Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-02-2018, 06:14 PM
Speedo Member

Default Speedos in the Goodyear Service Center.

Today I spent about two hours in the Goodyear service center in my t-shirts and lava gray solar speedos. I had an 8:30 appointment for my car’s annual inspection and I went to the beach for my early morning swim and lost track of them.

So I rushed to the service center and got there 10 minutes late, and rushed inside with my bags and towels dressed only in a t-shirt, the speedos and flip flop. The guy at the desk looked up and said “You’re here for the inspection!” He didn’t bat an eye and didn’t make an issue with the way I dressed as it was obvious I just stepped out from the beach. After I sign the necessary forms and so on, he asked me am I hanging around or go back to the beach. “I guess I’ll hang around, I can’t get to the beach on foot!”

And so I did, in only my t-shirt and speedos….and I am sure it is all captured on their CCTV….so I am ripe for blackmail... When I told a friend of what I did, he thought I was crazy and one of these days I will get in trouble….
Old 08-03-2018, 07:47 AM

What would you get blackmailed for?
Old 08-03-2018, 12:29 PM

WOW! A real thrill.
Old 08-06-2018, 03:42 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSDave
What would you get blackmailed for?

I don't know...if there's ever a reason to, this would certainly come in handy! The guy there probably have seen it all and jaded as he didn't bat an eye when I walked in.
Old 09-21-2018, 03:24 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Captain.Jammer
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcontent
Today I spent about two hours in the Goodyear service center in my t-shirts and lava gray solar speedos. ...

Did any other customers come in while you were there? If so, what were their reactions to your attire?
Old 09-25-2019, 03:14 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain.Jammer
Did any other customers come in while you were there? If so, what were their reactions to your attire?

There were a couple that came in while I was there so I sat on a loveseat in the lounge area to be a little discreet. After my car was ready the place was empty and I just went to the customer desk, pay the bill, sign the receipt and headed out to the car. The guy there didn’t paid much mind to my speedo or he hid his reaction really well.
Old 09-25-2019, 04:44 PM

Blackmail? I welcome cameras, as they can be an alibi in case you are accused of something there, or that happened at a different location.