small. The smaller suit underneath prevents any transparency around the penis and the larger transparent suit allows for the sexy and suggestive cut of the smaller suit to be visible.

I went to the club last weekend with an unlined white brief over a blue g-string. The ladies at the pool and some of the guy's eyes were as wide as saucers when they saw what I was wearing. The combo got alot more attention and than some of the thong suits I have seen guys wear around there that were objectively more revealing. I think the fact that they can't see everything but can see the outline of the super micro g-string through the suit gets their imagination going. To quote the Big Lebowski the mind is the largest erogenous zone.

Later on in the night there almost no one by the outdoor hot tub so I slipped off the white swim brief exposing the minuscule blue g-string. Not only is it backless the pouch doesnt start at the waist band and instead has three strings going down from the waistband to the top of the pouch. This makes the top of the pouch sit exactly at the base of the shaft and can momentarily reveal more when the wearer is movingm The two other people by the hot tub didn't seem to mind at all though, quite to the contrary in fact.

I didnt get any photos out of respect for everyone's privacy. I have some I took from home the day before but I'm not posting here because the attachment function here doesnt allow large enough files and I'd rather not embed. You can always message me if you want to know more.
Old 07-20-2019, 07:33 PM

I like the Asian flat-front look, so I sometimes wear a gaff thong or similar tight thong to hold everything tucked down and under, then a looser-fitting thin bikini bottom or one-piece suit over it. https://photos.app.goo.gl/AsVoxwMkuzp2C9VA8
Old 07-20-2019, 09:06 PM
StrawberryBoards

Not sure what a "gaff thong" is
Old 07-20-2019, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberryBoards
Not sure what a "gaff thong" is
It is a thong worn by drag queens to look flat in front
Old 10-26-2019, 07:12 PM

Smile Layering Super - Skimpy swim briefs

The only layering up with skimpy swim briefs are under a nice colored set of leotard and tights.
Old 10-27-2019, 12:12 AM

Default Japan & Brazil for really skimpy suits

Strawberry, you said you were in Brazil, now some Japanese living in Brazil are making skimpy suits in their styles. Here's a nice pink & white layered combo https://item.rakuten.co.jp/carnival21/rb1292/ or black or white https://item.rakuten.co.jp/carnival21/rb1279/

Last edited by BikenSwim : 10-27-2019 at 12:25 AM.