Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2018, 11:55 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJHunkguy
Ice blue would looks like the photo attachment at your post #11.

Not bad. What size do you wear?
Old 10-09-2018, 08:00 PM

For training in a public pool these would be more acceptable and currently at a great price:
https://www.aussiebum.com/swimwear/slam-black/4159
Old 10-09-2018, 08:09 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
For training in a public pool these would be more acceptable and currently at a great price:
https://www.aussiebum.com/swimwear/slam-black/4159

Not bad... those are newer designs, right? I realize I'm late to the trend. My first AB's didn't arrive yet, and I'm already thinking about what to buy next. I'm looking at the WJ Loose 2.5 Portsea. Those are popular so I might find those 2nd hand on ebay or something. I'm 6'5 (1.96m) tall though so looking for XL.
Old 10-10-2018, 05:56 AM

Nylon swim briefs are retro, taking you back to the late 1970's before Lycra Speedos came onstream.

The early 1980's Speedos were fairly high cut, Arena sponsored several Olympic swimmers and introduced a low cut style. The competition between Speedo and Arena have led to a current niche fashion for low cut brief swimwear which Aussibum and Japanese Arena have taken to extremes showing the top of ones ass crack. Essentially Speedo style swim briefs are tied around the waist while Arena hang from the hips.

Beware, Aussibem are a Chinese swim brief manufacturer that copy Aussibum styles. They use Aussibum product photos to advertise their own versions on Ebay. There's nothing wrong with Aussibem products except that they are fake Aussibum and are made of Lycra. If you buy Aussibum on Ebay you will probably get Aussibem delivered.

The black Slam briefs I suggested in my last post are Aussibums water polo team briefs, they are selling off last seasons leftovers for £5 (GB pound) each, when they are gone they are gone.

Last edited by Torchwatch : 10-10-2018 at 06:01 AM.