Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2015, 07:44 PM
Speedo Member

This weeks ports:
St Thomas, going to Cinnamon Beach on St John
St. Kitts
Aruba
Curaçao

Speedo wearing at all��

Last week
Barbados
St Martin
St. Croix
St. Lucia
Antigua

The eye candy has been unbelievable!

Last edited by Tsturbo : 03-01-2015 at 07:47 PM.
Old 11-13-2018, 11:18 AM

Smile What kid of suit is that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterPolo

Love the pattern. Want to buy one of those for my boyfriend.

Who makes it?
Old 11-24-2018, 03:59 PM

wore my JS wine standard bikini. brief enough for the pool and nice and tight.
Old 11-25-2018, 12:27 PM

Default What did you wear for swimming today?

A pair of 1970's "Mark Spitz" blue Arena swim briefs, bought them on e-bay and they do well in water. Quick swim today though.
Old 11-26-2018, 12:44 PM
Speedo Member

i didnt do anything today in my speedo but in 2 days time ill be walking the beach in jamaica in my speedos and hopefully thong. taking 14 pairs something new every day.
Old 11-26-2018, 04:04 PM

Default Jamaica

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark
i didnt do anything today in my speedo but in 2 days time ill be walking the beach in jamaica in my speedos and hopefully thong. taking 14 pairs something new every day.
14 total so you will have to wear a thong or repeat some speedos?
Anything in between, ie. string side with some back coverage?
Old 11-28-2018, 02:21 AM

Smile Speedo solar swim briefs

Wore those several times while in Florida. I have two pairs of bright colored Speedo solar briefs and they fit the nicest both swimming and as underwear at times in the warm climate down here. They look and feel a better than baggy board shorts or Jammers.
Old 11-28-2018, 02:47 AM
Speedo Member

Speedo Aquablade brief in royal blue (long discontinued). Like the rubbery feel of it.
Old 01-14-2021, 08:33 PM

Red face What did you wear for swimming today?

I had one of my favorite extra snug swimsuits on, shiny orange colored very close fitting nylon swim briefs,revealing a quite a bit of my outlined male anatomy and tickle my partially exposed rear behind lower cheeks too. They also have an outside stretch belt in addition to the long drawstrings underneath the waist. They really feel nice and snug too. It was the few times I wore it . Like many summer weekends, I was with my uncle at our popular men's swim club. Many guys of various ages wear Speedo style swim briefs or bikini's only and they all looked good in them also . My uncle is somewhat older and feels more comfortable in long baggy swim shorts,yet gets quite frisky with me when wearing my revealing bright orange shiny swim briefs that outline much of me also. Late that afternoon, when many of the club members had already changed and left for the day, He and I went to the dressing room, getting two large towels for drying off after taking our showers. I have to admit, i had quite an erection encased in it, yet I was somewhat bashful taking it off in front of him, when he said"Let me strip those orange briefs off you, before taking a shower". He was already naked now and I was really tickling in those tight wet orange swim briefs. We stood outside the showers facing one another, as he was somewhat taller than me. He seem know just what to do to strip it off me. He gently reached the outside stretch belt and unsnapped the front belt buckle and the stretch belt quickly separated and was soon dangling at my sides, as I would wiggle and try to keep my outlined full erection hidden. He then reached under the clinging orange briefs, uncovering the tied drawstrings and slowly untied them, leaving the untied drawstrings dangling at my sides with the unbuckled outside stretch belt. Like he would often say to me "hold still, it's coming off, no matter how much you resists and how long it takes, I'll have this swimsuit off and you'll be naked for your shower." I kept wiggling, as he tried peeling that tight wet shiny orange swim briefs down. Again It was tickling so much, feeling that tight wet material slowly start coming off me. He continued peeling it off my upper waist ,lower and lower as I resisted those orange swim briefs from coming off. After a lot of pulling and peeling them down and almost off, yet still clinging between my rear cheeks and hard penis still well encased in shiny orange and now rolled down looking like a bikini with the dangling white stretch belt and untied drawstrings. He would gently guide me into the running warm water shower and completely pulling that shiny orange swimsuit off my still squirming body when my erect penis would slowly slip out from under the tight wet swimsuit, then he slowly stripped the wedgie swimsuit from between my rear cheeks and with him giving several good downward pulls, I felt my now rolled down orange swimsuit come free from between my legs, then he peeled it down to my wet feet and off, while telling me "step out of it." I was finally naked and wet with my uncle in the shower, before drying off and changing. So that was what i was wearing for swimming that day and really liked being snug and secure in my shiny tight wet orange swim briefs for most of the afternoon, but especially enjoyed my uncle stripping it off me.
Old 01-27-2021, 07:15 AM

Between last lockdown and the current one, my local pool was open though with a booking system only to minimise the number of attendees. On the occasions that I went for a swim I wore my very brief black Kiniki Andre swim bikini. There was no issue from any others and the life guards have become accustomed to me wearing these and other skimpy bikinis and I think there is a more accepting attitude. Certainly I seem to have the skimpiest briefs every time I go though I have noticed changing attitudes with more speedo briefs appearing.