Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-02-2018, 01:54 AM

Default Colour of the month challenge Dec 18

This month's colours are: purple and pink, it includes all the mauves, lilacs and lavenders. Emperors and kings used to wear purple and pink is making a comeback, so what can you do this month ?
Old 12-04-2018, 05:57 PM

A while ago someone messaged me to say that he had only ever worn black and navy swim briefs but felt ready to take the next step in speedo colours. He asked me what colour he should try next and I suggested royal blue. I took a quick skim through Ebay and sent him a few ideas expecting him to take them as suggestions rather than as recommendations.

One of my suggestions was by a UK brand named Acclaim who I have not previously bought from but whose shattered glass effect print caught my eye, they caught my enquirer's eye too and he ordered not only the royal blue ones but the purple ones as well. I was holding my breath until he messaged me to say the parcel had arrived, he'd been swimming and he loved them.

When I decided to have a purple and pink challenge I remembered the Acclaim purple swim briefs and had to order a pair for myself. They fit well, catch the eye and swim nicely in a forget your wearing anything way. I didn't know I liked purple but I like these.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ACCLAIM-P...53.m1438.l2649
Old 12-04-2018, 07:34 PM

I have a pink and a purple suit in my album https://photos.app.goo.gl/6gDE92iBSnaASLsTA
Old 12-04-2018, 08:47 PM

Nice string bikini, so much fun to wear something this brief, to score maximum points you have to swim, spa or run around on the beach in it this month. How did it feel to wear it in public and how did the public react ? With such bright colours I'm sure you'd be noticed.
Old 12-04-2018, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
A while ago someone messaged me to say that he had only ever worn black and navy swim briefs but felt ready to take the next step in speedo colours. He asked me what colour he should try next and I suggested royal blue. I took a quick skim through Ebay and sent him a few ideas expecting him to take them as suggestions rather than as recommendations.

One of my suggestions was by a UK brand named Acclaim who I have not previously bought from but whose shattered glass effect print caught my eye, they caught my enquirer's eye too and he ordered not only the royal blue ones but the purple ones as well. I was holding my breath until he messaged me to say the parcel had arrived, he'd been swimming and he loved them.

When I decided to have a purple and pink challenge I remembered the Acclaim purple swim briefs and had to order a pair for myself. They fit well, catch the eye and swim nicely in a forget your wearing anything way. I didn't know I liked purple but I like these.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ACCLAIM-P...53.m1438.l2649

I have a pair of those, But I've yet to go swimming in them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20180731_181658-1.jpg (23.9 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20180731_181809-1.jpg (20.6 KB, 34 views)
Old 12-04-2018, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
Nice string bikini, so much fun to wear something this brief, to score maximum points you have to swim, spa or run around on the beach in it this month. How did it feel to wear it in public and how did the public react ? With such bright colours I'm sure you'd be noticed.

Most of my suits are a lot briefer than that one. At my age, I am "invisible" and can wear anything I like without attracting attention. I walk around the whole beach, I am a hairy "bear".
I tried a one-piece suit, but people said I had to shave for that, they preferred my small suits and thongs.
Old 12-05-2018, 01:43 PM

Yes Karlos, those are the ones, now swim in them to score big points.
Looking good !
Old 12-10-2018, 04:09 PM

Swam 100m this afternoon in pink with grey/blue decoration version of these:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mens-Swim....c100290.m3507

I rather like this brand, they feel good to swim in, I've had the pink ones some time but lacked the courage to wear them in public. Was a little embarrassing putting them on and walking out to the pool but after that once I was swimming they felt ok.
Old 12-12-2018, 07:45 AM

Swam 1000m in these purple swim briefs in early morning swim after a hard nightshift, too tired to go further.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Men-Summe...53.m2749.l2649
Old 12-20-2018, 06:57 AM

Here is my contribution B4531633-D6B4-4176-81EB-A53E73C81327.jpeg