Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-13-2015, 12:17 AM

Default Thanks

Hey guys, I really appreciate the notes. I have to admit it was getting a little frustrating when the past few chapters got limited responses. As D67 knows from his great work on Tornadoes, writing these chapters is quite an investment of time and it always means something when folks write favorable comments. This was a fun chapter to write and I had some fun with the Grant/Melody dual track story telling. Glad you liked it. Hey Cap Jam, I have Len wearing jammers based on our earlier exchange of jammer vs briefs talk.

STS
Old 05-13-2015, 12:54 AM

I agree with the rest of the comments. Its a great story. Lots of fun to read and I like the twists and turns with all the characters. As always, Thank you!!
Old 05-13-2015, 04:04 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Captain.Jammer
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimTeamSpeedo
... Hey Cap Jam, I have Len wearing jammers based on our earlier exchange of jammer vs briefs talk.

STS

Wow! I am honored and flattered that you have included that in your story. And that you have shared the reason for doing so. I am glad that I, unknowingly, helped with a creative aspect of your fantastic story. Thank you!
Old 06-08-2015, 01:16 PM

Default 22: The Confrontation

“Sheri, I never wrote that note. I don’t know who did. I’d never do that to you in a million years. Please, you have to believe me. I love you more and more every day, even as we are apart. I can’t lose you. Please write back and tell me we are okay. Please believe me. I am going to find the guy who did this.” Chris wrote. He read and re-read it and finally hit send, the swoosh sound of his iPad doing its thing. He quickly got a confirmation back that it was delivered.

Chris scrolled thought the history of text messages. “How could someone do this. They had to know my passcode.” he thought. “That means they had to be close to me, had time to watch me.” His mind raced with suspicion, but all of it focused on one of the guys. “It has to be Alex, but why?” Chris thought. The evidence was piling up in Chris’s mind. First there was the day his swimsuits were messed up in his luggage. Then, of course, the day he caught Alex with one of his swimsuits wet. Yes, he was sure that Alex had done it. “What a jerk!” Chris said aloud.

He glanced at his iPad, the note had now been read. No reply.

“This makes no sense,” Sherie said to herself. She wanted to believe him, “but doesn’t his iPad lock up,” She thought. As much as she wanted to believe him, she was cautious and unsure. Maybe he was just having cold feet on the break up. She loved him, too, but she did not want to have another let down. She read the note a few more times and started to reply, but stopped. She laid the iPad next to her and started to cry. She needed to think about what she wanted to do. The tears streaming down her face.

Len and Chris met early, shortly past 5 in the morning for one final workout before the long trek to Paris. Len had on a pair of Jammers and Chris had slipped into the Belgium logo swimsuit he bought yesterday. Both guys looked great. Chris’s Belgium suit wrapped around his maleness perfectly, creating quite a display of masculinity. Len almost popped right out of his jammers when he took it in, the jammers becoming tight gripping his most sensitive anatomy. They were going to start with a run on the beach for three miles, then head over to the pool to swim for 90 minutes.

“Man, you look great, but you sure do look tired,” Len said as they headed out the door.

“Yeah, it’s a long story, but I didn’t sleep well,” Chris replied.

“Want to talk about it?” Len asked.

“I don’t know, maybe,” Chris replied as he fiddled with the ends of his drawstrings on the elevator ride to the beach level. Len watched as Chris played with the cords between his fingers.

The weather was cool, but not cold, maybe mid 60’s. They were a little under-dressed, bare chests and just their swimsuits, a tiny brief in Chris’s case. Chris rubbed his arms and chest as they walked out pass the pool toward the beach. From the balcony high above, Sarah watched, the guys totally unaware of her, it was just past 5:30am. She smiled at how sexy Chris looked. The guys started at a slow jog, but the pace picked up quickly. Chris’s tightly wrapped butt bounced as he ran. The jammer legs of Len’s suit rubbed as he ran, creating the swooshing sound of lycra on lycra.

“So, what kept you awake?” Len asked as they settled into a 7 minute per mile pace.

“Oh, nothing I want to get into,” Chris replied. “I guess I just miss my girlfriend.”

“Speaking of girls, that Sarah seems to be all into you,” Len replied. “I mean yesterday she was all over you.”

“Yeah, she was. I even thought she was trying to feel me,” Chris replied. “Man, she tried at least three times to rub my crotch.”

“Yeah, well you do look hot in your skimpy swimsuits,” Len teased. “It is kinds right out there.”

