Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2015, 05:12 PM
Speedo Member

Did more laps today, this time in my green Speedo Vortex design suit. Chickend out of wearing the 1" Solar bikini to the pool today, still working up the courage.
Old 06-04-2015, 07:41 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Captain.Jammer
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by valorian2
Did more laps today, this time in my green Speedo Vortex design suit.
That is a great looking print on that suit!
Old 06-04-2015, 08:19 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain.Jammer
That is a great looking print on that suit!

It's one of my favorite Speedos. The drawstrings are also neon green, which is a fun touch I think.
Old 06-04-2015, 08:49 PM

Smile

Quote:
Did more laps today, this time in my green Speedo Vortex design suit. Chickend out of wearing the 1" Solar bikini to the pool today, still working up the courage.

Don't call it chickening out. When you are ready to wear the 1" Speedo Solar you will and only then will you enjoy doing it. Remember, swimming is supposed to be fun and putting pressure on yourself takes some of the fun out of it. But let us know when you do it.

D67
Old 06-04-2015, 09:04 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dooley67
Don't call it chickening out. When you are ready to wear the 1" Speedo Solar you will and only then will you enjoy doing it. Remember, swimming is supposed to be fun and putting pressure on yourself takes some of the fun out of it. But let us know when you do it.

D67

Thanks! It's odd because that was the first Speedo I ever wore in public, except I was mostly all alone except for one or two people that walked by on the beach. The gym's a little more crowded, even early in the morning when I go. I think as soon as I know that another like-minded Speedo wearer is there it will make me feel more at ease. Right now I'm the only one I've seen there!
Old 06-08-2015, 09:24 PM
Speedo Member

Today I wore these to do laps in:

This felt like a big step because AussieBum briefs are much thinner than the Speedo brand briefs I always wear, and the 2.5" sides are slightly more revealing. But it felt great to wear them and I really liked how it felt in the water, wearing these thinner briefs. Of course no one cared, even though these are probably one of the more "louder" briefs I own. Tomorrow I wear the Solar bikini.

Sorry for posting in this thread all the time, now that I wear a Speedo pretty much every day (finally!), I could just talk about it all the time.
Old 06-09-2015, 12:38 AM
Speedo Member

Got to feel my oats and twerk it at a club. That was fun. simple black speedo with 2" sides.

goddamn it, you are a grown ass man, 7...
Old 06-09-2015, 02:36 AM

Thumbs up

Good for you valorian2. That suit looks great on you and I especially like the print. Good luck with the Speed Solar 1" tomorrow. I'm betting that nobody will notice and you'll have a great swim.

Today I wore my AB 1.5 classic to do 25 laps. I tied it so it rode really low on my hips and it felt really sleek in the water. I think I may order another one for some variety.

D67
Old 06-09-2015, 03:10 PM
Speedo Member

Wore the red Solar Speedo today and it went great, I even stayed in the pool twice as long. Honestly it doesn't even feel that revealing anymore now that I'm back in the habit of wearing Speedos every day. I guess the next hurdle's going to be that AussieBum 1.5" WJ brief I just ordered, since it will definitely be the briefest swimsuit I own.
Old 06-09-2015, 09:47 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Wore the red Solar Speedo today and it went great, I even stayed in the pool twice as long. Honestly it doesn't even feel that revealing anymore now that I'm back in the habit of wearing Speedos every day. I guess the next hurdle's going to be that AussieBum 1.5" WJ brief I just ordered, since it will definitely be the briefest swimsuit I own.

Congratulations! It just took some courage and now that you've done it, it will be natural for you. I'm also going to order an AB 1.5 WJ. We'll compare notes.

D67