Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2016, 08:17 AM

Default Speedos in 2016

Spring is upon us, which means summer can't be too far away! Where are you planning to rock your Speedo in 2016?

My most frequent spot, my parents' pool, is out this year. They decided to return to their hippie ways now that my sister and I are "grown up" and enforce an strict nude only policy. They kicked things off with a Nude Years Day party that was lots of fun.

I travel to Seattle a couple of time a month for work. Anybody know some good spots out there once the weather warms up?
Old 04-03-2016, 04:10 AM
Speedo Member

The beaches of Nj & Ny this year. I wear mine there every year and more and more guys are being seen wearing theirs.
Speedo Member

The beaches of Nj & Ny this year. I wear mine there every year and more and more guys are being seen wearing theirs.
Speedo Member

Speedo Member

Old 04-03-2016, 02:35 PM
Speedo Member

Default Why not swim and sunbathe in Speedos?

Great to hear that there are places in the US where guys are happy to wear Speedos.
Last year, I was at a Country Club in Florida, in the changing room by the pool, changing into my Speedos. A fit young guy, who clearly spent a lot of time at the gym, came in to change. He stepped into a pair of tight black speedos, and looked good. Then he put on a pair of "kiss-me-quick" baggy undershorts over the Speedos, followed by a pair of log board shorts. I was amazed that he was able to swim at all with all that clothing!
A little later, at the poolside, I noticed he was lying on a sunbed and had attempted to push up his board shorts (that came below his knee level) to mid thigh in an attempt to get a bit of sun to his thighs! WHY?
Old 04-04-2016, 05:25 AM

Smile

Yes, summer is fast approaching! Well, my private pool will be the only place where I will be parading my sexy Rio Bikini Swimsuits...lol

Take care,

Christian