Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-2020, 11:00 AM

Default Crowded Beaches and Speedos

I haven't had a chance to go to the beach yet this year. We've had some really hot weather here in the northeast and people have been packing the beaches.

Has anyone gone to their usual go-to speedo beach and found it to be crowded? And if so, did you speedo?
Old 07-30-2020, 03:46 PM

Angry Crowded beaches and Speedos

The beaches in our area were closed for several months due to the virus. When the beaches were opened and allowed to swim, our local State Authorities told all beach goers that they had to be masked and keep a safe distance apart from one another. No fun or wearing Speedos on the beach this year. I did go swimming at a home swimming pool with both male and female friends and wore my new bright red colored Speedo one day only. The beaches may have been crowded earlier this year, but with all the local State Authorities harassment, as to the virus, none of my friends nor my self have been to any public beaches so far this summer and those snug and secure Speedo swimsuits were worn a few times in the pool, yet as underwear for a short time. I miss wearing a Speedo swimsuit on the beach, despite being in decent shape and fits so well. The virus panic even at a public crowded beach is too much.
Old 07-30-2020, 06:52 PM
Speedo Member

Default Surf fishing and speedo

I recently went surf fishing with my nephew. He is the only relative that knows of my swimwear preferences. I spent the day wearing Daniel Alexander Art Deco bikini. I did not know he had invited a friend with his wife and sister. When they arrived his first words to me were "no one told me it was a speedo party or I would have worn mine." This really put me a ease being the only one in a bikini. We had a great time until way past sundown.
The beach runs for many miles but requires 4WD. I am hoping to return for a thong day. I have heard several miles from the access is a nude area. I hope to find out some day soon.
Old 07-31-2020, 01:15 PM
Speedo Member

Were you fishing on PINS? I love going down there, but haven't had the chance in a few years. And it's kinda the polar opposite of a crowded beach.
Old 07-31-2020, 03:10 PM

Default Beach

Have only been to the nude beach this year.
Busier than expected, but enough room for 6' between groups.
Old 07-31-2020, 06:53 PM
Speedo Member

It was Matagorda but you are right about the crowds. Once you drive a few miles down the beach you only encounter fishermen and they were hundreds if not thousand of yards apart. I have fished wearing a less than 1/2 back pouch suit. Everyone who passed by stare but no negative comments. Maybe they were wishing they wore the same. One of these days I do what I really want and wear a thong.
Old 07-31-2020, 09:06 PM

You should just go for it. I thong at East Beach in Galveston.
Old 08-01-2020, 02:17 PM

Busier than normal, and I did wear one to go swimming.