“Only for Sherie,” Chris replied. He checked his iPad before they left. No reply to his note. If he did not have one by the time they had breakfast he decided he was going to try to call her. “Let’s push the next mile,” Chris announced as he picked up the pace.

“Your killing me, dude!” Len replied barely able to hand in as Chris pushed the pace to 6:30. The sweat was running down Chris’s chest, his swimsuit getting soaked, a sensation he was starting to feel as the wetness hit his manhood parts. Len had faded back, unable to hold the faster pace. Chris decided to hold the pace, opening a gap between Len and him. He felt like really running. He’d ease up after five or six more minutes, but by then Len would be well behind. Len watched as Chris’s muscular legs pulled him farther ahead.

-----------------

Alex and Patrick were alone in Patrick’s room. Patrick’s roommate was sleeping in the same room as his girlfriend, although they hardly slept. Both guys were wearing very skimpy thong type swimsuits they had bought at the shop yesterday. They were laying back side by side on the bed, their hands teasing each other, causing the pouches of the thongs to swell with anticipation. Neither was really sure if they liked wearing the thongs, but they both liked each other in them, the thin nylon pouch front left nothing to the imagination and displayed exactly what each guy was feeling.

“You look totally scrumptious,” Alex whispered to Patrick as he laid n his side, his hands rubbing across all parts of Patrick. Patrick was responding exactly the way Alex wanted as he watched his boyfriend fill with urge.

“You are driving me wild,” Patrick replied. It was their third round of the night, and adventure that started with their swimsuits after the hot tub the night before. As Patrick grew, the thong’s back band pulled deeper into his, a feeling he could not decide as being erotic or aggravating. Alex slid against him, his own bulging pouch touching Patrick’s leg. He began to work Patrick into a deeper state of desire, building to a dual climax that would be the best ever. They had decided earlier that the things would be their little secret, kept for opportunities just like the one they were pursuing right now.

“So, do you think Patrick and Alex are gay?” Len asked as the two ran back toward the hotel, now at a slower pace, more to Len’s liking.

“Oh yeah, for sure.” Chris said.

“Does it bother you that your roommate is gay?” Len asked.

“No, not at all. I mean I guess I really don’t think about it.” Chris replied. “Well, I mean I know he is and all, but it’s not like it is any big deal. Except when he steal my swimsuits,” Chris smirked as he said the last part.

“He does that?” Len asked quizzing.

“Yeah, he did the first couple of weeks. At first I didn’t know, but I would find my suits in places I never left them.” Chris answered. “But one day, I came back to the room and caught him.”

“Were you mad?” Len asked. “I sure would be.”

“Well, maybe a little. But it was also kind of funny. His expression was priceless.” Chris answered.

“Man, you are way too nice.” Len replied. “So what about Grant?”

“No, dude, he is totally straight. He’s shy, but he gets horny fast, too.” Chris answered. “Put him around a girl and he gets a boner faster than Superman can change.”

“He’s a good looking guy, thought.” Len replied. “Not as good looking as you. Every girl and some guys want you bad.”

“Stop it!” Chris replied.

“Okay, what about Rex?” Len asked.

“Not sure on him, what do you think,” Chris replied.

“I think he likes guys. Just saying.” Len replied. The two ran silent for a while.

“So, Len, what is your story?” Chris finally broke the silence. His swimsuit was now soaked with sweat and clinging to him. Len’s jammer was soaked through the crotch and between his legs, too.

“Confused,” Len replied silently. “I mean I want to like girls, but I really get turned on by a hot looking guy. The last two days at the beach, I just kept looking at the guys. I guess maybe I am gay, but I am scared to admit that.”

“Man, it’s cool either way, take your time.” Chris replied. “You’re a great guy, no matter what!”

“Thanks, that means a lot coming from you. The way I was to you, I can’t believe how close we are now.”

“Hey lets get wet, my suit is all sweaty,” Chris replied. They were back at the hotel. Chris jumped into the pool and swam under water, the silhouette of his muscular and near naked body glimmering through the water. Len followed. From the balcony above, Sara and Alice watched. The guys swam for a few minutes in the pool before they headed off to the larger lap pool a few blocks away. Len swapped his jammers for another of Chris’s swimsuits, this time a hot red Tyr print that fit him well and felt great on.

