Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-2023, 06:54 PM

Default Danger Jizz with Hot Girl in Sauna

On the weekends I head to another gym in my borough where there seems to be a lot of hot girls and quite friendly as well.
However theres this one, tanned blonde hair in a pony tail, big boobs and nice curvy legs and arse and whenever she enters the sauna i end up cream pieing my briefs within seconds.
1st time I was wearing Black Speedos and when she sat in the corner near me within 20 seconds i just started pumping and squirting while she was just sitting back relaxed unaware of what was happening, after my penis stopped abusing my speedos i decided to start a convo with her and she was really nice.
2nd time I seen her I was wearing Grey Adidas briefs and these can arouse me just wearing them, anyway seen her by changing rooms getting ready so I went into Sauna and she entered the Sauna with a female friend, managed to control myself until I managed to get into the corner spot put my knees up near my chest and then blew my load again, her friend kept giving me glances so think she suspected I was turned on by her. It was like a Danger Wank such a turn on.
3rd time I was in my new Black Slazenger Briefs which are one of the most arousing briefs I have worn she came in alone on a quiet sunday afternoon again looking tidy so got into convo and fought my urges and tried to hold it as the pool and sauna were closing in 10 mins, she was getting all hot and sweaty and struggling to stay in and in the end I was near passing out but didnt want to leave her, with 5 mins left i felt a tingle in my briefs and had to stop my leg shaking, my hands started to shake so put them under my legs so it wasnt obvious but then I just started wildly creaming myself again while trying to act normal through every pump, squirt and squelch. As it was closing time we said bye to each other.
Really cant wait to see her again
Old 06-07-2023, 09:23 PM

Nice. And if you're breathing heavily you can always say it's due to the excess heat...
Old 08-05-2023, 07:39 AM

Seen her again yesterday came into the sauna in her black swimsuit with her arsecheeks eating the back of her swimsuit I started to shake, heart pounding had to put my legs on my hands and then you guessed it started pumping and squirting inside 20 seconds once i seen her sit down and cross her legs, i was near dead surviving another 15 mins in the sauna to see her getting all hot and sweaty, nipples exposed and I couldnt take my eyes off her hot sweaty legs