Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-05-2012, 01:57 AM

Default Ups Delivery Truck Drivers In Brown Speedos

AS YOU MUST ALL KNOW UPS DELIVERY TRUCK DRIVERS WEAR BROWN UNIFORMES WELL IL BE DARN LAST SUMMER AND THIS SUMMER THEY WILL WEAR BROWN BRIEF STYLE SPEEDOS SUPPLY D BY THE COMPANY.
ANYONE KNOW WERE THEY GOT THEM,.
congratulations to UPS, i THINK I WILL APPLY FOR A JOB WITH THEM.
Old 02-05-2012, 03:55 AM

Default delivering the goods

Well, as posed here I think this is one occasion I would say forget the speedos and put on the shorts (does anyone know of any UPS customer feedback from summer 2011 ?).
http://the-o-dot.blogspot.com/2011/0...form-with.html
Old 02-05-2012, 04:13 AM

I agree that speedos are NOT appropriate for an activity such as driving a truck.

However, loose fitting mid-thigh shorts would be OK especially if the weather's really hot. I believe the USPS mailmen used to wear some kind of blue shorts in the summer.

CD

Last edited by California Dolphin : 02-06-2012 at 01:57 AM.
Old 02-05-2012, 11:39 AM

Under the category of you can't believe everything... the news on this web site is satire... not real.
Old 02-05-2012, 12:10 PM

Default Ups Delivery Truck Drivers In Speedos

Ah My Dear Speedo Lover California Dolphin,my State Of Mind Is That As A Respected Speedo Lover, That I Am, I Dont Agree With You, Why Should Nt Speedos Be Worn At All Times Anywere,is Not Our Goal Promoting Speedos,as Far As Im Concerned We Should Be Greatful To Ups And Anyone Else Taking Such An Initiative, Just Wear Them In Every Walks Of Live ,proudly Amen.
Old 02-05-2012, 12:21 PM

MY DEAR BYRON, AS I SEAD TO CALIFORNIS DOLPHIN, I DONT AGREE WITH YOU, OF COURSE IF THE UPS TRUCK DRIVERS WERE OBESE WITH BEER BELLIES THEN i WOULD AGREE, AS FAR AS Im concerned as a speedo lover, anyone in good shape should have them on at all occasions,then the trend would become general ,i have seen guys wearing them while biking, in public parks, why not..........
Old 02-05-2012, 12:31 PM

To me referring to the pic Byron posted, its a real ups tuck driver, a real ups delivery truck, would it not be dangerous for anyone to send such sites as substitute for the ups courrier company , would they not be subject to being sued, what do you think.
Old 02-05-2012, 07:14 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Denverswim

If the drivers had good bodies this would be rather hot.
Old 02-05-2012, 07:39 PM

Default Sore

I think you'd have sore upper legs from getting off and on the seat so many times-also need pockets-where would your sweaty ass juice go. Whole idea not practical.
Old 02-06-2012, 10:13 AM

The original article is unfortuantely a hoax.
The UPS driver pictured in brown speedos is not the young fit hunk that UPS would like associated with their service but a middle aged guy with a beer belly.
Wearing sandals with socks is a fashion faux pas, so is tucking your shirt into your underwear (or speedos), the only public figure credited with doing this is former British Prime Minister John Major who was known for his greyness.
Since it is inappropriate to wear a button down shirt untucked or to tuck a shirt into speedos the button down shirt is incorrect uniform to be worn with speedos.
I rather like the very French habit of wearing a tee shirt loosely over speedos, it is a very relaxed way of hanging out in the campsite.
Since UPS actually have a uniform brown tee shirt, it seems unlikely that their PR department would let a fat guy in the wrong shirt feature in their publicity.
A number of bank robberies have taken place in which criminals have posed as UPS couriers in the brown button down shirt.
There has also been a major hoax regarding large numbers of UPS brown shirts being traded on ebay and being investigated by the FBI as a terrorist threat.
So sorry, the fat guy in speedos and a button down shirt is another UPS uniform hoax.

PS his shoes look wrong too