Old 06-08-2015, 01:16 PM

Default 22 continued

The room was dark. It was the wee hours of the morning. Sherie had laid awake all night, so far. The note from Chris had her confused about what to do. She wanted so much to believe him. She had never dated such a kind and honest guy, at least she thought he was honest. She also knew he had a sexual urge that would be fun to explore, yet he was so respectful and shy when it came to that part. She liked that about him, he was cautious and never forceful, yet she could turn him on as fast as he would let her. She loved seeing him hard in his swimsuits as she teased him. She smiled at the thought.

Her mind flashed back to the first day she saw him in his white California Republic pattern swimsuit, a Turbo she thought, but really it was a Zumo brand suit. He looked so stunning, his six pack abs showing how fit and powerful he was. He had broad, strong shoulders and muscular legs. Then, of course, there was his bulge. It was magical in her mind. A perfect display of maleness, the white and printed material wrapping around him. Sherie loved the male body, how its parts all fit together, the anatomical display between the legs. She loved hot guys in swimsuits, not just any swimsuit, a really hot looking swim team suit. On the right guy, a brief suit filled with the male equipment on a lean and fit body was perfection. Chris was definitely the right guy.

“I know he would never do that to me,” she said aloud to herself. “He is too nice she thought, finishing her own sentence. She pictured him as he got out of the pool in the same white background suit, the way the wet suit clung to him. The way he took his finger and pulled the strings out. How the white material had become just the slightest bit transparent, just enough to know there was something special inside. He looked so hot. She started to tingle inside her own parts as she pictured him. She knew right at that moment she had to get to know him. He was so amazing and so polite.

She grabbed her iPad and started typing. Her mind rambled out a string of thoughts and she typed them exactly as they came. She wasn’t sure if this was going to be the note he wanted to see, but it was the note she had to write.

“Hey man, we got to talk,” Chris said as he came though the door to Alex and his hotel room. Alex had just come out of the shower, the white hotel towel wrapped around him, showing the slightest bump where his crotch was underneath. Alex was holding the wet, very skimpy, red thong in his hand. He was alone. Chris never even paid attention to the thong, at least he did not appear to.

“Sure, what’s wrong?” Alex replied. He could tell Chris was upset, as he stood there in his semi wet swimsuit, having just come back from the pool. “Nice swimsuit!” Alex added. He meant it.

“Dude, did you screw with my iPad yesterday?” Chris asked bluntly.

“I’d never do that, no way,” Alex replied. He knew whatever had happened was bad. He rubbed his crotch with his hand, a nervous reaction. “What happened?” he asked, cautiously.

“Someone sent Sherie a really awful note and it wasn’t me. Whoever did it had to have known my passcode.” Chris replied. “You are the only one who could have ever seen my passcode.” Chris added, leaping to conclusions. “Why would you f..k with my girl?”

“Dude, calm down. I said I did not do it.”

“Yeah, but you have messed with my stuff before, like wearing my swimsuits without asking.” Chris poured fuel on the fire. Alex turned red with rage.

“Whoa, man,” he replied. He caught himself. “Let’s just calm down and not ruin our friendship. Yes, I did screw with your swimsuits. But man, I’d never touch your iPad and I would never, ever send Sherie a note. You got to believe me,” Alex’s eyes watered. He admired Chris so much, he could not believe this was happening. “What got written?”

Chris handed over the iPad and showed Alex the text message. “It’s pretty bad and now I can’t get Sherie to write me back. I think I lost her.” Chris replied, almost in tears.

“Wow, man that burns. We got to get to the bottom of this.” Alex dropped his towel and grabbed one of his swimsuits, slipping it on. He left the strings untied and sat on the edge of the bed. He had no idea what to say. “Chris, I’d never ever do this to you,” he finally said softly. He watched as Chris wiped tears from his eyes. Alex grabbed his arm. “It will be alright. Sherie will come around. We just have to get to the bottom of this.”

The two swimsuit clad guys, truly best friends, sat side by side, knee to knee on the end of the bed. Chris laid back, Alex watching as he did. He placed his hand on Chris’s abdomen. “Dude, I got an idea. What time was the note?” Alex finally asked.

Chris replied with the time. Alex grabbed his cell phone. They were one step closer to an answer, but would it be right?
Old 06-09-2015, 02:42 AM

Smile

STS,

As usual, a wonderful chapter. I like the intensity that Chris (both the anger and the tears) has with his concern about Sheri's lack of response to his text, and I also like the way Alex handled Chris' accusations, not really defensive, but assertive and caring in that he wants to help Chris find out who the culprit is. I really love the way you put dialogue together, and I have to confess that I model the dialogue I create for my chapters of the Tornados after the type of dialogue you write.

