Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-23-2017, 06:43 PM

Default Newbie A Cheeky Problem

Hello MensSeimSuitBoard!
I am new and just came across your board. I am 35 years old 5’10; 195 lbs and have been a closet thong/brief wearer for since high school. I love skimpy tight bikinis that show a little cheek with the occasional micro thong at times. I am happily married with three kids and live near Orlando, FL.
My wife has known about this little fascination of mine and has somewhat approved although recently over past few years I have gained a few pounds and have been more apprehensive about revealing too much thinking I don't look good enough which has resulted in my new year’s fitness challenge to become comfortable wearing the bikinis at the beach and the ymca. My wife and I have just joined the ymca and I am excited about getting into swimming. When I told my wife about my fitness goal she was excited for me to start going back into the gym. For the first time in a while I put on a couple of my skimpy suits in front of her as she took a couple pics of me. It felt awesome! We agreed that she would take a couple pics every two weeks or so while I get back into shape for motivation. When I saw the pics it was immediately clear that I had more to work on than just reducing weight and leaning out. I have imbalances going on in my shoulder and ankles to work on. Not sure how long it’ll take before I brave wearing them in public.
I don't really have any conservative suits to start wearing at the y and was wondering if these would be too revealing to wear in the early morning between 5-7am. I was hoping to start wearing the black ones soon however they may be too revealing now also. I would surly appreciate any recommendations and if you have similar experiences and pics that would be helpful. I have never worn a speedo in public period, so this is a big step for me. I am interested to know your thoughts for how much of your bunz is appropriate to show in public?
I am also looking to add to my collection as well so if you know of any other manufacturers that are tight, small in the front and cheeky in the rear please send a link. The ones I used in the pics are Seobean and happen to be my favorite so far. Thank you in advance for your thoughts and wish you a Merry Christmas!
Pic2a.jpg
Pic4a.jpg