Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-02-2019, 12:17 AM

Yeah. Looks like I'm going to get my Labor day rained out too. Maybe get some better weather at the end of the week
Old 09-03-2019, 01:03 AM

Default Holiday

Sat was decent beach day but Sunday nippy for suits. Mon. was cloudy misty with pm rain. Wore Nike brief did some boogie boarding nearly froze nuts off but last dip in Atlantic for year so had to live it up. We’re some Canadians in small square cuts, showing decent bids and equipment mostly dads few singles. Did see one guy in very skimpy brief was shiny orange and had some funny brass nipple things he had awsome tan, nice bulge. Did some cycling in spandex too. Back to grind now, but hope to speedo indoors all fall winter and spring. Hope everyone had good one! Write anytime always fun to chat.
Cheers guys cheers 🍻 🥂
Old 09-28-2019, 07:43 PM

Red face labor Day is coming, but now over.

It was a great Labor Day weekend and got to wear my new tight fitting light colored red TYR swimsuit, that fit like lycra microfiber full covering swim briefs. I only got to wear them once this summer and really like them. It's the end of the Labor Day weekend and our men's swim club will be closing for the season and reopen in the Spring next year. After swimming much of the afternoon, I went to the changing rooms and shower area still in my tight red TYR swim briefs with an unavoidable erection in them. I wasn't ready to give up those new sexy feeling swim briefs yet, when my good friend came up to me asking if I was going to take a shower before changing. He was already naked with just a large fuzzy towel wrapped around his lower torso, also covering his healthy hard on. He was wearing a bikini Speedo swimsuit earlier and certainly looked great wearing it. I didn't see him changing but taking our showers at the same time was quite interesting. Once in the showers together, he noticed my well outlined hard on in my tight wet light colored red TYR brand swimsuit. it was somewhat sad, this being the last day of the summer season in our men's swim club and having to give up my favorite new swimsuit. While in the showers together,me still snug those new swim briefs, he asked if I needed help out of them before or while showering. I did say yes while covering my noticeable erection encased in the tight lycra microfiber material, that felt so good, as he understood my aroused and excited feelings, when he stepped under the showers with me and him being totally naked with a full hard on. He said he enjoyed wearing his bikini Speedo swimsuit most of the day, giving him a healthy erection. He told me, He'll miss wearing that swimsuit til next summer when the club reopens. I savored the tight wet feeling in my TYR swimsuit while still on me, when he would reach under the clinging wet waist band and gently uncovered the drawstrings and slowly untied them. My new swim briefs were fully lined inside with soft ivory colored nylon that really tickled, especially when wet. Now he pulled and stretched the tight wet upper waist band with the untied dangling long draw strings. The warm water in the showers and sexy tight swimsuit slowly coming down below my waist was sensational. Like Speedo brand swimsuits, my TYRs had a small logo on the outside. He seemed to be having some fun stripping it off me.as I kept covering my hard on still snug and secure in my tight wet swimsuit. I wondered how he will uncover my full erection, as he slowly continued peeling my TYR down, lower and lower. I could now see more ivory colored inside lining with the l outside TYR logo disappearing under the rolled down light colored red outside material. He was slow and gentle and I certainly enjoying him peeling it down and off me. " Don't feel so ashamed, just let me get your suit off and let it out." Now my moment of truth had come and my tight wet TYR swim briefs will soon be off me, yet enjoying the warm shower water pouring all over my almost bare torso. Slowly and gently he peeled the tight wet material off my full erection, as it would spring out from the still clinging tight wet swimsuit and now bouncing free. After some more good pulling, he had all my privates exposed and complimented how healthy I was, as he peeled the tangled tight wet swimsuit down my wet let legs and freeing my feet from that rolled down beautiful new swimsuit. It was certainly beautiful, yet will miss wearing those tight new TYR swim briefs. Once naked and still hard, I thanked him for his kindness, he said he certainly liked stripping my sexy tight swim briefs, a great way to end the summer swim season in the showers at our men's swim club.
Old 09-29-2019, 01:29 AM

Default Fun time

Sounds like fun place and time at your men’s swims. Too bad you don’t have indoor gym or ymca to continue the speedo fun ! Cheers