Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-2014, 05:42 PM

Default how dare you &^%$*&^#$@ SPEEDO LOVERS

I am not old and my eyes are still good enough resist you *&^%$!@# BLAST SPEEDO LOVERS.
WHY DONT YOU WERE WONDERFULL DORK SHORTS LIKE ALL WE AMERICANS DO AND BURN ALL YOUR SPEEDOS WHILE AT IT.
OH LORD MAY DOERK SHORTS WORN BELOW THE KNEES PREVAIL, AHHH... LOUIS AND BYRON MAY YOUR SPEEDOS ROT ON YOU, AND LONG LIVE LONG SHORTS AND MAY SPEEDOS BE BANED FOREVER , CAUTION MEN DONT PAY ATTENTION TO SPEEDO LOVER FORUMS LIKE THIS FLEE FROM THEM LIKE PESTILENCE THAT POISONS OUR LIVES AMEN.....AND MIND YOU EVEN IF YOU DONT HEAR OF ME I AM AROUND IN DEFENSE OF OUR MAGNIFICENT DORK SHORTS ENNEMIES OF SPEEDOS.
Old 08-25-2014, 05:51 PM

Default how dare you .....

Hey you speedo hater old hag, its not enough you interfere with our interrest in speedos you use my name to spread your hate of speedos, send your treads using your own name you damn speedo hater and BTW WHY DONT YOU ADMIT IT YOU SURE WOULD LIKE TO SUCK ON MINE DONT YOU.......
Old 08-26-2014, 02:25 AM

Is there a story here I am not aware of?
Old 08-26-2014, 02:55 AM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by knikon
Is there a story here I am not aware of?

Knikon,

As I understand it from the posts is that the character of Mrs. Grundy on the old board was highly critical of speedos and it now has come out that Louis had been the voice of Mrs. Grundy. Louis and others, correct me if I am wrong and have given misinformation to knikon.

D67
Old 08-26-2014, 07:05 AM

You can never keep an old hag down, welcome back Mrs Grundy.
Old 08-26-2014, 11:35 AM

Mrs Grundy is fun

She is Louis' alter ego. She is a lot like Mrs Doubtfire, but she campaigns against guys who wear skimpy swimwear that, quite frankly, turns her on. Mrs. Grundy LOVES to look at a guy's bulge in a Speedo, but she is terrified of admitting that openly , even to herself. She copes with her feelings by lashing out. Guys should not do that as its mean to her. She would be really upset if she saw what I have coming in my recent ebay orders. Its exactly these kinds of over-the-top mens briefs that really get her off. Just thinking about a guy's cowpers gland secreting precum into a suit sends her off to another planet. She tries desperately to cope, and that is why she lashes out.

In Mrs. Grundy we see all of our own self-doubts about male sexuality and what we find to be really fun, but are embarrassed to admit.

Sebbie
Old 08-27-2014, 09:22 PM

Lol. I had a feeling this was connected somehow to Mrs. Grundy...