Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-21-2018, 04:24 PM

Default Swim briefs with logo on butt

Do any of you guys know if swim briefs are still available with large logos on the rear? I love how they look but am struggling to find any online!
Old 05-21-2018, 09:27 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedoBear76
Do any of you guys know if swim briefs are still available with large logos on the rear? I love how they look but am struggling to find any online!
Diesel brand has a few different options. Here are some from the International Jock store.

Trunks:
1. Diesel Offshore Team Hero Lycra Swim Trunk Sky
2. Diesel Logo Hero Lycra Swim Trunk Green
3. Diesel Hero Lycra Swim Trunk Blue
4. Diesel Hero Palm Trees Swim Trunk Hot Coral

Briefs:
1. Diesel Logo Jack Lycra Swim Brief Bright Blue
2. Diesel Mohawk Jack Lycra Swim Brief Yellow
3. Diesel Offshore Team Jack Lycra Swim Brief Sky Blue
4. Diesel Jack Lycra Swim Brief Black
5. Diesel Jack Palm Trees Swim Brief Hot Coral

I guess some of those don't have the logo all across the back, but several do. I know Seobean, N2N, Cocksox, and others all either have or have had logos on the back of some of their swimwear too.

It is out there, you just need to dig around and find it.
Old 05-26-2018, 02:01 AM

Aussiebum and Budgy Smuggler here in Australia have them
Old 05-26-2018, 09:34 PM

SpeedoBear - there is a swimsuit company called Agonswim - they make custom suits for numerous swim teams, club teams, lifeguard squads, etc., all across the U.S. Go to their web site: www.agonswim.com/index.cfm and click on "Type" and a list pops up - click on Team. From there you can type in a college name, high school, etc. - or type something like water polo, ocean rescue, lifeguards, swim team, etc., and options pop up. Some teams only use jammers, but many have brief suits also, and you can order one you might like. They show the front and back views. It takes a little patience to sort through various teams (some pages are empty, maybe they get suits from another company now?), but many are still listed, and the prices are pretty reasonable, about what you pay for a regular Speedo in a sporting goods store. I recently ordered a red Jacksonville Beach (Florida) Ocean Rescue suit that I like.
Old 05-26-2018, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimmboy
SpeedoBear - there is a swimsuit company called Agonswim - they make custom suits for numerous swim teams, club teams, lifeguard squads, etc., all across the U.S. Go to their web site: www.agonswim.com/index.cfm and click on "Type" and a list pops up - click on Team. From there you can type in a college name, high school, etc. - or type something like water polo, ocean rescue, lifeguards, swim team, etc., and options pop up. Some teams only use jammers, but many have brief suits also, and you can order one you might like. They show the front and back views. It takes a little patience to sort through various teams (some pages are empty, maybe they get suits from another company now?), but many are still listed, and the prices are pretty reasonable, about what you pay for a regular Speedo in a sporting goods store. I recently ordered a red Jacksonville Beach (Florida) Ocean Rescue suit that I like.
That's interesting.

I would advise not to put LIFEGUARD on any suits or clothes. You could be turning back at pools or waterparks.
One time I was wearing this tank top with Lifeguard printed on it. I was turned back to enter the waterpark. I then left the tank top in my car, and then it's OK.

I agreed it was my own stupidity. I picked out this tank top in the morning. I sensed something was not right, but for some reasons continue to wear it to the entrance.
Old 05-26-2018, 10:00 PM

Some time ago, I was crazy about Aussiebum logos on the suits. Because they let you choose to put it in front, rear and black or white prints. The nylon fabric created a baggy effect along the logo, made it more interesting to "flaunt" it!
Old 05-28-2018, 02:20 AM

Aqux Japan has new designs with various logos on the rear, you can order directly from them. (The suits sold elsewhere are illegal copies) https://www.aqux.net/
Old 05-28-2018, 03:39 AM

Billabong pair on ebay. Logo on bum!

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/282984198001...84.m1555.l2649
Old 06-01-2018, 01:58 AM
Speedo Member

Speedo Europe has plenty of briefs with logos on the rear, mostly with 7cm sides. But they aren't licensed to sell to the US, so finding a seller to ship them here can be a bit of a problem.

For instance:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Speedo-Mens...edo+logo+brief

But Amazon won't ship these to US. There are sellers who will, also look on eBay.co.uk.
Old 08-21-2018, 02:28 AM

Wink swim suit briefs with logo on the rear.

I do like some swim briefs with rear logos, like Speedo@ tight swim briefs.that have a large brand name displayed across the rear and when wearing them are a real eye catcher that I never really noticed. The swim suits with rear logos, that I'v'e worn have been well fitting, soft with a very secure feeling, yet, I've never paid much attention to the rear logo. The girls and special friends do notice the logo and nice fit on me or another healthy guy. I found out what why the @Speedo, logo on the rear is such an attraction to them. When it's time to change out of them, after swimming in these nice fitting swimsuits, some guys aren't in a hurry to get them off especially when wet. The ladies or other senior guys want to help me or other shy or guys, slow to bear it all in the locker room or showers, out of those tight wet clinging @Speedo swim briefs, especially when I'm not quite ready to strip them off, while showing the rear logo. Before showering and being helped by my beloved uncle, stripping off the soft tight, wet polyester swimsuit, using the disappearing rear logo as a guide how far my clinging swim briefs are coming down and off. I get to see what's happening looking at the locker room mirrors by the open shower section, despite my playful young male resistance. The Speedo lettering on the rear slowly disappears, as he slowly peels the clinging briefs down, while I'll yelp and squeeze my legs tightly. The feeling tickles my erect lower so much, and seeing the large rear logo slowly disappear, as more and more of my naked wet behind begins to show. My uncle knows he's winning. when my full erection slips free from under the rolled down @Speedo and the rear large colored logo on the rear is no longer showing. it's quite a sight seeing the large rear label on my swim suit slowly disappear, Now showing only the white inside lining before He'll happily have me naked. A few more pulls and he finally got those beautiful swim off me and into the showers, using the rear @Speedo label as a guide how he was getting that sexy clinging @Speedo swim suit off me for to shower and getting changed into loose dry summer street shorts' That's one use of logos on snug fitting swim briefs and also showing off one's healthy male anatomy.