Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-2018, 06:02 PM

Default Colour of the month challenge September 19

Last month was yellow month and the question of sheer and transparency came up. Well this month the transparency issue is right in your face as it is now white month.
Gird your loins with something skimpy, white and stretchy, test it out in the shower and decide whether you dare to brave it in the public pool or should head for that secluded bay while the summer sun fades softly as the year grows old. Last chance to head for the beach unless you are in Australia and it is spring.
Old 09-02-2018, 09:15 AM

Default R:

Wearing my white pair of aussiebums just now, sunbathing in it
Old 09-02-2018, 09:50 AM

Bonus points for getting in first speedosb.
Old 09-02-2018, 08:55 PM

Talking Color of the month Speedo swimwear.

Oh well, it's September already. It's Labor day weekend, the last days for using the outdoor swimming pool. I'm wearing nice orange and red color @Speedo swim briefs for the upcoming autumn months. This the last day in a clinging soft tight swimsuit. This is one of my favorites, fully lined inside, like water polo swim briefs. giving good snug protection underneath and feel great. they do cover all my lower bottom fully and made of tight lycra nylon. It's the end of the Holiday weekend, last day of summer season and the Men's swim club large outdoor fresh water swimming pool will be closed til next summer. My older cousin is with me, wearing his very tight deep green colored TYR swimsuit. We're both in good shape and really like just wearing our snug swimsuits, during the hot summer months. The time has come to change out of our favorite tight swim wear for cotton baggy boxers with somewhat over sized shorts and tee shirts. We'll slowly head for the dressing rooms and showers Once in the shower room area with towels, we just look at one another like two high school boys knowing what's next, when he says "let's strip off your swimsuit first, being it's so snug." I stood with my legs crossed and very erect in the tight red and orange Speedo swim briefs. He just laughed, reminding me that the swim season is over and our end of summer tradition starts. He would wrap his strong arms around me while still snug in his tight deep green colored TYR swim briefs. I closed my eyes, while savoring the soft snug feeling of the tight Speedo swimsuit, as he gently groped and reached under the waist band, slowly uncovering and untying the long drawstrings. He looked at me, like a cat that got his pray, while telling me to hold still as he firmly pulled and tugged on the clinging waist band. We were the only ones left in the dressing and showers area before closing, so we didn't feel embarrassed doing our end of season tradition, getting our end of season.s bright autumn colored swimsuits off one another before showering and change into street clothes. Soon, I could feel the clinging nylon lycra slowly slipping below my waist, as he continued pulling it down. He was having a lot of fun getting me naked, despite my playful resistance and tickling so much, as he kept pulling tight swimsuit off me. "Wow, this Speedo is really tight on you, but I'll have off very soon" , then I reminded him, "once you get it stripped off, I'll be getting Your TYR swimsuit off too, then into the showers we go. As I looked down, I could see the outside bright and orange colors disappear with the white Speedo brand logo only showing the clinging inside ivory color lining with my erect penis still snug and secure in, while he continued peeling my still clinging swimsuit down, lower and lower. He then asked me "are you ready to give up this swimsuit and bare it all now?" Soon he was unsnugging my erect penis from the soft clinging tight material, while I blushed, forgetting this was our end of summer season tradition. A few more good pulls and he had my very erect penis free and bouncing, then my behind uncovered. Finally I was naked, as he gave a few laughs while freeing my ankles from the rolled down swimsuit. My swimsuit season was over til next year and now it's his turn, as I gently got a hold of him, reaching under his tight green colored TYR swim briefs, untying the long draw strings, then peeling it down below his hips. He was also very erect in his swimsuit feeling and acting like I did, as a little boy loosing his favorite swim wear. Eventually, I stripped his tight deep green color TYR swim suit off and naked like me. It was a slow and enjoyable end of summer swimming season tradition for both of us, especially wearing our favorite bright colored swim briefs helping one another out of them til next summer.
Old 09-04-2018, 05:16 PM

Doing laps in my retired Neptune Scepter whit and grey panel bikini. Threads are coming undone, but not bad enough to not wear it for the challenge.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WHT AND GREY NS.jpg (74.9 KB, 37 views)
Old 09-04-2018, 09:14 PM

Well done lapswimmer, bonus points for effort.
Next month's challenge will be green, brown and camouflage so swim in your attire next month swim suit eddie.

