Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2017, 02:50 AM
Speedo Member

Default Gary majdell

I have 2 bikinis from Gary majdell, one white and one grey/silver. Not sure which style either one is, either countour or Greek bikini. the white fits fine, but the silver fits great, as you said... very flattering. I'm hung average at best, but after my wife pointed it out I can't help but notice how much bigger that bikini makes me look. In public or just us they silver Gary majdell is her pick. Since the suit isn't offensive, just flattering, my opinion is to wear it, there will be admirers and haters of both sexes, but it's your vacation!! Live it up!!
Old 09-22-2017, 02:34 PM

Just got back from Aruba...loved it. I wore a speedo every day and even had lunch at a beach side bar in only my speedo. Don't worry about the differences between Palm and Eagle beach, I saw plenty of speedos on Palm. Aruba is a happy carefree place and people are there to enjoy themselves. Wear what you want to wear as I did. You'll be glad you did.
Old 09-24-2017, 10:05 PM

Thanks guys. I'm getting a more "who cares" attitude about it all. We spent a lot of money on this vacation and won't have another for awhile. Since my suits are flattering and not obscene, I'm cool with wearing them on any beach. In fact. I'm not even going to pack any boardies. So I'll have no choice even if I chicken out.

That said, I've never felt odd with a speedo on Eagle beach. So my nervousness won't be tested there. Lol.

Leave in 3 days!!
Old 09-25-2017, 09:37 PM

Post some pics of you and the Speedo of choice for the day. Will encourage you to share with all of us. We have your back....
Old 09-26-2017, 02:46 AM

Default Enjoy for Fun in the Sun

My wife and I vacation each year in Aruba, usually in the late fall. We rent a condo across the street from Eagle beach, but spend most of our beach time up on Arashi and Malmok beaches -to snorkle. Even though speedos are not the norm, I'm certainly not alone and I have always felt very comfortable wearing them (mostly 2" Caussies) at the beaches and pools.
Old 09-30-2017, 12:17 PM

Hey guys. Tred posting pics, but they are all too big. I'm enjoying myself too much to bother to figure it out.

But, as far as a speedo update is concerned....I'm wearing them every day so far, haven't been alone, but even the vast majority of europeans seem to be into boardies or at least shorts now. Grr.

Either way, I don't care and have been developing a nice brief tan line.

Sharky...which condos on eagle? We stay at MVC. Are considering a condo possibly someday and renting it out in the future.
Old 09-30-2017, 02:29 PM

Get some photo editing software, reduce the pixcell size of the photos until the system accepts them, then save as.
Otherwise load them into the puzzle making software and load them as links to puzzles.
Old 09-30-2017, 02:43 PM
Speedo Member

Hey, Torch. I have Photoshop Elements, which is problematic. I reduce the size for uploading then save the reduced-size version. It doesn't work.

If this site is tweaked to do the file shrinking of the original file as/once it is uploaded, many of us will be able to share our photos without hassle.
Old 10-01-2017, 02:44 AM

Default Eagle Beach

We stay next door from where you are... Oceania. We usually walk over and eat dinner at Tulip our first night. Have fun!
Old 10-01-2017, 12:08 PM

Hey Sharky. The Oceana looks very nice.
And always so quiet. Every time we are here I wonder if they've even rented a fourth of the rooms out. You obviously like it if you stay there always. Would you recommend it? We try to do Aruba as cheaply as we can since we don't really spend any time in the hotel...and MVC is good for that, but a kitchen and a quiet pool at night would be a nice upgrade. I could see me getting in a lot more speedo time. ;-)

By the way, water polo suits are awesome. I had my brazil one on yesterday and today it's a blue arena suit. Not a water polo per se, but the same fabric and feel.