Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2013, 01:49 PM

Koala did some fantastic bikinis in the '90's, I think their quality was the best of any brand. Chile Blue was my favorite.
Old 01-20-2018, 04:06 PM
Speedo Member

I'd forgotten about some really good swim trunks Koala I bought in the late 90s (I would not call what they make now "swim trunks" -- they have changed a lot), though Tropis made some 3/4" sides bikini trunks in black and white checkerboard that were fantastic.

The last several years my hands-down favorite have been the Poser trunks from Muscleskins. I typically go for the narrower sides and enjoy the absence of defined tan lines.
Old 01-21-2018, 02:54 AM

Default Favorite Swimsuit

The one I was born wearing.
Old 01-21-2018, 10:23 AM
Speedo Member

Default Suit of the moment

Don't have a favourite of all time, but just a favourite of the moment - keeps changing as time goes on. Current favourite is a Head Camo print Brief.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Head camo front.jpg (34.4 KB, 173 views)
Old 01-21-2018, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJHunkguy
Aussiebum Loose 1.5" Boosterjock
Allow me to make a change. As time goes by, feeling change too. In the 90's, I liked the 1/2" sides bikinis.

By late 2000's, I was pretty much attracted by Aussiebum or the superlow 3" sides squarecut.

But now, I believe 1/2" string bikinis are still my most beloved. Something like bodybuilders' posing suits. Some items from Prevailsport or Skinzwear, for example.
Old 03-04-2018, 04:51 PM

Default It was my first pink bikini

I was swim team girl and I always wore black speedos and other one piece suits. I rebelled finally and secretly bought a pink bikini to wear the pools in the neighborhood and the beach with my girlfriends. It was fun because boys began to notice me finally.
Old 03-04-2018, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedobilly
Don't have a favourite of all time, but just a favourite of the moment - keeps changing as time goes on. Current favourite is a Head Camo print Brief.
You look ver good in that suit.
Old 06-28-2018, 07:27 PM

Red face My favorite swim wear.

One of my real favorite swim wear were extra snug, shiny nylon spandex water polo swim briefs that fit nice and snug, with the waist band just below the belly button, the rear fit almost like a thong,being well wedgied in my behind and showing my lower rear cheeks. The inside was fully lined with white nylon lycra and of course long draw strings at the waist band. they had a rear back seam that ran down to between my legs. If you weren't doing water sports or swimming at the time, the clinging secure spandex kept any erection in them, very snug and secure and not too noticable on the outside. I had two pairs of them and got to swim or just wear those shiny tight spandex water polo swim briefs on a few summer pool side occasions. My favorite ones were the shiny bright blue colored ones. I felt so good in them and no hurry to take those water polo briefs off after swimming or just wearing them around the house and yard. One of the best time wearing them, was with my uncle during a picnic at his place, but no swimming. later that evening, he wanted me to change and put on a pair of cool summer shorts with baggy boxers. I wanted to keep them on, but he had the final say, having much anxiety and wanting to strip those tight briefs off me. Soon he had me in the bedroom, as I squirmed and trying to cover my outlined erection. He spun me around and gave a gentle swat on my exposed behind buns, as that swimsuit was well wedgied in my behind and really tickled a lot. Despite my protesting and child like resistance, he had the draw strings untied, then stretching the clinging waist band and tried pulling them off my waist, but the briefs were so snug and weren't easy for him to peel off me. It tickled so much, as now felt the shiny spandex slowly come down below my waist. I was still in good shape and those water polo briefs fit well. My uncle was having fun trying to peel them off and looking forward to seeing me naked and fully erect. Soon he had them rolled down my waist, yet my excited lowers were still snug in them. I looked down, while still squirming and trying to keep my shiny spandex briefs from coming off, I could see the dangling draw strings and now more of the white nylon inside was showing and the outside Adias label would be covered by the rolled down outside blue spandex. He whispered in my ear saying " give them up, off, off, swimsuit off" It was a slow, yet enjoyable process for both of us and having my favorite spandex water polo briefs stripped off by him. Now it was over as the clinging material was unsnugged, my erect penis was uncovered and bouncing free, when he turned me around, then tugging the tight spandex from my buns, uncovering my whole behind and with a few more pulls he had my lowers unsecured from the still clinging blue spandex. The feeling was so beautiful, as he got them off, peeling those beautiful briefs down my tightly squeezed legs and freeing my kicking feet them. Finally he had my tight spandex briefs off and completely naked. I may not have gone swimming that day, but really liked wearing my favorite shiny blue colored spandex water polo swim briefs,especially having them stripped off me.
Old 06-28-2018, 08:53 PM

Looking back thru time and at the several brands and styles of brief suits I have worn, my current Neptune Scepter Asian cut suits fit me and feel the best. I have posted several pictures on this site in different threads if you choose to go look at the suit.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg YPOOL1 (Copy).jpg (2.0 KB, 277 views)

Last edited by lapswimmer : 06-28-2018 at 10:16 PM.
Old 06-28-2018, 09:05 PM

Default Favorite Swimsuit

The one I was born with. Always fits, comfortable and quick drying.