Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-2018, 03:10 PM
Speedo Member

Default Do you guys know anything about Waveline Swim Brief

Do you guys know anything about Waveline Swim Brief

https://m.ebay.com/itm/Waveline-Mens...82?_mwBanner=1

Cheers!
Old 04-11-2018, 05:19 PM

Yes. There are available where I am at.
Old 04-12-2018, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nich
Yes. There are available where I am at.

and where is that?
Old 04-15-2018, 08:11 PM

Pretty nice brief, need a lot of courage though. I wonder if it looks good without the a hugely muscular build. It'd be awesome if you could post some selfies once you buy it assuming you aren't as muscular as the guy in the Ebay add!
Old 04-15-2018, 08:37 PM

No one is as muscular as the guys in ads.
Old 06-20-2018, 04:55 PM

They used to wear them for the Manhunt Singapore swimwear contests from 2014 to 2017. Just a quick search online and you can find them.
Old 08-26-2018, 10:40 PM
Speedo Member

Default Waveline

There used to be a lot on sale on eBay for years. That's how I got them. Don't see them any more...
Some of the wrestlers on movimuswrestling (formerly NHB wrestling) wore/wear them (check out Donnie Braxton). They were great wrestling bikinis - tight, very high cut on the side but not a string, slightly cheeky backside but hardly Rio cut, nice colors and not see through when the wrestlers got sweaty. Brax looked terrific in all the ones he wore (blue, red, white, yellow, gold, orange...)
Old 08-27-2018, 08:06 AM
Speedo Member

They were around years back - I still have one - fit is much like HOM micro briefs - very, very comfortable. Think they stopped making them back in the noughties. Pity.
Old 09-13-2018, 01:00 AM
Speedo Member

I agree with you speedobilly I have owned both Waveline and HOM micro swimsuits and they are very comfortable to wear.
The high cut with the one inch (25mm) side follows the natural bend between the body and leg meaning you hardly notice them when active.
I have worn them in the surf and apart from riding up at the rear ever so slightly they stayed in place and kept everything in.
When swimming in big surf they are better than being naked as the snug fit works like a sports bra stopping your genitals from flopping around.
Its no surprise that the cut mimics that of the basic female bikini bottom as it seems to be the best compromise between comfort, practicality and modesty.
Old 09-16-2018, 08:39 PM

Waveline is available on several websites but i find them readily available on eBay (US). There seems to be a couple retailers that sell them new and in a wide variety of colors. The last time I looked there were yellow, bright green, bright orange, red, 2 different blues and black.
I have worn them for years and have 4 or 5 in my drawer. I find the quality is exceptional for the price of the suits. They hold up much better than most suits costing twice the price.
It is impossible to discuss fit. Every person is different and their preferences on how tight, how low, size of pouch, rear coverage etc is something that has to be tried on to know. I like the cut and fit for my body and activities, but that is irrelevant. It is a suit I highly recommend but you have to try it to see if it is comfortable for you.