D67
Old 06-09-2015, 11:22 AM

WOOOHOOO!!!!! Thanks STS!!
Old 06-15-2015, 11:16 AM

Default 23: The note

The band played one final, short morning concert at the town bandstand, only an hour start to finish. It was a light fare, with pops type music, fast and fun. Because it was outside and in the heat, the band got to wear red polo shirts, blue shorts, and white caps, looking very patriotic. The crowd was small at first, but grew as the band started. A soon as the show was over the director gave them one hour to get back to the busses and load for the four hour drive to Paris.

“Great concert,” Mark called out as he approached Chris and Len. Mark was wearing his bright red shorts and a cute striped shirt that hugged his chest. His shorts fit him well, tight and formed over his bulging front. Len was immediately turned on.

“Thanks, glad you could make it.” Chris replied as he reached out and shook Mark’s hand. Len followed. “I figured you were working..”

“Yeah, I am, but I took my lunch break early. Hey here is my email. Let’s link up on face book,” Mark offered.

“Sound like a plan.” Chris replied as he grabbed a notepad from his trumpet case and jotted his email, cell number and address down. He handed the pad to Len, who did the same.

“Maybe when I get back home, I can come explore Maine.” Mark said as he looked at the address.

Mark headed back toward the town pool, Len watched as his gorgeous body moved gracefully away.

“Someone’s turned on,” Chris teased. “I guess he’s cute?” Chris asked.

“Yup!” Len answered.

“Hey, lets get these instruments loaded and maybe we have time for a quick dip in the sea,” Chris suggested. “I kept my swimsuit on under my shorts.”

“Awesome,” Len answered. “Me too.”

“Hey Alex, Patrick, you guys in for a quick dip? Got your swimsuits on?” They all did, even Grant was ready. They dashed back to the hotel, only a block away. If they played it right, they had time for a quick 20 minutes on the beach.

“Any word from Sheri?” Alex asked.

“No, nothing yet.” Chris replied looking sad.

“Maybe you should write her again?” Alex suggested, asking.

“I did right before the concert.” Chris replied, as the two guys jumped in the waves. Chris had on a Speedo brand “Color Shards” brief. It was a wider side cut, but the bold colors looked fantastic on him. Alex was wearing a Tyr American Flag brief, solid red with patriotic striping on the right side. Like his other Tyr’s the suit clung nicely to him, especially when wet. “I’ll giver her some time,” Chris added.

Patrick bounded through the waves toward them. His Finals green Onyx racer brief looked stunning on him, his butt bouncing as he did playful leaps over the waves.

Back home, it was very early. Sheri laid in bed and red her note over for the umpteenth time. She made a few more adjustments in it. She wanted it to be just right, and she wanted to think about what she had written. “Is this really what you want?” she questioned herself. Finally, she rolled over, pulled back the covers and stood up fro the bed. She had to be at the pool shortly. She walked across the room in her skimpy red panties, nothing else on. She smiled at the reaction Chris would have if he saw her like this, his swimsuit would fill with male excitement. The thought made her giggle. She set her iPad on the nightstand. The note would not be sent yet.

The five guys closed out the final Belgium swim with a quick dip in the hot tub, just long enough to wish they had more time. Resigned to the fact that they had to get on the bus, they each climbed from the tub, five wet and clingy swimsuits clinging to their respective bodies. They looked like a collection of models from a DNA magazine shoot, especially Chris, who was the most athletic and lean of the group. He could easily grace the cover. They all dashed to their rooms for quick showers. As much as they wanted to wear their swimsuits all day, that was not an option.

“I think I might have really messed up,” Sarah confided to Alice. The guilt was overwhelming her. The two were getting ready for the bus trip and agreed to each wear yellow tops and colorful, stylish shorts. Not the same, of course, but close enough to be coordinated.

“Messed up? How?” Alice replied. She was confused, the statement came totally out of left field.

“Well, I kind of did something really bad to Chris.” Sarah said slowly, cautiously.

“Okay, it can’t be that bad. He’s too nie a guy to do anything too bad,” Alice replied.

“Well, you know yesterday when we were all on the beach….” Sarah started out. Alice listened intently as Sarah explained the whole situation. “So, he went to play volleyball and I grabbed his iPad, I knew to get it before it timed out.”

“What? You can’t take his iPad.”

“I didn’t take it. I just wanted to look at it, I wanted to see if he had any pictures of his girlfriend.” Sarah continued on.

