Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-26-2018, 11:57 AM

Default More confidence with Speedos after swim

My confidence was put to the test last week at the Serpentine Lake pool in London. I wore an Aussiebum 1.5 classic in black, simply because I needed a suit that would dry quickly.
Now, the male changing room was next to the main entrance and next to the reception desk. Leaving this room required a walk along the building to the lockers. Once your clothing was deposited there, you had to walk up some steps to a seated area and a paddling pool. Then, you had to walk across a bridge, which was in full view of everyone in the park below, until you reached the lakeside.
I bottled it by wearing a towel, and didn't remove it until I reached a lakeside seat, before stepping into the lake.

However, after my swim I had no problem walking some distance to an open air shower. Then I simply picked up the towel in my hand and walked all the way back to the changing room in just my swimming attire.

I've noticed I always have more self-confidence after a swim than before it. I wonder if it's the endorphins kicking in after the physical exercise that removes inhibitions?

Last edited by Bede735 : 08-26-2018 at 11:59 AM.
Old 09-06-2018, 09:29 AM
Speedo Member

Years Ago, I went to UCLA. They had (among many) a free swim Olympic pool. There was a small grass area to tan (or wear sun glasses and see the hottest, fit, unbelievable men in just BULGING worn Speedos (straight, we're really there to exersize and didn't care about a Speedo or how worn it was (the total comfort uncaring made them even hotter)

Anyway, one summer I went regularly, and I noticed a guy getting in wearing dork shorts. It was a massive pool complex so my staring wasn't noticed) but I saw the first time he got in the water, looked scared and all around, and so fast dropped his dork shorts, tossed on the side and almost panicked swim. He got back, put his shorts back on under water and did the worst job ever of hiding the sexual rush and turn on wearing a Speedo (in secret)

It was a regular thing. Each day he would take down his shorts sooner, and finally one cay jumped out in his wet Speedo, dork shorts in hand and put on so fast.

Eventually, one day I saw him on the grassy area, he stood up ... And watch his terrified excitement and dropped the dork shorts on the grass, walked with, again the worst attempt to look like it was no big deal, got in, swam, and I got so hard as he stood at the steps, trying to get the courage up (he had no choice having intentionally leaving his cover-ups on the grass. I knew he wanted to adjust, but couldn't. He finally got out, couldn't feign "it's no big deal" and walked like he was embarrassed everyone could see his "boner" which he didn't have, but it was so hot watching his slowly getting up the courage to wear his first Speedo. He got better as the summer ended, and the last time I saw him, he was walking, hanging around his towel standing in just his Speedo.. and realizing, truly nobody cared (but for me in the hot voyeur way) and that sexual fear and excitement kinda disappeared in disappointment. It was a long journey, but I think most of us must have had a similar (much shorter than a whole summer) with the thrill & nervousness in their first public full speedo.