Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-24-2012, 11:07 PM

Default a response...

"Cutting" is the adjective you may wish to use but to me it is merely an attempt to assert that this website is on the internet.
By that I mean that posts need to be thought out in terms of a world wide readership - which is rather different from what might be just a casual conversation over the backyard fence between cognocenti neighbors in CA or elsewhere.
I hope you see the point but this is most probably a case of having to "agree to disagree".

References to a past empire have no interest for me but if we are into quotations one comes to mind which says "..........knows the cost of everything but the value of nothing"
Old 06-24-2012, 11:13 PM

Default Ah, but...

Despite the impressive vocabulary display, and the enlightened history lesson... bashing any country on a board of common interest does not belong here. It is really that simple. Could care less if you or anyone dislikes the US or any nation, just keep it to yourself. None of us wants to hear it. How does a view of a nation relate to swimwear? Really!
Old 06-25-2012, 02:05 AM

Default Ah, but ...

STS, that puts Byron's response in a nutshell despite his attempt at an erudite posting.
Old 06-25-2012, 12:41 PM

Default swimwear obsession purchasing

Tut,,, tut,, tsk.. tsk.. are we not getting somehow out of topic here, the thread was about swimwear buying obsessions, nothing about disliking countries or sex in speedos or whatever.
To explain what my thread is really about, is.... when a speedo lover navigates on the web he obviousely come across swimwear sellers from all over the world, (EX.EBAY)
Im allways impressed about many things about speedos that are offered and displayed, first of all the side seams (in inches) second, the cut, thirdand the most (forme anyway ) is the design and patterns (prints) on the suit, (google turbo swimwear, agonswim and many outher custom suits offered. Its amazing to see the thousands of prints (some very impressive indeed) that I wonder how designers can imagine them.
My impression and state of mind is when I see all the things that I just described is OH WOW I WONDER WHAT THAT ONE WOULD LOOK ON ME, or OH LA LA THAT ONE IS REALLY UNIQUE, I MUST WEAR IT AT THE POOL LAKE OR BEACH, IM SURE TO IMPRESS WITH SUCH A SUIT ON.
Of course permit me to add the feel of the material, self looking in the mirror, and well...ah... I must add to all the (lol) quality of JO sessions related to the possibly purchased suit.
lets not forget the thickness of ones wallet, obsession or not no all of us can buy or afford all the suits we would so desparately like to possest.
Ouf this one was hard to write and compose for a frenchy guy like me from Quebec Canada hopefully I didnt bore or annoye anyone with misspellings.
To close permit me to add that many speedo lovers on this board cannot afford to buy suits, so why not be generous and offer some that you dont need or want anymore.
Old 06-25-2012, 01:11 PM

Anyone beem watching the USA diving trials? Love the red,white and blue suits that they are wearing. Does anyone know where to buy one?
Old 06-25-2012, 01:51 PM

Default swim.....

Lol Referring To My Obsession About Purchassing Suits I Will Probably Be Obsessed Again And Buy Them.
Old 06-25-2012, 05:02 PM

Default thread

Obsessed maybe Louis but certainly not boring - I am only sorry you had to spend so much time explaining what was obvious (for some) in your thread from the start.
You sure have a knack of producing lengthy responses - no sooner had you posted your thread about speedos than we were off into the realms of basketball stardom, infidelity and personal relationships.

Btw Turbo seems to be part of AgonSwim (just learned that but known to you already no doubt).
Old 06-25-2012, 05:43 PM

Default swimwear....

Iknew that Turbo was Agonswim, i had a Turbo and it looked strangely familar to the Agonswim so I compared and yes they are the same cut and all except the printed paterns.
Old 06-26-2012, 12:22 AM

Default with all due respect...

Every one of the early posts is on point to the topic, at least from the paradigm of the writer, even the basketball stardom relationship (as it ties to Sebbie's comments on relationships in contrast to swimwear). One glaring excpetion... the rather bold adverse statement on all Americans.
Old 06-26-2012, 12:37 PM

Default Kim and Kris

Kim and Kris who?
Sorry but have never heard of either of them.
I try to avoid UK celebrity culture let alone those in the rest of the world.

Over time elastic and Lycra lose their stretch, it is possible to unpick a suit and replace the elastic but it is a long slow job and never comes out like new.
When Lycra fails the rear of the suit drops down to you knees, if the suit really means a lot to you putting in a back seam might help. It is not worth the effort of salvaging the elastic from a suit where the Lycra has failed.