Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-2014, 10:38 PM

I just ordered two Turbo suits for lap swimming. Dooley and STS influenced me to finally add these Turbo suits into my mix of swim briefs.
Old 08-12-2014, 10:46 PM

When cutting out linings one nick and the suit is ruined, don't do it. If you ant an unlined suit buy an unlined suit.
Old 08-12-2014, 10:54 PM
Speedo Member

Thank you friends for the answers.
I think when we make some questions and it is responded freely them always we learn more than and we win more knowledge. The speedo for a lot of people is a taboo, and sometimes don’t care if we use it, the taboo is in the brain, them some people want to keep the control about when, how, why speak about the speedo.
Some time I read a guy asking in a forum because he feels a little shy about wear speedos at his swim train class (was his first time) he never been show his bulge to other people and also he have some insecurities with his “penis size”-…. Unfortunately for him a swimmer teacher was the first one to response him at the forum and the response was like this” “are you fool !!! We use speedo because is the perfect dress to swimm , you mustn’t have care or think about show the bulge and bla bla bla”.. them the answer never been response and also no buddy in the forum give the correct response or any person will have de courage to make the same question in the forum… also The swimmer teacher show with this response that for him the “bulge” at the speedo is a taboo (NO BUDDY SPEAK ABOTH THIS IN MY FORUM!!!!!!!)
Old 08-12-2014, 11:23 PM

Thumbs up Turbo suits

Shaulis,

What a chain of influence. I was influenced to order Turbos by Turbofan and STS and now you've been influenced by STS and me. You're going to love them, the low cut, the tight fit, holding your package in place. Which ones did you order?

D67
Old 08-12-2014, 11:34 PM

Default Shaulis

You will love Turbo suits. They are fun prints and hold up really well. Let us know what you think.

STS
Old 08-12-2014, 11:38 PM

Default the dead horse....

In answer to post #29 the point of post#25 was to emphasise four years in relation to the well trodden path as referred to in post#4.
(sorry if that was too abstruse for you but let's have a breathing space of at least two years as ingeniously and amusingly predicted by knikon in post#10)

Last edited by Byron : 08-12-2014 at 11:42 PM.
Old 08-13-2014, 12:03 AM

Default Byron

Yes, it was far too obtruse for me. You are clearly the smarter of the two of us, in fact smarter that the whole damn board. I am in awe of your brilliance. I genuflect to your posts. I masturbate to your wisdom. Oh wise one...
Old 08-13-2014, 12:38 AM

Default snarky (looked it up now)

My thanks to Crail for post#23 - it sounded a bit like a eulogy on a tombstone
at the end (do you know something I don't?) but I will take it as genuine (as I prefer not to use childish* words such as "I don't care what you think").
LOL - your reference to a funeral pyre produced a great urge for snarkiness but I resisted temptation you will be pleased to hear.

Btw:
"freedom of speech" confused me - are they words of mine? (which I cannot find).
I also seek your advice on a post from Chris in 'age to wear speedos' thread.
As he has said numpty (which I vaguely recognise I think) is that of Scottish origin and/or adopted as American slang now ?

Lang may yer lum reek (and I hold my head in shame if misspelled - but I do know it is a wonderfully evocative expression about smoke and chimneys)

*oh dear me - now I see I have to contend with genuflect and a JO above - and do I dare explain to an author the meaning of abstruse ?

Last edited by Byron : 08-13-2014 at 01:05 AM.
Old 08-13-2014, 12:38 AM

Unhappy Byron

Byron,

I refer back to Crail's post in which he describes the good information you provide members of the forum as well as the bad aspects of your posts. Clearly what he wrote had no effect on you.

Either you don't know how your posts and the language you use affects people, or you don't care. If you don't know, then be informed that your words are hurtful, insulting, provocative and nasty. If you don't care, then be informed that others' have feelings that you are stomping on and many folks have told you this in varying ways. I urge you to re-consider your approach to members of this forum and change your behavior, and please, stop judging the quality of others' posts.

D67
Old 08-13-2014, 01:01 AM

Default yes please

Byron, please do explain the meaning of abstruse. I await your infinite knowledge... if only we could all be as intelligent, loved and well liked as you.

One day you will conquer this board... and then off timed posts will no longer be an issue. Only those at your totally superior level will be able to post. In fact, if will be a very private, singular conversation. Until then, I await my answer to abstruse....

STS