Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-2012, 04:14 PM
Speedo Member

With all the designs, fabrics, cuts, manufactures, I would argue the women have more choices than guys.

Not worried about any laws... As long as everything covered and in place I am good. As you can see, none of my bikinis are too revealing as thong would be. The way I figure is if it coveres the same amount on a girl, then it should be ok for me too have the same coverage so long as my giblets stay in the front. Equal rights, right?
Old 05-05-2012, 04:16 PM

Almost all Speedo/brief swimsuit fans go through that process, starting with wearing them under shorts, dropping the shorts and realizing its OK, then enjoying the freedom of wearing what you like.

Another common thread is when one guy shows up in brief swimwear at a pool, causing 2 or 3 others who've been hanging around in shorts to suddenly work up the courage to join in, and it's now a Speedo fiesta.

Sometimes shy guys log in here and ask where "Speedo Friendly" beaches or pools can be found. The answer is that all it takes is one guy to break the ice.

I predict your problem will be when GF decides to flirt with you while you're hanging around the pool in your bikini bottom, just to see if she can get a rise out of you. And you'll find a need to roll over and sun your back, or else have to grab a towel quickly.
Old 05-05-2012, 05:44 PM

Talking Agree...

....but can't resist pointing out (another pun) that I am a wimp who does not like going to freezing pools where breaking ice is necessary !
Old 05-05-2012, 06:42 PM

Fabric is fabric, it has no sex, it can be made in any colour and printed in any pattern desired but it still has no sex.

Any smooth front bikini made from a stretch fabric (lycra, spandex etc) will accommodate either a male or female figure of the right body size range, although you may need a size larger to fit a man. A man's smooth front bikini may be designed with a wider crotch seam than a woman's as it has to stretch further to stop bits popping out but there are no other real differences.
Only when the front of the suit is made into a pouch by sewing the 2 sides along a curve are the suits definitely for a man.

Wear the suits that make you feel happy and confident, if they happen to be women's suits then enjoy them. Keep your eyes open for nice men's suits too when you are next thinking of buying new, you might find something you like.
Old 05-05-2012, 08:34 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
Fabric is fabric, it has no sex, it can be made in any colour and printed in any pattern desired but it still has no sex.

Any smooth front bikini made from a stretch fabric (lycra, spandex etc) will accommodate either a male or female figure of the right body size range, although you may need a size larger to fit a man. A man's smooth front bikini may be designed with a wider crotch seam than a woman's as it has to stretch further to stop bits popping out but there are no other real differences.
Only when the front of the suit is made into a pouch by sewing the 2 sides along a curve are the suits definitely for a man.

Wear the suits that make you feel happy and confident, if they happen to be women's suits then enjoy them. Keep your eyes open for nice men's suits too when you are next thinking of buying new, you might find something you like.

Never thought I would see such a receptive comment on my choice of swimwear. Thank you. Your comment has instantly given me more confidence to wear my bikini without hesitation.

This sure is an open minded group of people here. lol. Who knows, maybe I will start a new trend of guys wearing girls bottoms as a way of shattering the mold. lol.

I will definately keep my eye open for something designed more for men that is cut the way I like in a color/pattern that catches my eye. Till then, its bikini bottoms for me.
Old 05-05-2012, 09:30 PM

Default "Keep my eye open"

Good - ( don't forget to share with a post
if something interesting comes along )
Old 05-05-2012, 09:33 PM
Speedo Member

No worries... I plan on keeping this forum updated when ever I go out in just my bikini. As of right now, my GF and I are planning on laying out next saturday... Me in just my bikini bottoms, her in just her bikini bottoms... Should be a great day in our back yard since the pools arent open yet.
Old 05-05-2012, 10:02 PM

If they fit -- who cares. I have seen racks of bikini bottoms in places like Target and think how great they look and have stopped to check them out. Every time I can see that they just don't have the fabric for my package. My girlfriend had one that was a knit (like t-shirt) that had the stretch, but all others female suits I have had on just don't hold my junk in. You are lucky they fit and no one will probably know. (hopefully there won't be a female with the same bikini at the beach or pool)
Old 05-05-2012, 10:53 PM

Default for the boys......

Exactly - when I said "weight, type and stretch" in the earlier question I should have added "strength".

For obvious anatomical reasons even a lightweight cotton fabric might suffice for
the girls whereas for the guys a little more heavyweight specification is likely to be necessary.
Old 05-06-2012, 10:53 AM

The current trend towards heavily pouched square cut suits seems to be coming from guys used to wearing big underwear and board shorts changing to boxer briefs and square cut swimming trunks, the oversized pouch seems to be an attempt to retain the last vestige of bagginess in a skin tight suit and to demonstrate their masculinity as no woman would wear an oversized pouch (or would they).
You seem secure in your sexuality, you have a girl friend who you intend to marry and you share days in the sunshine and water together enjoying the sight and feel of each others bodies and bikinis. Your underwear drawer contains the skimpy but masculine briefs and thongs that you enjoy.
You like to wear and swim in the women's bikini briefs that you and your girl friend choose together because they look and feel good on you and make you feel so free when swimming. You are still a male and don't pretend to be anything else. If you were a cross dresser that would be between yourself and those you choose to share it with.
Anyone that objects is either jealous that you have the body and bottle to wear those suits or just a bully that enjoys hurting people while claiming to be acting in the public interest.
Enjoy the summer.

PS. Years ago while walking through the local mall I spied an old woman looking into a women's lingerie shop window. I followed her eyes to a mass of lace and frills that accentuated yet barely covered the shop dummy they were applied to. The look in the old woman's eye was a mixture of lust and loss, and I realised how much she would have loved to have worn that confection at the time she was young enough to make jaws drop. Wear the suits you love now, soon you will be married, perhaps a father too and have to move on. In 40 years time when you pass that swimming shop you eyes should fill with happy memories not with lust for what you missed out on.

Last edited by Torchwatch : 05-06-2012 at 11:10 AM.