Went to the Hoo Pool this evening, arrived as the Triathlon Club were leaving and saw them in the changing room in their speedos and jammers. They see to have a lighter build than club swimmers but looked very fit. This pool even has a synchro club. The pool was not closed for repairs and the changing rooms were very clean and functional so I had no excuses for leaving without a swim. Swam 1500m in my white Aussibum Lowrider Flower Power briefs, they feel rather low cut when kicking off the walls during turns, but otherwise comfortable. I think I'll be using this pool more in the future.

I think I want new goggles, my current ones have yellow lenses but they cut out to much light when swimming at night and steam up too easily.
Old 09-05-2018, 10:57 PM

Speedo Shoreline
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20180905_130347smaller.jpg (51.2 KB, 59 views)

Last edited by Red^^Speedo : 09-06-2018 at 10:22 AM.
Old 09-09-2018, 04:01 PM

Nice white Speedos on the shoreline Red^^Speedo, worth loads of points.

Went to Larkfield Leisure Centre today and wore Japanese Arena swim briefs an older version of these:
http://two.flash-gear.com/npuz/puz.p...732&k=45673478
They have a mesh seam at the rear to let out the water, they are lined at the front but not at the rear.

At Hoo pool on Tuesday was swimming alongside a guy in black square cuts, when we got out and went to the showers in the men's changing room he stripped off his black square cuts to reveal a pair of black speedos. I thought nothing of it at the time then the penny dropped, the solution to wearing white swim briefs that go see through when wet is to wear darker but briefer swim briefs underneath. So today I was wearing white Japanese Arena swim briefs with navy Seobean men's swim bikini underneath them. The double layers of swimwear did not feel too bad and this idea allows me to bring couple of white swim briefs I have with the front liners cut out. I'll describe them when I wear them.

I wore my new Zoggs Enduro goggles today for the first time today, have had trouble with my old yellow lens googles, difficult to see in dull conditions and they steam up. They serialised The Boy in the Water about the 11 year old who swam the channel on BBC Radio 4 the other week, his coach demanded that swimmers wear clear lens goggles so he could see their eyes. The clear lenses of the Zoggs Enduro wear amazing, I could see clearly and they never fogged up, no near to keep a drop of water in my goggles to clean them by ducking my head.

Larkfield Leisure Centre's swimming pool was built with a "changing village", a block of unisex cubicles with lockers adjacent. From the begining they've had issues with people drilling holes into the cubicle walls to see into the next one along. They've had a refit since I was last there and have separated and colour coded the cubicles into blocks for males and females. It would be so much easier to have had open plan changing areas for males and females in the first place.
Old 09-16-2018, 07:39 AM
StrawberryBoards

I have a very cheap two-sizes-too-small Speedo I had lying around unused since I used it for a Carnival costume last year. In the name of the challenge I took it to the beach here at night and got a photo. Was slightly concerned about the transparency but I often wear skimpy outfits to the beach to workout at night. . I was mostly concerned about taking my phone to the beach at night. I am often a target for robbery since I look like a tourist to people here and taking your phone around with you at night is a dangerous proposition under any circumstance. I thought my worst fears were coming true when two men approached me but it turned out to be a nice married gay couple.
This was a good break because although Brazil has the reputation for being swim-brief territory it is without exception square-cuts (called Sungas)that are worn by the men here. You often get some rather nasty cat calls wearing anything else. After some friendly conversation they invited me back to their apartment for some juice.

While there I took a shower and was surprised when someone started to come in the bathroom. I thought maybe I had misjudged the situation which had not in fact seemed to be taking any sort of sexual turn. It turned out to be one of their female friends who seemed keen on taking a shower with me based purely on her friends review of my Speedo body. . Look at all the trouble y'alls got me in!

Last edited by StrawberryBoards : 04-14-2022 at 07:55 AM.
Old 09-16-2018, 08:20 AM
StrawberryBoards

Torchwatch, those Japanese briefs sound pretty rad but the link won't work for me. Wish I could figure out Asian sizing there are lots of cool Asian briefs.

Last edited by StrawberryBoards : 09-16-2018 at 08:23 AM.