“I can’t believe this,” Alice said, exasperated. “What were you thinking?”

“It’s worse.” Sarah continued. “He was texting her. So I read his texts, at least some of them. He really loves her. I got really jealous. So I wrote a text.”

“You did WHAT?” Alice asked.

“This is the bad part. I kind of wrote her and dumped her. I hit send and then slipped the iPad back under his shirt.

“You are kidding me, right. Please say you are joking.” Alice demanded, holding the curling iron too long and burning her hair. “Damn it!” she yelled as she saw her burnt hair.

“I feel horrible. Every time I look at Chris, I know what I did was bad.” Sarah continued.

“You have to tell him,” Alice said bluntly. “I can’t believe you would do something like that! How in the world did you think it would turn out. Chris would come rushing to you when his girlfriend gets the note?” Alice shook her head in disgust. “I am not getting involved. This is your problem, you need to go fix it.”

Patrick and Alex sat side by side in the fourth row of the bus. Patrick was wearing a pair of bright yellow board shorts with a black print Tyr suit underneath, which showed through the yellow. He had on a green and yellow striped short. Alex wore a pair of plaid shorts and a solid blue Speedo Solar underneath. He had on a Muhlenberg College shirt. Chris and Grant sat together on the opposite side. Chris in a very short inseam pair of Nylon Soccer shorts with a Maine Blackbears shirt. Under his cute little shorts he wore a blue Speedo Cyberswirl swimsuit that was slightly visible between his spread legs. His maleness showed in a clear bulge in the shorts as he sat. Grant wore Khaki Cargo shorts and a solid green polo top. He was not wearing a swimsuit under, instead wearing a pair of sport material briefs. Len and Rex sat behind. Len was wearing print board shorts and a black jammer underneath. The jammer leg ends were longer than the shorts when he sat. Rex wore nearly white cotton shorts with an N2N bikini cut brief under. Like Chris, Len had a clearly bulging crotch.

Sarah sat alone in bus number two, until she was joined by some nerdy guy who played the Bassoon. Alice was riding in bus three, with several other young ladies from the woodwinds section. The first time the pair did not ride together or at least on the same bus. Sarah intentionally avoided the bus the guys were on.

“What do you think of these?” Alex said to Patrick as the bus crossed the boarder into France. He handed over his Surface tablet. On the screen he had opened to Aussiebum website and a cute guy was modeling the Superhero swimsuit. The suit was hot, the guy was hotter.

“Wow, pretty cool,” Patrick said.

“Yeah, I have never heard of Aussiebum. Looks like cool stuff.” Alex replied. “Cute models, too.” He felt his own suit tightening as he started to respond.

“Check this one out,” Patrick was on to a classic style 1.5 inch side in yellow. “This one looks crazy hot.”

“I’d love to see you wearing those,” Alex replied. Both guys were getting turned on. Alex rubbed his crotch, pushing his rising bulge down. He knew he was almost fully erect. The two guys continued to explore the Aussiebum site, dropping suits they liked into the cart just for fun.

Chris was asleep and Grant was reading when the ding of Chris’s iPad signaled a new message had arrived. The trip was not about half over. Chris quickly flicked the screen and entered his new passcode. On the screen was a new message from Sheri. “Finally,” Chris thought. His heart started racing and he had a wave of anxiety rush through his body.

“Check your email,” was all the message said. No picture, no other note, and no indication of what was to come. Chris quickly and quietly opened his email icon. He waited as it loaded six new email messages. There was an email from mom, an email from dad, a couple of junk emails and finally the one from Sheri loaded last, Chris exhaled as the message popped onto the screen.

“I hope this is good,” he said under his breath. Grant was totally unaware of the drama raking place next to him. Chris clicked open the note and began to read.

“When I first saw you at the pool, I knew you were the one. You looked hot in your white swimsuit. Everything about you was perfect, even the way your package displayed in the wet swimsuit…” the note started out.
Old 06-15-2015, 08:30 PM

Smile

STS,

The suspense is killing me. I'm hoping that what Alice had to say to Sarah will result in her coming clean to Chris so he can explain that to Sheri. And I'm hoping that the rest of Sheri's note clears the air because of her trust in Chris. As always, great dialogue, great interactions between the pairs of guys, and such a good suspenseful ending. I especially like how matter of fact the gay characters, Alex, Patrick, and Len are portrayed.

D67
Old 06-25-2015, 11:27 AM

Thumbs up

Anticipation, its madding.
Thanks so much for you time and effort.