Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-2018, 08:40 PM

Default London Personal Trainer

Hey guys

I'm new here, so I figured I'd say hi.
New to speedos in general. Always been interested in them, and bought my first few pairs on a whim, and now I just love how good they feel to wear!
I'm from London, 22 years old, and would be up for meeting any local guys who are also into speedos
Old 08-31-2018, 11:33 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JockSpeedo
Hey guys

I'm new here, so I figured I'd say hi.
New to speedos in general. Always been interested in them, and bought my first few pairs on a whim, and now I just love how good they feel to wear!
I'm from London, 22 years old, and would be up for meeting any local guys who are also into speedos
Glad to hear that you've finally took the plunge to buy&wear speedos, you won't be going back to shorts now! I'm also delighted to see that you to are another young speedo wearer, I'll be 22 in November, it's good to see more guys our age wearing real swimsuits and enjoying it!

It would have been great if I were in London but I'm not unfortunately. Keep on speedoing it UP!
Old 09-01-2018, 05:13 AM

If you are passing Covent Garden try popping into the Queen Mother Sports Centre, the pool there is very speedo.
If you like to splash about in ponds head for Hampstead Heath but beware of aggressive crayfish.
I'm here to your south and east in Kent, if you fancy a day out of the smoke. Nice beaches and some truly wretched swimming pools.
Old 09-01-2018, 04:55 PM

Thanks for the welcome, and yeah, for sure never going back to shorts, but maybe the occasional jammers :P
Old 09-01-2018, 05:37 PM

Big shorts feel so much like dragging round soggy old curtains once they are wet. Enjoy your new swim brief persona.
Old 09-03-2018, 04:54 PM

Have you ever thought of swimming in a 50m pool ? Crystal Palace National Sports Centre has plenty of adult (over 16) swimming sessions and being in SE192BB is outside the London Congestion Charge Zone, so I could get there by car.
I used to go to Crystal Palace to use the track when I was a runner and running coach. When you stand poolside the pool looks massive almost intimidating.
Since they built the Olympic Park nearby Christal Palce has been a bit run down but still well worth a visit.