Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2018, 11:36 PM

Default Best ultra low riding suit?

In your experience what is the best super low riding swim brief? Looking to get one for an upcoming beach vacation. My current (and only) suit is a Speedo Aquablade I wear for laps. It's form fitting and rides just below my hips. Looking to go really lower, as low as you can go in a speedo type suit. Don't want a g-string or thong. Thanks for any recommendations.
Old 11-12-2018, 12:13 AM

If I were to go on vacation and to a beach I really would enjoy wearing Desmiit swim briefs. I am waist 34-35 and the XXL fit me good. Very low waist but still cover everything and most importantly they stay put real good.
I wear these 3 or 4 times a week to swim laps and they are incredibly comfortable.

Another cheap option is Seobean suits but their biggest size is unfortunately too small for me. From the reviews people say they are even more low rise than Desmiit so if they fir you thay may be even better for what you're looking for.
Old 11-12-2018, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimmin
If I were to go on vacation and to a beach I really would enjoy wearing Desmiit swim briefs. I am waist 34-35 and the XXL fit me good. Very low waist but still cover everything and most importantly they stay put real good.
I wear these 3 or 4 times a week to swim laps and they are incredibly comfortable.

Another cheap option is Seobean suits but their biggest size is unfortunately too small for me. From the reviews people say they are even more low rise than Desmiit so if they fir you thay may be even better for what you're looking for.
Thanks, did not know about Desmit, found them on Amazon. My waist is 32", so wondering if I should go with Asian L or XL? Seems like a good candidate. Found the Seobeans on sale on eEbay. Hot, they seem to be made to show butt crack from the pics. Would go with the XL since these seem to run even smaller.
Old 11-12-2018, 12:58 PM

Default Try Neptune Scepter

For a low riding hip style suit, the Neptune Scepter suits fit very well. I wear a medium with a 32 waist, BUT look at the measurements they use. It is a HIP measurement considering the way they fit. I have several post of my suits here if you care to look. These suits are for guy that likes a tight skin hugging fit.
Old 11-12-2018, 09:59 PM

Default Mate for ultra low riding

Chase, For a full rear, high sides to make your legs look longer, and keep the suit from falling off, and a very low front, look at a V-Front suit from Mate. The newest designs are unlined and have a front pouch for room.
Nan Song XII https://mategear.com/collections/lat...13599152308307

Nan Song XIII https://mategear.com/collections/lat...15314364792915

Ryu Yong II https://mategear.com/collections/lat...ong-ii-v-front

Lined with drawstring Hung Yong II https://mategear.com/collections/swi...12907810652243

Kal Yo, just low-cut no V https://mategear.com/collections/lat...13564404039763

NOTE: If you want a really low Half-Back suit that shows a lot of butt crack, the descriptions list those styles too, then just look at the rear views of those suits.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The older styles sell out, but may start a new series later:

Now I like the look and squeeze of a Flat Front Lined suit with a drawstring, since it has no pouch it is even lower in front. Guys who can get small in front will enjoy this modest look, you won’t offend anyone. Luckily it stretches out a bit after a few wearings. I have 37” Hips so I bought this Nu Yo in 2XL size. https://mategear.com/collections/swi...nt=44080817493

Last edited by BikenSwim : 11-13-2018 at 02:35 AM.
Old 11-12-2018, 10:12 PM

My Mategear Nu Yo flat front low-cut suit. I wear this at Riis Park beach in NY City, as well as Aqux and thong suits.

Attachment 868

Last edited by BikenSwim : 03-14-2019 at 03:59 PM.
Old 11-13-2018, 12:56 AM
Speedo Member

Default Best low riding suits

Chase,
I agree with others that have commented to you. My suggestions would be: Desmiit, Seobean or Mate Gear. Hope you find what you are looking for and post a photo of your vacation.
Old 11-13-2018, 04:38 AM
StrawberryBoards

I tried a mate gear suit but was even smaller than anticipated. (Wear a large normally; got XL mategear) I'm not sure if the xxl is way larger than XL because the XL was definitely a small. I do think that even if a large equivalent XXXL was made available that the pouch would be too small for alot of guys to wear for public use. (Definite risk of goods peaking out around the edges. It's a shame cause the styles are great. Haven't been able to find anything sized for bigger guys in such a style.
Old 11-13-2018, 07:04 AM
StrawberryBoards

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikenSwim
My Mategear Nu Yo flat front low-cut suit. I wear this at Riis Park beach in NY City, as well as Aqux and thong suits.

Attachment 868

what size mategear is this and what size do you wear in brands like Speedo, Arena, Sporti etc. ?
Old 11-13-2018, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberryBoards
what size mategear is this and what size do you wear in brands like Speedo, Arena, Sporti etc. ?
This Mategear Nu Yo is size 2XL, but the suit will flatten you out so you can look as low and small as possible in front.